Hidden Secrets

Mr. Arrogant

ChapterV


“Congrats on your engagement” A girl said while playing with her hair. “Totally unexpected” 

“Yea” Jiyong displayed a  smile.

“Your not hanging out with her in school” She says.

“We should respect each others privacy”

“Privacy?” She takes a pause before laughing. “You guys are engaged, Privacy is no longer a word between you two” 

Jiyong who was getting irritated with the topic decided to leave the girl with her questions unanswered. “I have to go now”

“See you later” She waved.

“Yea” He said before walking off. I hope I never see that girl aagain...why are they bugging me... He internally yelled. 

Its been a whole week since the engagement and things have been quite hard on the poor engaged boy. People have been wishing him in and out of school, literally everywhere. Only he and his friends knew in what situation he had agreed for the commitment.

“I am sick of this” Jiyong complained as he sat down with his two besties. “I mean its getting on my nerves now”

“GD stay patient” Taeyang patted his friend. “Things will be okay”

“I don't trust your words anymore. You said that a week ago yet nothing seems to change ” The red haired boy nagged.

“I agree with YB” Top said eyeing his friend before he went back to posting art on his Instagram. “Things will get better eventually”

“Thanks you guys. You were a big help” Jiyong sarcastically rolled his eyes.

“I heard Chaerin's coming back” Top asked, changing the subject. “Then obviously Hyorin's coming too” 

“Yea” A faint blush spread across Taeyangs face. Jiyong and Top hooted at the blushing boy. “Stop it you guys” He stuttered in response.

“I can't believe Hyorin is actually dating him” Jiyong taesed. “When he told me I was shocked that my cousin actually liked guys like him. Never thought her taste could be this bad” He laughed earning a tight slap across his arm.

“Bastard”

“Omg holy water cursed. Two minute silence for this moment” Top yelled while bursting into laughter.

“Shut up. You two are so dead”

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile on the other side of the world(sarcasm), Seungri was totally devastated and heart broken. He was sure that when he confessed about having feelings for Jiyong wasn't true and just a reaction of his drunken state but his current state showed that maybe, no, actually he really did like the older. His heart ached a lot whenever he stared at the engagement photo on his phone. Why did he take it anyways?

“Can you stop?” Daesung sat beside him. “Get over him”

“Already tried” Seungri stated. “No use..It hurts anyways”

Daesungs comfort had always been in vain. He tried many ways yet nothing seems to work. He made the younger realise his love for Jiyong and now he regrets it all. “Sorry”

“Why are you saying sorry?” Seungri asked confused.

“Seungri find someone else”

“Hyung—”

“No I'm serious” Daesung stared at the younger intensely. “Find someone else. Get over him”

“I don't want to”

“What? Are you gonna see them get married and have kids together?” Daesung striked back at the denial of seungri. “While you on the other hand will only envy them forever?”

“Hyung...”

“It hurts doesn't it? It will hurt more when you will look at it happening in real just like the engagement”

~~~~~~~~

“Jiyong oppa, my appa wants us to go on a family vacation for a week” A feminine voice said from the other line.

“Sorry Eun Ji Ah I can't. I have project to complete as well as my cousins are coming” Jiyong made an excuse.

Such a waste” She sighed.

“Well you should go on the trip anyways”

Yea I have to but it won't be fun since your not coming” She sighed once again.

“Cheap move” Jiyong whispered. 

Sorry what?” She asked not able to hear what the other said.

“I said Enjoy the trip” He lied. “Oh and don't tell my father about this trip”

Thanks and don't worry I won't” They both hung up.

Eun Ji ah was bothered by the fact that Jiyong didn't talk to her properly and only gave her straight replies.

 “What?” Dami asked who was sitting right next to her brother on the sofa watching TV.

“She asked me to go on a trip with her” He replied casually munching on an apple.

“And I suppose you said no” She said glancing at Jiyong.

“Obviously”

“Sorry but I don't like her” Dami confessed. “I mean she's good and all but she doesn't seem your type”

“Thank goodness someone agrees” Jiyong laughed. “After her I thought no one would understand me” He blurted out.

Dami's smile dropped into a serious expression. “You still miss her, don't you?”

“I have this stupid habit of blurting out things without thinking” Jiyong frowned.

“Dont change the subject. Do you miss her?” She asked once again. “You know you have me right?” She hugged her bother. “You always have me. I won't ever leave you”

“I know. Me neither” Jiyong managed to smile once again. “Hows that doctor, Jonghi or.....whatever his name is”

“—Jonghoon”

“Yea that guy, Its quiet unbelievable”

“What do you mean?” She narrowed her eyes, staring intensely at Jiyong.

“I mean how can he date an ajumma(Old woman)” He ran away while Dami throwed cautions at him.

“You bastard. We arent dating yet!!” She yelled as she chased him around the lobby. “And I am not an ajumma, ”

“I got cursed for the third today. yay!” Jiyong screamed while laughing and running around.

“Cause you deserve it Jiyong” Dami chased him.

He bumped into someone who fell on the floor hardly but as always he opened his mouth to yelled at the person without looking. “Are you blind? Can't you watch where your go—VI?”

He saw Seungri fallen on the floor with clothes scattered all over. Usually he doesn't care weather its Seungri or anyone, he just arrogantly yells putting the blame on the other. But today he leaned down helping the younger up, shocking him. Dami who witnessed everything eyed her brother like he had gone crazy or something. 

“Are you okay?” Jiyong worriedly asked. He himself didn't know why he was worried. However, Seungri just nodded and started picking up the clothes. “Are you sure?” Jiyong once again asked.

“Yes I am master..” The younger uttered painfully, bending down to pick up the clothes.

Jiyong suddenly grabbed Seungri's arm pulling him back up. “I knew you bruised your elbow. Noona get the aid box, palli (quickly)”

Dani just followed her brothers order, fetching the aid box. “Here”

Jiyong made the hurt boy sit at the nearest chair and twisted his arm gently before applying the ointment.

The older sister watch her brothers sudden change of treatment. He didn't even nursed me like this and he's doing it to Seungri. He seems so gentle with him. She thought silently.

“Does it hurt a lot?” The red haired boy asked concered as he nursed the wound.

“It doesn't anymore...” Seungri felt his cheeks burning. “T-Thank you master”

“Yeah whatever” Jiyong felt a soft beaming fuzziness on his cheeks. Was he blush? Yes, but he had no idea himself. “I don't want you to pick these clothes up. Tell the other maids to do the laundry from now onwards”

“But master—”

“Shut up don't you dare talk back” Jiyong arrogantly ordered and marched back to the sofa where he was sitting at before.

“Yaaah~ Jiyong ah what's up with you?” Dami came sitting beside her brother.

“What do you mean”

“You were so gentle with him and treated his wounds that's not normal in your language” She answered, still staring directly at Jiyong who shifted feeling uncomfortable.

“Shut up the one whose not normal is you. Go get treatment from your jong....jonghi...whatever his name is” He rolled his eyes lazily.

“JONGHOON” Dami got annoyed. 

“Yeah yeah that guy. Does appa know about him?” Jiyong asked as he swiped through the channels on the TV.

“Off course not” She snatched the remote from his hand. “If he knows Jonghoon will be dead”

“Do you know I have a cheap mouth?” Jiyong chuckled.

“If you dare, You will be there hanging with Jonghoon too” She warned him. “Jiyong”

“What?”

“Should we go to an amusement park along with everyone?” Dami folded her legs. “It'll be fun. We haven't gone anywhere since ages”

“Sorry sorry I am not going to amusement parks” Jiyong made himself clear. “The last time I went....I still regret it” He muttered.

“Since when did you go to an amusement park?” She asked curiously. “We haven't been to one before”

“I went with V.I. Regret it big time” He shakes his head at the bad memory. All those screaming and puking sensation wasn't something he wants to experience again.

“You went with him....alone?” She emphasized on the word alone. “Like a date?”She bursted out laughing.

“Shut up Pabo(idiot) Noona” That faint beaming fuzziness took over his cheeks once again. 

“Anyways Romeo, Let's go to water park on Saturday then” She wiped away the tears that had fallen off due to too much laughing. “I'll invite my friends along with Jonghoon and Daesung you should invite your friends and seungri”

“I am not inviting him!! Do it yourself!!!And who you calling Romeo? You want Jonghi.. Or whatever his name is to DIE?!?!”

“JONGHOON” She corrected.

~~~~~~~

“Hey guys you wanna come to water park with me, noona and her friends?” Jiyong asked his friends.

“When?” YB asked.

“This Saturday”

“Fine by me” Top raised his hand as he stared at the new art portrait which hung on the wall. “That is an awesome picture”

“My dad bought it” Taeyang said as Top took multiple pics of the painting. “Anyways I am free on Saturday and even If I wasn't anything for you bro” 

“So it's done? See you guys on Saturday then?” Jiyong flashed a smile. “Do you know dami noona also invited her crush Jonghoon as well” He laughed.

“That doctor?” Top asked.

Jiyong nodded. “She want to impress him. That's why she plan the trip” He disclosed. “ Anyways finally I'll have a fun time without the puking and screaming” He took a breath of relief.

“Puking and screaming?” YB raised a brow. “I don't remember you doing that? Were you sick these days?”

“No I went somewhere...actually I went to Lotte world....And I guess the rides there were every creepy and I almost died” The red haired boy exclaimed excitedly. It seemed like he was telling his friend about his first date. He has been on many dates with many girls but he never felt this nervous about sharing it with his friends.

Wait why did I portrait it as a date in my head just now. It wasn't a date I was just hanging out with my slave...Nothing to be nervous about Jiyong...Its all because of that pabo noona...filling my head with stupid thoughts...I ONLY like girls and dates are ONLY supposed to be with girls. Jiyong mentally slapped himself for his stupid thoughts.

“You never told us about this” Top said, still scrolling down on his Instagram. “Who was the lucky girl who saw this side of our cute GD”

“Was it a girl...or a boy?” YB striked a question.

“It would obviously be a girl” Top answered confidently. “Probably Eun Ji Ah”

“Y-Yea” Jiyong stuttered a bit before he stabilized his tone. “Top's right it was Eun Ji Ah” He lied. Why was I so nervous and lied..? He looked away from his friends.

“Okay” YB rolled his eyes. Dont lie Jiyong, you have went on dates with Eun Ji Ah but you never seemed so excited and always complained. Today you were very happy and excited about telling your so-called date with her. I am damn sure you didn't went with her. He thought as he eyed friend.

~~~~~~~~

“Seungri, Dami invited me and you to a trip to water park on Saturday” Daesung said.

“Water park? Is Jiyong hyung....coming too?” The younger asked.

“Yes but his fiancée isn't coming I guess” Daesung replied, staring at the other. “Dont go in the delusional world again. He isn't yours”

“I know. Hyung...I thought about your words” Seungri played with the hem of his shirt.

“What words?”

“Getting over Jiyong hyung” The younger glaced at his elbow which the older had treated earlier today. “I think I want to move on”

Daesung had a huge smile plastered on his face. “Finally! Good thing I asked dami if I could invite my friend too. And I invited Jonghoon for you as a blind date. I bet you two will develop something”

“WHAT YOU SET ME UP ON A DATE?!?” Seungri yelled. “I don't even know that Jonghi...or whatever his name is”

“Jonghoon. He's a doctor. I really like him for you. He once came here and I talked to him after that we became really good friends”

“Hyung!!!” The younger protested.

“I already invited him and anyways its a way for you to move on” Daesung tried to be reasonable. “Be ready for the date on saturday. I won't take any excuses”


 

I updated !! Yay!! I have a good reason for not getting to update sooner; I had exams going on. I had to focus there. Tbh my exams went like let's just hope I pass.

Anyways Enjoy the update. I am very excited to write the next one :p

P.s I wanna go to the water park too!!

 

❤Comment,Vote&Subscribe❤