Meets.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

Seoul National University, 2010.

Eunji, Baekhyun and Bomi chatted loudly without cares their surrounding whose glared at them because of their noisiness. 

" Ji ah, you look more style than before. Woah... ". Baekhyun awed when looked to Eunji. 

" Your hairs grew longer. Yah !! Don't you dare to cut it again ! Or else i'll urmm...nevermind ". Bomi pouted her lips. 

" Blaa blaa... Me being me so, don't waste your saliva to talk about my style, hair or whatsoever, alright ? Don't think i'll ha- Wait !! Im late ! My Mr. Lee !!! I'm going first ! ". She picked up her things rushedly then ran away without saying a goodbye to them.

" She even doesn't care to say a goodbye to this cute friend of her.  What a thug life. Omo ! It hurts ! ". Bomi covered  when looked to Eunji who apologized to those people that she bumped.

" Oh man, i thought she was changed but looks at how she run. Gosh ! ". He shook his head then turned to Bomi. 

" What !? It's not like i'm the one who teach her like that and don't talk bad about our friend... ". Bomi hit his head.

" Auch.. Yah ! I didn't say anything ?!! ".

 

******

Like usual, Chanyeol sat under a tree while reading his precious book. Not forget Joy who was lying on Chanyeol's thigh cormfortably.

" Enough with that book, oppa. Doesn't you are late for your class now ? ". She sat up from her position then gave a force smile to Chanyeol.

' Gosh. For a God's Sake. How can me ? lying on his thigh...waiting him with nothing to do ? Such a boring life he has.. '.

" Yes ? Ahhh right !! Thank you for telling me ! I'm going first ! I'll pick you up at your class. See you later. Bye !!! ". She waved her hands to Chanyeol.

A moment when Chanyeol disappeared from her sigh, she quicly make a call to someone.

" Oppa ~ Where are you now ? Let's meet before that nerdy boy picking me up later. I miss you ! ". She smirked when saw Chanyeol with a book still in hand from far away.

" Awww..poor you my baby. Let's meet at the cafeteria ! I'll wait for you.....". Answered someone from the other side.

 

******

Eunji ran as fast as she can just because she doesn't wants to miss even one words from her favourite professor, Mr. Lee. He was the source of Eunji's spirit to learn in the Engineering Management that she studied. She heard the salary of being an engineer is no joke so, she decided to just choose it after she done discussed with her family. She always thinks that she'll use the salary she earned to pay all the debts that left by his stepfather. 

' 5minutes more....5 minutes more... run Ji run !! '. As soon as she stepped the stairs on her building.......

Bbam !!!! All the books were scattering on the floor. Not forget Eunji who was already lying in pain on the floor.

" Oh no ! i'm sorry ! I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you okay, man ? ". A deep voice asked absolutely the one who bumped her asked her. She groaned a bit.

' Man ? who ? M...me ?! Oh my god ! '. She quickly picked up all her things then glared to him sharply. She really having such a difficult life when tried to look at him. Eunji's height level is about his shoulder or maybe less than that.

" Yah ! Are you blind or what ? Me, man ?! How-- YOU AGAIN ?!! ". She pointed her finger to him. Some of the students began to whisper among themselves, while some of them just doing nothing from what happening because they already tired of seeing this small fights going on between them.

' How can he--i mean she calls herself a girl ? pfffftttt... '. He doesn't wants to lose over her so he closed his book then took a looked to Eunji.

" Doesn't you think this is all your fault, shorty ? ". He smirked to her.

" Yah ! Can't you use your eyes ? Reading a book while walking. Urghh . So crazy ".

" You're so noisy. Shouts here and there like something big happens. Lmao ".

" If i meet you again, i swear i'll kick your small  !! Remember that !!!! Aish.... ". Eunji stomped her leg then ran to her class immediately.

' He, he and he again. Why always he ?! '.

" Oh my god ! Thanks to her. I'm late for class now..urgh ". Chanyeol goes opposited way from Eunji.

' It seems like she is everywhere. Omo ! Sounds scary ! '.

 

******

Chanyeol really kept his words. He waited patiently at his girlfriend class as soon as he finished his class. Chanyeol searched for a glimpse of Joy who seem busy herself with making a call to someone. She doesn't realized him that waited her for a long time. He decided to come near to her since the colleagues already went to their home.

" Alright oppa. I'll call you later. Bye ~ ". She ended the called as she saw Chanyeol walked to her. He heard from what she said on the phone but he just shrugged.

' Maybe her close friend.... '.

" Oppa ! You're here ! I'm sorry. My friend was calling me just now '. She hugged Chanyeol and gave a peck of kiss on his left cheek. Chanyeol smiled sweetly over her cute reaction. " It's okay dear. So now, let's go to somewhere. Where do you wants to go ? ". They're holding each others hand.

" Me ? Let's go to shopping !! It's been a long time we go to shopping together, am i right oppa ? ". She lean her head on Chanyeol's arm. " Shopping? Ah.. alright let's go ! ". They walked out from her class. Chanyeol offered himself to bring Joy's things. All the women will surely glanced to Joy weirdly but Joy being Joy. She doesn't even ing care by other people's views instead she felt happy to think a things that she wanted to buy for shopping.

" Channie oppa ~ Where do you park your car ? Far from here ? ". She linked her hand to Chanyeol's arm. He smiled when Joy did that as he likes flirty Joy like that.

" A bit far from here. My usual park already been taken by someone. I don't know who.... ". He shrugged. Joy nodded her head as a respond. In fact, he felt slightly mad to the owner of the car because his/her, he must park his fancy car a bit far from usual place he parked. Actually no, his car was only 4 or 5 cars aways. He was just too obsessed with his beloved car park (lol).

They walked along the path with interwined their fingers while chatted happily. Chanyeol told everything that happened to him on that day and Joy just listened to him yet uninterestedly.

' Don't share too much Park Chanyeol. I'll dump you later '. She smirked to herself but still heard Chanyeol's story.

Chanyeol felt weird with Joy's behaviour that day. It seem like she wanted to do something bad but he decided just shrugged his thought then looked to Joy lovely.

' She must have a bad day today. Yeah..it must be the reason....'.

 

******

" Yah ! You want to die ? Please be faster will you ? I know you're with her so just be faster !! ". Eunji shouted on her phone. She really felt frustrated as she remembered what happened to her that day. Bumped into the giant then ran crazily to her class but wanted to faint when there was an announcement told that Mr. Lee didn't attend due to go to course near Busan. She sighed heavily.

" Are you okay Ji ah ? Just wait at there. We...are.....on...our....way !! ". Baekhyun answered as he and Bomi ran as fast as they can because they felt worried about Eunji and felt sorry to make her wait for almost an hour. Of course she deserved to be mad, right ?  " Alright, i hang up ". She stomped her feet frustratedly then lean her back at her little car.

" YAH You Shorty !!!! ". She turned her head to the voice and bulged her eyes when saw Chanyeol with his lovely girlfriend were standing beside her.

' I don't know she is so pretty when this closer. How lucky she- nonsense ! '. Eunji showed an annoying smiled to them when she remembered something. " Yes nerdy. Didn't you remembered from what i told you earlier ? i'm gonna to kick your out from my sight if we met again. Looks like you forgot, huh ? ". Joy rolled her eyes. Chanyeol gulped when heard her.

' Is she serious from what she said ? No, you must be brave ! y..yeah ! '.

" R..really ? how can a girl like you ? kick me ? heol ~ ". He bravely said as he doesn't wants to look small in front of Joy. " You're so shame. Doesn't you know that i always park my car here ? ". He rose up one of his brows.

" What ? I think you must to put something like 'That Nerdy Boy car park'  banner or poster here. Isn't that a good idea ? ". Eunji smirked as she satisfied of her answered. " Pardon ? Tch. You're the one who should wore a big pair of spectacles. The others are already know who parked at here everyday ".

' Ahhh..no wonder some of them were whispering among themselves when i parked at here this morning. Aish.....'.  Eunji wanted to say something but Joy interrupted their conversation as she felt annoying to Eunji.

" How can she be a girl ? In this state ?...". She chuckled before continued again. Chanyeol just standing shockedly when listened to Joy's suddenly words attacked.

''.....I almost wants to call you oppa. Tsk. I'm sorry for my bad thought. Maybe your mum doesn't teach you for being a pure girl. Let's go oppa. Don't waste your time to argue with this ma- oopss..i mean woman ". She pulled Chanyeol to go from their place. Eunji clenched her fist tightly.

" YAH !!! No need to mention my mum ! You d*mn attitude doesn't suit your pretty face at all !!!!!!! YAH !! PARK SOOYOUNG ! ". Her chest rose up and down because she was trying to hold her anger inside her. Chanyeol looked blankly to Eunji who about to cry anytime but he didn't said anything instead let Joy dragged him away from the scene. He doesn't knew whether to feel happy or guilty from what Joy said earlier.

' Isn't her words were little harsh ? She shouldn't mention her- nah ! Joy was concerned about you, yes she is '. He turned to Joy who looked piss from what happened ealier.

" Sooyoung ah, gomawo and sorry. You're so brave ! I salute you, girlfriend nim '. He ruffled Joy's hairs. Without knowing, Joy smiled then nodded over his action. ' No, i can't fall in love to him. Never. Yes ! Never...'.

 

******

" Wait Baekkie ah !! I..really...need..to breath now ". She stopped then sat on the stairs while Baekhyun already far at her front. He looked to her with woah-this-girl-really looked to her.

" Yah! It'll be your faults if Ji angry so much to us. Just run, you kid ! ". He shook his head. Bomi pouted her lip. She doesn't care with 'who is who' faults as she was so desperate to take a little rest that time. " Aishh this girl...". He went to Bomi then grabbed her left hand to make her continued to run again.

" YAH !!! Aish..arra ! Let me go. I'll run by myself ! ". She blushed a bit.He chuckled when saw Bomi's red face. " Why ? Is there something on my face Bakkie ah !? ". She touched her face quickly.

" Nothing ! Yah. Let's run again! ". " Yeah.....". Baekhyun helped Bomi with carried Bomi's books while Bomi helped him with arried his leather jacket then ran again.

 

Meanwhile Eunji...

' Omma, she...talks...bad...about......about you. I'm sorry for being a bad daughter...omma....omma...'. She cried silently.

"Ji ah ! we...are..sorry for being late !!! ". " Yeahh Ji...we're reaallly...sorry ! ". Both Baekhyun and Bomi grabbed their waist while breathing normally after had a run from their building then went to car park hurriedly. Eunji wiped her tears away. She doesn't wants to make them worried about her. Yes, she'll not let that happened. Never.

" Gosh i really can't breathed earlier. Ji ? Why are so- YAH !! Are you crying ?! Your nose is red ! Which moron make you cry ? Yah ! Tell me !!!!!! Jung Eunji ! ". Bomi shook her shoulder worriedly. " Bomi ah, calm down will you ? Ji what happens ? Are you okay ? ". Baekhyun took out a handkerchief then gave it to Eunji. She took the handkerchief then she used to blow her snot. She handed back to Baekhyun. " Err it's okay. You take it.....". He grinned to Eunji cutely. Bomi really can't helped but sighed at Eunji's behaviour.

' Aigoo this little rascal, luckily she is my friends...'. Bomi and baekhyun thought the same things in their mind.

" Are you feel better now ? Ji ? ". " Yah !! Doesn't you know that i'm crying because of you guys ? You..bad friends.......". " Wh..what ? Heol...how can ? Really ? ". Bomi suttered. Baekhyun nodded his head disbelief. She stomped her legs then handed Baekhyun her car key and sat at the behind car seat. She continuing crying loudly.

" I told you. Your fault ". He tounged out his tounge then went to driver seat. " Yeah my faults....but Ji......isn't she.....heol... ". She entered Eunji's car and looked to Eunji who covered her face with her Pikachu pillow.

' I told you Bomi ah, she really not in her mind. Like how can cry because...we're late ? It's not like our first time late like this ? '. She thought in her mind confused. " Ji ah.It's really ou- ". She stopped her words when Baekhyun touched her hands then mouthed 'let her be' to her. Bomi smiled to him as she really confused.

 

******

Chanyeol stopped his car then about to step out but there was a called from his sister, Park Chorong. He waved  his phone to Joy as the signed he wanted to pick up the call. Joy just nodded while put some make up on her face.

" Yah ! What take you so much time to answer my call !? ". She shouted angrily.

" Woahh..noona relax will you ? Why so sudden with the call ? Miss me already ? Auww....". He answered playfully.

"Euw please, where are you now ? with who ? ". She asked suddenly.

" Why you wants to know ? ".

" Aish..you're so frustrating ! Just come home now ! We have a family gathering for dinner this night ".

" So sudden ? Something big happen ? You'll get marry ?! ". Joy who listened to their conversation looked excited suddenly when heard about someone marriage.

" I swear to knock your head when you reach home. I'm hang up. Bye ".

" Noona ? Cho noona ?! Yah ! Aishh this noona, really...". He shook his head. " Why ? Who is getting marry ? ". Joy asked suddenly. " Nothing..urmm anyway......i'm sorry i can't accompany you today ". " Why ? If you have something more important then just go. I'm really okay here ". She smiled to Chanyeol.

" Really ? Ha ! ". He took out something from his wallet. As she expected, he lend her his credit card. She smirked.

' Today was the best day ever. I'm gonna to call Sungjae oppa later...'.

" I'm sorry but i'll make sure to go with you later, Sooyoung ah ~  ". He send her to the main door and waved his hand to Joy who already ntered the shopping complex with a smiled plastered on her face. As soon as she entered the shopping complex, she took out her phone and make a called to who else if not her lovely boyfriend, Sungjae.

" Oppa, where are you ? Let's come to accompany me. He left me alone here for some business...".

" Really ? Great.......".

He arrived after an hour then gave Joy a big hugged as soon as he saw her. She released the hug and showed him Chanyeol's credit card.

" Auw my baby.....you're so good ! I love you more and more ! Let's go to get some fun ! ".

" Yeah...let's go .....". She put her hand around Sungjae's waist as he linked his hand around Joy's shoulders. They shopped whatever they wanted as they used Chanyeol's advantages.

' I'll give him an excuse later for bought so many things....'. She chuckled suddenly then continued stroll around the shopping complex.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys ! thank you for reading my ff ! Please leave some commments so i can improve my ff and i relly wants to know how your rection when read this. Thank you again for reading ! Have a nice day ! Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring ! Please forgive me ! x) Hehehe... Oh yes ! Don't forget to vote Apink uhm maybe Taeyeon , iKON on Mama Awards ! PinkPanda and Apink, fighting ! ^^