Lets start again

Mr. Arrogant

ChapterVI  I  I

 

Note:- I want to recommend a song for this chapter. I felt like it matched the vibe of this chapter. Song: WESTSIDE by Keshi. 

 

“Go on a date with me, Lee seungri”

 

 

This left Seungri lost for words, there were many words which could be said but nothing seemed to fit the scenario. “Seungri-shi?” Even though Jonghoon was scared, but clearly he did not regret the proposal. “It's okay even if it's a no” He smiled while looking at the other. 

 

 

“No!” The younger blurted out, nervously. “No I mean....no as no... I didn't mean to—” He stopped and looked at the boy who was laughing at him. “Calm down, Seungri-shi” Giggles filled the room, and seungri eased a bit. “It's just that I have never been in this situation so I am really nervous” The younger confessed, hanging his head low.

 

 

“What? Really? No one has ever asked you out? Don't lie! your so cute that I thought you were already taken when I first saw you” He felt a faint blush across his face, no one has ever given him any compliments but since the arrival of Jonghoon, he has been greeted with kindness and love.

 

 

​​​​​​Isn't that what I have always wanted ...

 

 

“Thank you” The two felt a lot closer and comfortable than before yet the distance was still there. “I would love to go on a da—” Before Seungri could complete his sentence Jiyong barges in, causing the door to bang loudly from the impact. “What are you doing here, Mr Jonghoon?” He fiercely glares at the said boy.

 

 

“I was here to accompany Seungri-shi to get his bag” Jonghoon replied with formal words.

 

 

“I don't care whatever the reason was. This is my room and you can't enter without my permission!”  The red haired snarled at the boy who looked at him with wide eyes. Was this really a big deal to make an issue of?

 

 

“I'm sorry” Jonghoon bowed down, however seungri on the other hand, was internally fussing over the gloomy atmosphere his master had created. “Lets go hyung” He angrily glares at Jiyong as he grabbed the apologetic boys arm and walked towards the exit of the room.

 

 

“Seungri-shi, slow down” Jonghoon said as they reached the entrance of their shared room. “Are you okay?” He asked worriedly as he noticed the trail of tears developing on the edge of seungri's eyes.  

 

 

 I won't cry!

No. I won't....

No...

No..

No.

 

 

However, unfortunately his mind refused to listen and his emotions got the best of him.

 

 

 Drip.

 

 

 Jonghoon's face showed confusion. “Seungri-shi, are you hurt? Is it because of my proposal? If I hurted you so much I will take back my words, but please don't cry” He wiped the tears that escaped the sobbing boys eyes as he pulled him in for an embrace. 

 

 

“I-I'm sorry...I just...I-I really—” Seungri stopped and looked up at the other boy, who obviously had a worried expression masked over his face. 

 

 

I feel a bit calm. He takes a deep breath.

 

 

“I'll go on a date with you” He managed to deliver his thoughts, despite his voice getting muffled by his silent hiccupping. Jonghoon was really shocked and overjoyed at the same time as his hug got tighter.

 

 

“I am so happy” He exclaimed, the younger somehow also smiled and returned the hug. He felt happy inside. Maybe it was time to leave behind the painful memories. 

 

 

“What's going on in here?” Both the boys broke the hug, a faint blush flushed around their faces as Daesung entered the frame. 

 

 

Seungri couldn't utter a single word due to embarrassment caused by the whole situation, so Jonghoon had to man up. “We sort of agreed on a date” He answered the confused boy with a smile. “Oh. Carry on whatever you were doing” Daesung had a mischievous smirk around his face.

 

 

“N-No hyung, Its not like we were doing anything” The younger quickly spoke, his cheeks still crimson red.

 

 

“Yeah, Yeah” Daesung sarcastically laughed. “Hate to break it to you guys but we gotta go” He pointed towards the bags on the floor beneath him. “Keep the romance for later” He added. As the angel he was, he had packed the bag of Jonghoon as well. “Oh” He paused. “Did you bring your bag?” He asked, pointing towards Seungri. 

 

 

Suddenly the word ‘bag’ triggered the flashbacks of the previous night. He closed his eyes at the thought of how Jiyongs scent was long gone as soon he has changed back to his own clothes, as those clothes never belonged to him. Just like that he has to accept the fact that Jiyong also never belonged to him.

 

 

“Seungri?” He abruptly opens his eyes upon being called and quickly plasters a smile across his face. He wiggles his bag in assurance that he has gotten the task done. 

 

 

“Let's go then we had to empty the room like seven minutes ago” Daesung informed. And the other two agreed. 

 

 

The three went to the lobby, and got greeted by the four ladies: Dami, Dara, Bom, and Minzy who were already gathered before them. “Jonghoon, did you have fun?” Dami asked excitedly, unintentionally forgetting about the rest.

 

 

“It was great! I had an awesome time with Seungri-shi” The asked boy replied, glancing back at the flustered Seungri. “Right?” He held his hand out for the other to grab hold of. Biting his lips, Seungri reluctantly grabbed it. “Right..” The younger nodded. 

 

 

Dami's face dropped. “That's great” However, she managed to put up a forced smile. The remaining rest shifted uncomfortably as they sensed the atmosphere getting dense. 

 

 

“Are you guys ready to go?” She finally broke the silence herself, to which all of them nodded. “But wait! Where is my stupid brother and his friends?” She looked around, but there was no sign of any of the three friends. Minutes later, Taeyang walked out of the elevator along with his stuff.

 

 

“I'm here” He waved. “I had an amazing time here” He affirmed, to which everyone agreed.

 

 

“That's true but where's TOP and Jiyong?” Bom raised a brow, “Weren't those two suppose to be wih you?”

 

 

Taeyang on the other hand had no answer. He silently looked away avoiding everyone's gaze before clicking his tongue. “I don't know. I haven't seen them since breakfast” He finally revealed.

 

 

“Ah” Jonghoon snapped his fingers. “Me and Seungri saw them just a while ago—but your brother didn't seem to be in a good mood” He added while looking at Dami. 

 

 

“Is he ever in a good mood” She rolled her eyes and took out her phone. “I'll call him” She angrily cursed under her breath. “That er's phone is switched off ”

 

 

“I'll call TOP—” Taeyang got cut off midway as his phone started to ring. “Hello? Where are you?” He asked the caller which was supposedly TOP. “What?! You guys left?! Is he okay? Are you sure? Okay, Take care” Dami worriedly walked over towards Taeyang, her eyes looking for answers.

 

 

“Jiyong and TOP already left a while ago” He sighed. “Jiyong accidentally broke his phone that's why he's out of reach” He glanced at seungri, who showed an expression filled with worry. “He's fine, Noona. Just a little angry but he'll be fine” He looked back at the worried sister and smiled. “He's okay. Don't worry” He pulled her into a reassuring hug.

 

 

They all checked out and returned their respective keys. Soon they all gathered at the site where Dami's car was parked and settled themselves inside except Daesung and Jonghoon who came seperately. Due to the gloomy atmosphere, Daesung decided to accompany Jonghoon himself rather than forcing Seungri to go.

 

 

During the long ride back home, everyone tried to cheer up the tensed atmosphere which was created after Jiyong left without properly informing his sister. "Wow Dami. That's some house you got there" Jonghoon complimented, as they all got out of the car. "Why did we even go there? Your house is an amusement park itself" He giggled. “More like a haunted house” Taeyand added, making Dami and the others break into a smile.

 

 

"I guess we all should call it a day and get back to our homes and rest" Dara suggested. "The whole trip was so fun. Thank you for executing the whole plan bestie" She hugged Dami and smiled, while the rest agreed. The girls all greeted each other farewell and headed back to their respective homes. Now Dami, Daesung, Taeyang and Jonghoon were left. "I'll go meet Jiyong and TOP, he texted me a while ago that they've reached" Taeyang informed.

 

 

"I'll go with you!" Dami said as she couldn't contain the anxiety that filled up her heart. "Jonghoon, I'm sorry but I'll go check on my brother" The mentioned boy gave her an assuring nod. "It's alright" He mouthed and gave her a thumbs up. Just like that they both disappeared from sight, leaving behing the remaining three.

 

 

Seungri on the other hand was also restless as he wanted check up on his master but at the same time didn't want to face him. His thoughts were were drowning him in pit of emotional confusion and agony, getting more and more tangled. Is he really alright? He runs his fingers through his hair in frustration while Jonghoon stared at him.

 

 

Daesung cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "So.. about earlier.. about you two" His expressions turns playful. "When's the date?" He asked while nudging Jonghoon. "Hyung! This is not the time to be joking" Seungri exclaimed immediately. For a moment, the other boy stayed silent and looked at seungri before finally speaking. "He's not wrong. You promised me a date" His eyes not leaving the youngers. 

 

 

"This saturday is our date" Jonghoon answered Daesung's question. “Be ready. I'll pick you up, okay?”

 

Okay..”

 

 


 

​A/N: So.. I have so much to say.. This is gonna be a story itself haha. Last time I updated I was in school and now I'm in almost in the 4th year of med uni omg.. Time flies so fast omg... 

​​​​​​Here's an update on my life (even when I know no one cares XD) 

I stopped writing after failing my final exam of school (Cambridge Exam) so it was quite an important exam. At that time, I felt like the world had ended and that I was just a failure. Fast forward to years later I finally got into medical university and scoring grades I thought I could never achieve so don't ever give up on yourself guys <3

Even if the whole world calls you a failure, always believe in yourself because that's what matters in the end <3 

I love you all <3 Always stay happy. I hope you all have been well too 

Lastly I hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it's short :)