Backfired

Mr. Arrogant

Chapter I I 


"Stalk him" Daesung said.

"What s-stalk him...??!!?!" seungri replied confused. What is daesung hyung thinking about?!?!

"Yea I mean he doesn't tell us much about himself....so maybe if we stalk him... we might find something like his weakness and take revenge" Daesung said.

"But if he finds out we stalked him he will kill us both" A scared seungri warned him.

"I rather be killed than dying without having revenge on him" daesung was adamant about his decision though he was scared inside as well. seungri couldn't do anything but agree with him.

"how are we gonna stalk him..?" seungri asked.

"He must have social media accounts..." Daesung opens his instagram account.

"Hyung you have 0 followers.." seungri pointed.

"YAH!" Daesung gets annoyed and continues searching for jiyongs IG. "Ah! I found it. His IG is public. He has 11.k followers what is some type of a celebrity" Daesung conplained about jiyongs popularity.

"Hyung... What will we know from this...? Does this instagram only have pictur-Oooo hyung click this picture. He looks cute in this. To be honest he looks cute in every picture" Seungri grinned. 

"Seungri get a hold of yourself we are stalking him for information purposes not for flirting purposes." Daesung said.

"S-sorry" Seungri blushed. waeyo my body feel hot when we talk about jiyong....

"Huh? He only followes 4 people?!" Daeung noticed. "Let me check who the lucky people are....T.O.P...YB....dami...and Eun Ah...." Daesung said. "WAIT...WHO IS EUN AH??!" He added after a short thinking time.

"Must be a cousin or something" Seungri didn't take it seriously.

"I don't think we have a cousin named Eun Ah...." Daesung tried to open her IG but it was private. "Eun Ah..... Eun...Ah....Eu-WAIT EUN AH the girl who is in our class??!" This thought striked in daesungs head.

"Eun Ah....? Oh the pretty girl who stays very quite in class?!?!" Seungri pondered.

"Yea yea yea!What if she's his 'Secret girlfriend'" Daesung suddenly said.

"WHAAAAAAAT" seungri spitted out the water he was drinking. "It can't be she doesn't interact much with people." he added.

"I mean I am not sure....But I think" Daesung said. Damn that GD is a really big player he had a lot of girlfriends in the past but who knew he could trapped the innocent types too... He thought.

Daesung hyungs theory seems real.....I feel insecure suddenly.... Seungri thought to himself worried.

"V.IIIIIIIIIIIIIII" jiyong yelled from his room. Seungri like a inocent puppy went running to his master leaving deasung isolated in his room.

"y....es?" seungri tried to catch his breath.

As usual TOP and YB were with jiyong in his room. Seungri was a bit scared as he knew they would bully him as always or maybe worse.

"Seungri" TOP start. "What happened earlier today...." 

"Sorry...." Jiyong added. 

What? is he apologizing?to me...?  Seungri thought. "No hyung Its-" he was cutted off.

"V.I Atleast listen to what he has to say first" YB tried to act serious.

"Sorry......I'm not sorry" Jiyong finished as all three had a brief laugh.

Seungri was pissed off. 

"Ohhh you have the guts to get mad at us" TOP gave him a terrorizing look. "You remember what happened to you ealier today right?" he added.

"Anyways we can make everyone forget about what you did earlier......But you of course it won't be free of cost" jiyong as always enjoyed playing with seungris emotions.

"W...what do I have to do....?" Seungri uttered. 

"Ummm there are so many things seungri so many things we want to do... Right guys? How about he becomes our slave" Top asked GDYB.

"Slave..? But he is already my slave" jiyong cold heartedly laughed. "Till we decide what the price will be, I want you to get me 3 energy drinks"  he ordered.

 "Energy drinks but....the shops would probably be closed...by now" seungri explained.

"Then go to the super market and get them" top suggested. It was more like an order than suggestion.

"Supermarket is far away and its night time as well" seungri said.

"Yah! You aren't really that good looking  that someone will kidnap you. Are you a girl disguised as a man?Ah forget Your useless. Get lost from my room" jiyong bursted into anger.

Seungri just silently walked away.

~~

"Daesung!!" Jiyong called dae.

"What?" Daesung seemed annoyed.

"Where's V.I?" Jiyong asked.

"I don't know I haven't seen him since you called him" daesung got alerted. " Isn't he with you?" He asked.

"If he was with me why would I ASK YOU THEN?" Jiyong was pissed off. 

Just then dami walked up to them. 

"Oh seungri went out to buy something" she said. " its been probably 45 mins since he went out" she added after few seconds.

"SEUNGRIS MISSING?!?" Daesung got worried and rushed outside to find seungri.

 Jiyong was also worried. Top and YB came to him and saw him concerned.

"What's wrong GD?" Top asked while placing his hand on jiyongs shoulder. 

"V.I....he hasn't come back...its been 45 minutes...." He answered.

 "So what? Must be fooling around somewhere" top assured him. 

"No....I know him he doesn't go out for so long and its night..." Jiyong was very concerned but his friends assured him that seungri was okay. 

"I think we should look for him" YB suggested after few minutes of thinking.

"Let's go!" Jiyong agreed instantly.

"Let's search individually it will be more helpful" YB said.

Just then daeusng came with seungri. 

"V-V.I?! Are you okay?Where were you? I was so-" jiyong rushed towards them.

"-Why do you care if he's okay or dies. I bet you weren't even worried and infact you would be happy that seungri was missing" Daesung said angerly.

Seungri then handed jiyong the drink that he asked for and left with daesung without saying a word.

Jiyong looked hurt. 

"Seungri..." Daesung wiped his tears. "Don't cry" 

"Hyung... His words hurted me so much though they might not seem hurtful but I don't know why the things he say to me hurts the most" Seungri sobbed. I wasn't sure if I was upset on the 'secret girlfriend' thing or his harsh words. My mind refused to think. Only my heart and my eyes were working as they pour sadness out of my body. Jiyong Jiyong...That name is the only thing I know right know.

Daesung flinched in anger as he saw seungri crying while hugging him.

 ~~

 Next day Seungri went to jiyongs rooms with his uniform. "Here" seungri uttered.

"Just keep it there" jiyong had turned back to his arrogant self.

Seungri was disappointed by his behaviour and a bit worried as jiyong didnt order him to dress him up. "Hyung....i mean Young...master..." He uttered. 

Jiyong didn't even bother to look at him and just continued to change his clothes.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" seungri somewhat sobed lightly.

 "I don't care bout your sorrys, arraso?" Jiyong coldly said. Each word that he uttered were cold as ice. 

Seungri bowed and followed jiyong outside to his car Until he was stopped by daesung.

 "Seungri!!" He shouted.

"Uh, Daesung hyung" 

"Seungri" Daesung peeped at jiyong who was glaring at him. He pulls seungri to the side. "Today...that arrogant bastard is hosting a birthday party" Daesung whispers.

"So..?" seungri was confused.

"Think, think hard" Daesung patted seungri's shoulder. "aish... 'Every action has a Reaction' thing"

"YAH! V.I! You dare to make me wait" jiyong yelled asking seungri to hurry up. Aish....These two are really annoying especially my idiot cousin I want to kill him. WHY IS HE EVEN LIVING IN OUR HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Jiyong was frustrated.

"Hyung lets just forget about this revenge thing arraso?" Seungri backed down and ran towards jiyongs car. 

 "How can this idiot back down now?!??" Daesung was annoyed. I'll take care of things myself then he stormed off.

~~

There was complete silence in the car. Suddenly jiyong thought of breaking the silence.

"Today I am hosting a birthday party.  I will make everyone forget about what happened in the cafeteria yesterday but you need make sure that everything will be perfect tonight." Jiyong said in a threatening way. 

"O-okay" seungri nodded. whos birthday party is jiyong hyung hosting? I want to ask but I am scared. Seungri thought. 

Seeing seungris expression jiyong thought of answering his question. "I think you know her. She's in your class. Eun Ah its her birthday today" Jiyong said. His expression turned somwhat loveable

Seungri flinched and was shocked. Eun Ah.?...Eun Ah the girl that daesung hyung was talking about!??! Jiyong hyung likes her? I don't like this. ....daesung hyung was right. He really is in love with her. The way he took her name and the way he smiled talking about her....was different. Its like there is a different person in front of me.... A kind caring person rather than his arrogant monster self. Seungri was clearly envious. 

"I'll make sure everything is perfect...." Seungri said in a low voice as his heart crumbled into pieces. 

~~

Seungri  has now came back from the acedemy. As jiyong said he will make everyone forget about yesterday, thats exactly what happened, no one bullied him nor daesung. Life was back to the way it was. 

However in return seungri had to make sure that nothing happens in Eun Ah's birthday and everything should be perfect. He was exhausted from the long hours in school but If he didn;t start the preparations soon the decorations won't finish on time.

Ding Dong~ 

"U-Ah the door bell rang" One of the maids said. "Oh seungri, The DJ is here" She added.

"Where should I set the DJ setup?" A man came up to him.

"Uh mister... You should set it near the pool" Seungri instructed the man.

The party was being held in the backyard of the kwon masion. The backyard was very huge that another whole building could be fitted and there was also  a large swimming pool joined with it.

After 4 hours the preapartions were finished and it was almost time for the party to start. Seungri was exhuasted but he managed to look around.

"Awesome" he gasped in amusment. Everything looks perfect heartbroken smile was plastered on his face. 

"Young master gave this for you" A Butler handed seungri a box wrapped nicely with a blue shimmering giftwrap. "Oh and also TOP sir gave this for daesung" He handed another box.

He went to his room and quickly opened his gift. He found a card attached;


This tux is for you. Don't get me wrong I just don't want people to think that I choosed an ugly person as my personal assistant.  -___-

     -JiYong. 


That letter made seungri laugh somehow. 

"Poor bastard I can imagine him struggling to write that" daesung popped like always out of no where. 

"Aish!! Hyung atleast tell me that your here instead of scaring me" A startled seungri said.

"Anyways hyung what are you gonna wear?" He asked.

"I am not going" 

"Waeyo!!!?" Seungri got up from his bed. 

"Because I have something to do" 

"what things?! Come on hyung don't leave me alone among those rich people. I bet they will bully and embarrass me" seungri was trying hard to make daesung come. 

"Fine I'll come and don't worry no one will be embarrassing you today" Daesung had a evil smirk. 

"Hyung.....Don't do anything stupid....Today should be perfect and you can't ruin it" seungri got shivers from that smirk and warned him.

"Lol I was just joking" daeaung assured him. "Let's get changed the party is gonna start soon" 

"Oh hyung I forgot to tell you that TOP hyung bought this for you" Seungri handed TOP's gift to daesung.

"ehhh... Why did that guy buy this for me"

 In 8-10 mins both the boys were ready. Daesung came out wearing the blue tuxedo TOP buyed for him whereas seungri wore the white tuxedo jiyong bought for him. Both of them looked stunning. 

"Whoa! Seungri you look dashing" 

"You too hyung" Both complainted each other. 

"Can't believe the idiots bought us this" daesung laughed to which seungri agreed.

"Hyung do you know its eun ji Ahs birthday" seungri spoke with a broken smile. 

"REALLY?" Daesung said. "So she really is his girlfriend"

"Maybe....probably.... Most probably...." 

 "This is so Good!!!" Daesung laughed. 

"Hyung..... Why are you so happy?" Seungri was curious of daesungs intentions. "Listen hyung don't do anything stupid I am warning you. I know they did bad to us but today is not the day for revenge" 

"I wasn't gonna do anything"

"You better not anyways let's go the guest have already started to come" seungri sighed and both left. 

Many people had arrived and many were still coming. The guest looked very posh, making both uncomfortable. People danced as music bursted through the speakers and DJ played songs making a party mood. 

"Why arn't jiyong hyung and top hyung and taeyang hyung here" 

"Speak of the devil and here they come" daesung grinned. 

"Hi dumbo" Top flicked his finger on seungris forehead making him flinch. He turned towards daesung shocked and happy to see daesung wearing his tuxedo. "Uh..Ah... You look good" 

"Off course I look good" daesung said sarcastically forcing a smile.

"Where is GD?" YB asked.

 "I thoght he was with you guys?" Seungri told YB. 

Suddenly the crowd started cheering. All four turned around. Much to shock their they saw jiyong covering a girls eyes with both his hands.

"Who is that?" TOP asked dumbfounded.

"It's Eun Ji Ah" YB smiled.

"Really? She looks so changed" TOP exclaimed.

Jiyong looked stunning in his black tuxedo with his red hair which standed out and Eun JiAh looked beautiful in her black slimmering dress and her long light brown hair flowing down. 

"Whoa they look classy" YB commented. 

"More like a sassy couple" Top laughed. 

Seungri just stood there like a ice sculpture. they look so good.....As a couple..... Perfect. He frowned. 

Jiyong carefully passed the stairs still covering her eyes. They both had a huge smile plastered on their faces but enved a lot of people. 

"Jiyong where are you taking me" Eun JiAh asked. 

"Shhh" he whispered. 

Jiyong singled seugri to bring the cake who immediately brought the cake. People gathered around the cake and started singing 'the birthday song'. Jiyong removed his hands from Eun JiAh's eyes who was astonished to see the whole arrangement and a 4 layered cake for her. 

"Happy Birthday" jiyong wished her. She hugged him for a brief moment.

Whereas seungri just watched with a sad smile. Daesung saw seungri sulking.

"Cut the cake" TOP told her. She cutted the cake and fed to everyone. 

Everyone personally wished her and handed their gifts. Jiyong gifted her a expensive diamond watch. 

Everythings perfect.... I'm glad.. Seungri thought. But seungri found daesung fishy how he kept going inside and outside the house. He decided to go to him. 

"Hyung" 

"Ah"daesungs got startled. "What?"

"What? You tell me what are you doing?"

"Nothing, Stop accusing me. I won't do anything" Daesung walked away. Seungri... I just can't forget what those bastard did to us... you may have forgiven them,,,but i won't. 

Daesung went to one of the bulter who was holding a tray of with unfilled glasses. "Hey wait" he stopped him.

"Yes?" the bulter stopped.

"Where are you taking this?" Daesung asked.

"To Sir GD;s table" 

"Give this to me, GD asked me to give this to him personally" Dae took the tray and went to a cornor. He took out a bottle from his pocket and slipped a small tablet type of thing. "Ahh.. Once I add this in the wine and shake the bottle heh~ a surprise will happen. GD you deserve this" He smirked and progressed towards GD's table.

"Here" Daesung putted the tray on the table. Immediately Jiyong grabbed the bottle.

"So guys Lets celebrate JiAhs Birthday" Jiyong yelled as he lifted the bottle and all the guest lifted their glasses. Many of guest were half drunk and so were TOP&YB. 

Daesung quickly ran towards seungri. "SEUNGRI!!! I DID THE BEST THING IN MY WHOLE LIFE TODAY!"

"What did you do?" A sulking seungri forced a sarcastic smile. 

"I added something in the wine to make it more effective"

"WHAT?! WHY?!?! ARE YOU MAD"  seungri hitted daesung for his stupidity.

"I had to take revenge" Daesung tried to be reasonable.

Seungri knew what daesung did was natural and even he himself wanted revnge but today wasn't the day because it was a special day for Eun JiAh. "Hyung! Why did you? It's Eun JiAh's birthday atleast you could have waited for one more day" Seungri's statement made daesung feel guilty.

Meanwhile a tipsy Eun JiAh snatched the bottle from the sober jiyong who laughed at her action.

"It's my birthday I am gonna open the bottle" She says as she stands on top of the table.

"Why is Eun Ji Ah holding the wine?!" Daesung pointed shocked how his plan backfired. He wanted jiyong to drink the wine and do something idiotic.

Seungri and daesung ran towards her to stop the mishap to happen but the crowd won't let them through.

Eun Ji Ah opened the wine and drank the wine directly from the bottle. The wine seem to be effecting more quickly and the tipsy Eun Ji Ah soon become a mad drunk woman.

"Why am I not drunk yet?" she muttered in disbelief.

"Ji Ah are you okay?" Jiyong asked concerned who also tried to control his laughter seeing Ji Ah in her current state.

"I'm perfectly fine" She swings her bottle excitedly while the crowd started taking videos and picture.

"DO YOU KNOW I ONCE FAILED MY TEST AND MY FATHER BEATED ME. THATS WHY I STUDY TOO MUCH NOW" She danced weirdly while drink more wine.

"How can you get so drunk from just wine, It wasn't even a strong one" Jiyong snatched the bottle from her and sniffed the drink. "It doesn't smell like the one I ordered" 

"We should take her inside before she spits something idotic again" TOP suggested and the others immediately did so. Ji Ah kept murmuring things that made no sense.

"Seungri handle the guest" Jiyong said and went inside.

"I think this will affect her image as a sweet innocent girl" YB said as they rested Ji Ah in the guest room.

Seungri and daesung also came inside after the guest left.

"Yah GD why did you do this all for Eun Ji Ah, I mean you?and organizing parties for someone? Ummm doesn't look right" TOP crossed his arms. "Is she your girlfriend?" 

"*** ** *** **** ** **** **** ** ***" Jiyong confessed.

Seungri and daesung were shocked.


Thank You for everyone who voted, subcribed and commented. Oh God I was shocked that so many people like the first chapter..... I feel nervous lol...I hope you like this chapter too and continue to support me. Fighting!