Discussion.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

"Ji ah ! You must to help me now !", Bomi said nervously on the phone. Eunji who was lying on the bed quickly sat up to listen her better. "Woah..chill,dude. What's wrong ? Your eyeliner was finished ? Or what ?", Eunji spoke with a teasing tone. "You really, no okay ! This time i just didn't know what to wear to go out to have lunch with someone," "Seriously ? Now tell me who successfully taking your heart and make you called me to just asking those things that was more easier to you, who ? Tell me," Eunji sighed then smiled a bit. She really don't know that Bomi was having a lunch with her own bestfriend too, Byun Baekhyun.

"You might feel regret to ask me if i tell the answer," Bomi bit her lip. "Why must i ? and who ?", "He is...Baek. Byun Baekhyun," "Ahh Baek. Wait WHAT ?!! Baek ? That little  was back to Korea and he didn't mind to call or message me ? He even asked you to have a lunch ?! Woah woah ! He's really !! Yah ! Where are you guys going ?", "I'm sorry but it's secret," Bomi chuckled when Eunji started to mumble something that she can't understand probably because she was angry to Baekhyun who didn't neither called nor send a message her. " Ji ah, you gave him my phone number. Yah ! How dare you gave him just like that without my permission ?" "She know you and he know you too, so that's not a crime and you can't you not just tell me where're you going ? ", "Sadly no ! I'm sorry babe. So, ou wanna to help me or not ? I'm goinf to hang up," "Ayyy come on, alright alright i'll help you," Eunji tapped her chin to think something that suit Bomi the most. "Give me a minute...Oh ! How about you...",

They discussed together until they found the most suitable clothes for Bomi to wear. It's about one hour they were on them phone. "Woah ! I love it !!", Bomi shouted to her. "Yah ! It's nothing okay..err Bbom ah, i have something to tell you," She bit her lower lip.

'Should  tell her that i met Park Chanyeol again and i'm gonna happen to marry him if everything is going to be okay ? hmm..'.

"Yes ? What ? Just tell me," "Errr..i..." "Yes, you ?" "I..uhm..nothing ! Goodnight ! I'm hanging up ! Bye, love you," Eunji quickly ended the call then threw away her phone to the bed. "Even Bbom, my best friend i can't tell her, aish..." She jumped to her bed and kicked the air continuosly. "

Love you ? Who me ? Are- hello ?! Aish..what's going on with her ? I love you too by the way," Bomi scratched her head then smiled when reminded that she would meet up with Baekhyun on the next day. "Ahh, what to do ? It's been a long time ! How's he doing ? He's getting more handsome ? skinnier ? or getting more taller ?", Bomi hit her head back. "I must be crazy, say no more Yoon Bomi ! urgh,". She washed up then went to sleep.

 

******

Park siblings were chilling their body and enjoyed themselves to watch their favorite movie together. The mansion seem calm and quiet since their mother already went to sleep while their father was on outstation. Chanyeol was lying  cormfortly on Chorong's lap as their eye were focusly sticked on the tv. 

"Chan, help me to take my phone please," Chorong said suddenly but her eye still on the tv. "Can you wait untill this movie ends ?", "It just freaking in front of you, okay ?" Chorong was getting annoyed. "Come on noona, just 5 minutes would not burden you," "It's okay i can take by my own," Chorong was about to push Chanyeol away but Chanyeol fasterly sit up and grabbed his sister phone then gave to Chorong with a grinned plastered on his handsome face. He chuckled when Chorong glared a him.

"Okay..okay..i'm sorry, noona. I'm into this movie so much," Chorong nodded her head. "It's annoyed okay. Urgh please," She leaned her head on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Why you so desperate to want your phone so much, noona ? It's not like you receive a work project this week," "I'm not. I wants to send a message to this Eunji girl," She tapped the keyboard seriously. "Who ? Your new project friends ?", "She's your girlfriend, i mean your girlfriend to be. "It can't be. You rarely send a message to them. So, what's with the message now ?", Chanyeol rose up one of his brows. Chorong looked to him disbelief.

'What with the all questions ? Aish. So noisy...'.

"Dear my brother, can you not stop with the questions ? I'm getting annoyed again for God only know how many times," She rolled her pretty eye. "That's my intention. To make you more and more annoyed with this handsome brother," He smiled innocently. "Euww, so gross. So now let's just keep your mouth shut or i'm swear to pull your ears, Chan,". He gulped when Chorong started to talk about his ears. She will surely do from what she said. Obviously, she will do without any fear to Chanyeol's lovely ears. It's the only weapon that she had.  

To; Smiley Jung.

Hey this is Chorong, let's meet up this weekend.

"Noona, are you sure she will answer you ?", Chanyeol asked then drank his hot chocolate. "Shut up Chan, she's a good girl. I know she will answer me later soon," She stared to her phone. "Alright then," He shrugged and the tv to watch his favorite drama.

10 minutes later ...

From; Smiley Jung.

I'm free this weekend so why not right ? Where do you want to meet ?

"Yes ! She was answering me !", She knocked Chanyeol's head. "Auch ! Yah ! It's not like she is your boyfriend to wait crazily for her answer. Seriously, noona," "Yah ! Where is the best place for us to meet ? I mean you and her.. faster, tell me ! ", "Our usual place on weekend noona, yeah that place. But wait..me ?! please noona, give me a break this month. I'm swear you can continue your mission after a month, please.." Chanyeol showed his pout to Chorong who seem busy with her phone. "Break ? Ah sorry but this weekend in the evening, Dear Cafe in Mega Mall. Thank you," Chorong patted his head then stood up to make her own hot chocolate.

"What the ? Park Chorong ! Better you cancel the meeting or not i'll-," "You will what ?" She widened her eyes. "No..no..nothing. Fine, just do what you want, i give up," He raised up his hand. "Don't worry too much ! You'll go with me and Suho too, chill down Chan !", Chorong shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah, i will..". He sighed then wonder how's Eunji that he was going to meet later.

'Is she pretty ? Good attitude ? Bubbly girl ? Why noona really want us to meet ? Aish that noona. Let's just wait and see i'm guess..'. He startled a bit when there was a message came from Chorong's phone. "Noona ! The message was coming again !", "It must be Eunji ! Read it for me, Chan".

From; Smiley Jung.

Alright unnie, meet you this weekend ! Have a nice day, unnie ! ^~^

He started to type something. Well, that was the first time they message each other without Eunji knowing.

To; Smiley Jung.

Have a nice day too, sweetie.

Without knowing Chanyeol smiled suddenly. "Wait..what's gotten into me ? Anyway, she's so cute from what i see. Should i say that i couldn't wait to meet her ?", He chuckled a bit. "I told ya man, don't judge a book by it's cover. She's a good girl. Trust me". Chorong popped from nowhere then sat beside Chanyeol with a mug of hot chocolate in her hand. "Well, i hope so. I can't say more since i don't know her yet, right ?", He smiled then turned to her sister. "What ?", "I hope this time will gonna happen, thank you very much Cho noona !!", He ruffled Chorong's hair then he ran to his room. "I told you ! I'm your noona !!! Difference height doesn't make it change, okay ?! Aish really. I'm his sister for real, seriously that ugly boy ! Yah ! Bring your mug too !", Chorong rolled her eyes when there was no response from her brother. She checked her message back and choked when read the message.

"Sweetie ? I'm not saying anything though...", She thought of something. "Ayyy come on Chan, you're so childish ! Be gentle with just married her already," Chorong shook her head then tapped on another message which brought her into a big smile. It's because she got a message from her only boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon.

 

******

Have a nice day too, sweetie.

"She is totally Chorong unnie but why i felt like she is not ? I felt like..something ? Nah...she is Chorong unnie by the way.." She put her phone on the table then sat on the floor beside her bed. "I can meet Chanyeol again and his....money is all i want. Or his love ? I never fall in love untill i saw him but how about debts ? I must to pay all debts to survive, to life, for my family too. They're my everything..", She played with her finger while thought something in her mind.

'I don't know love until i saw him for the first time. He make my heart beating like crazy, smile alone like a crazy one. All the things  about him were crazy but those all were just my past. It will not be the same anymore. Then, what must i do ? Make him fall in love with me ? Like that ? No..i can't force someone to love me then what ?! uhm...'.

"I'm really sure he wouldn't recognize me since i'm nothing to him so...i'll try to make him notice and love me more than anything. No...i can't be so greedy. But it's just only to make him like me.Yeah liking me back...i hope so, aish..why i'm felt empty when he react like never saw me before ? Whatever !", She crawled to her bed then hugged her bolster tightly.

"Give a try or you'll regret for it forever...", She nodded her head confidently then closed her eye to sleep.

 

******

Joy was currently waited for someone at the fancy restaurant while drank her hot coffee. She straighten her back when someone was walking to her way.  "You're late. I'm hate waiting," Her seriousness tone can be heard in her voice. Joy, she really hate to wait for someone or something. To her, all the waiting things will surely making her irritated for no nothing. She just hate for no reason and yeah, she used to it.

"I'm sorry,this is what you want Miss Joy," A man with a mask on his face gave her a package of file which was full with a important information about Chanyeol in it. Joy smirked then gave a money to him. "This is just a half. I'll give you the other half when you've finish all the work that i asked. Make sure to come before me after this. You can go now,". She took out all the papers from the files and smiled in victory when there was Chanyeol's number, his address house and some news about him in it. "You are wrong if you think i'm gone for forever after we broke up and don't care from what you did to me from 5 years ago. I'll not let your life in peace as i'm still alive in this cruel world, Park Chanyeol". She save Chanyeol's number while smiled non-stop obviously because she got what 's the only things she wanted.

"So, his sister is planning to marry him. Looks like he's still single till now...", She smirked. "...well, let's see how will your future is going to be," Joy drove her car to home. As soon as she reached, she immediately make her way to the large transparent glass in  the living room to enjoy the beauty scenery on night before she went to sleep. That is what she usually do. Have something nice to watch, brought her far away to calm and happy life.

"To the world, please let me succes this time. Don't let me drown into your cruelness anymore. I'm begging you...". She heaved a sighed after that. "Stupid me ! No one will ever listen to you including this world ofcourse...", A soft chuckled escaped from as she is done with her life.

 

 

 

Feel free to drop some comments and subscribe too ^,^ or maybe vote too, hehehe. Thank you fr reading, have a nice day !