Unexpected

Mr. Arrogant

Chapter  I I I   


"No she's not my girlfriend" Jiyong confessed. 

"I knew it already Top. You know our GD can't be bound in a relationship, he likes to be free" YB said. "She's your friend right?" He asked.

Daesung and seungri just looked on. 

"No she's not my friend either" The red haired boy nodded in denial. "She's my fiancée" He smirked looking at seungri. 

"fiancèe?" Top repeated.

Daesung and Seungri looked shocked. H-Hyung has a fiancée.... The younger boys face dropped and he walked away with daesung following behind him.

Jiyong looked at Seungri's disappearing shadow. "Actually she's my unofficial fiancée"  

"What do you mean by that?" Top asked. 

"Ah hold on my dads calling" Jiyong excused himself. 

"Yeboseyo dad" 

"Jiyong how could you do this? I told you to make today the most perfect night and you stupid brat ruined it" The person from the other line yelled. 

"Dad I know but" He was cutted off. 

"—But what? Did you see the news? Eun Ji Ah is all over it and her image is being misunderstood. Her dad called me right now. Jiyong if my deal with Eun company ends I'm done with you" 

"dad listen to me" 

"In four days your going to be engaged to her in public" 

"what...." Jiyong gasped at the sudden decision. 

"In two days I'll be in Korea from america  for the preparation. Be prepared" 

"you can't do this to me– Hello? Hello?" His dad had already hung up. He can't do this to me .... He has no right... To bound me in a relationship...with no meaning Jiyong fumes. 

 "GD" Top and YB called out. "What happened?" 

"My life is ruined" Jiyong holded his head. "In two days my unofficial fiancée is gonna be an official fiancée" 

"What? Your gonna get engaged?" Top looked with wide eyes. 

Jiyong nodded. "publicly" he added on. 

 "But why is your dad forcing you to marry her?" YB crossed his arms.

"Because Eun Ji Ah's father is the CEO of the top company—Eun Company thus he want to get close to them through me" The red haired boy explained.

"Your dads already so rich and famous still he wants more?" Top shaked his head.

"Yea hasn't he already been like that" Jiyong sighs at his luck. "Can you guys stay over at my house today?" 

"We weren't gonna leave you anyway" Top and YB assured him.

~~~~~~

Next morning Eun Ji Ah woke up with a hangover and seungri was ordered to take care of her. "Uhh here it's lemon water" He handed her the glass.

"Where am I-I?" She asked sitting up on the bed. 

"Your at Kwon Masio—" He was cutted off.

"Kwon Masion?! Jiyong is also here?" She asked taking a sip from the drink. 

Seungri was silent for a moment as his heart hurted but he forced a smile. "Yes" He replied.

"Tomorrow..." She sighed. "Tomorrow I got drunk, right?"

"Uh yes" Seungri nodded.

"The press?" She took another sip and tilted her head to look at the boy.

"I don't know about that sorry, I just work here" He hugged the tray to his chest. 

"Oh" She smiled at him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset on purpose" She bowed down her head.

"no no no You don't have to apologize" Seungri got startled.

"Where in the same class aren't we?" She asked still smiling at him. 

"Yes" This time Seungri smiled back at her.

"Cute!" She pointed at him.

"..what?" 

"Your cute when you smile" Eun Ji Ah laughed making seungri blush. "Whats your name?" 

"Seungri"

"And yours?" She said.

"hmm what..?" Seungri asked confused looking around.

"There is someone who is peeking from the door" She pointed.

"I'm Kang Daesung" The hiding boy came forward with confidence. "Seungri's like my own brother so I have to protect him for evil eyes" He confessed.

"I like your straight forwardness" She took the last sip from her drink. "Here you can take this back" She handed the empty glass to seungri.

"Okay now we'll be leaving. You can call me anytime" Seungri bowed down and exited with daesung.

"She's too nice" Seungri exclaimed.

"Thats what makes me suspicious. Evil people are mostly nice from the outside. Be careful of her" Daesung warned the other.

"Oh God hyung can you stop doubting everyone?" 

"I'm warning you, Seungri"

~~~~~~

"Come on GD go tell her" YB forced his friend.

"I bet her father already told her about it" Jiyong refused to go.

"Come on bro just talk to her about the engagement" Top tried to convince the adamant boy.

"I don't have anything to say to her" Jiyong layed back down at his bed.

Then there was a knock at Jiyong's door. 

"It must be Seungri" Top said.

"Come in" Jiyong ordered.

Just then Eun Ji Ah walked in. "Hello" She bowed down.

"Hello" Top&YB greeted. 

"Umm can I talk to Jiyong alone?" She said, Indicating the other two to leave.

"GD this is your chance tell her your true feelings about the engagement before its too late" YB whispered before leaving.

"Jiyong" She called out.

"Sorry about what happened yesterday" Jiyong appologized.

"I's okay, my appa with your dad handled the situation. Also I heard about our engagement" She said.  "Are you okay with it?" She asked nervously.

The red haired boy stood up and walk over to where she was standing. "Are you okay with it?" He question her back.

"You know my answer very well Jiyong...I have always liked you" She blushed. "You?"

How can I tell her my thought  Jiyong thought. "I am okay with it too" He said as she unexpectedly hugged him. 

Seungri who was passing by saw the moment as the door was ajar and sulked. They look nice together... They belong together...I should get over this.. He thought to himself  before walking away. 

~~~~~~~~

Two days were left till the engagement and today Jiyong's father will come back to korea for the event. Eun Ji Ah was requested to stay at Kwon Masion till the engagement. Best designers were called for the preparation of the outfits for the engagement. 

"Jiyong which colour do you like?" Eun Ji Ah asked excitedly pointing at the booklet. 

He sighed. "Um ... You decide" He replied. He was devasted inside but from the outside he was forced to play along. 

"Come on you are not choosing anything. Are you even happy?" She whinned.

"Yea off course I am " He forced a smile. The designer who was sitting in front of them kept 'awh' ing them of how cute they both are.

"Jiyong" A deep voice called. Everyone turned around to see Mr Kwon, Everyone including the desinger and the helpers immediately bowed followed by Eun Ji Ah and Jiyong.

"Hello Sir, I'm Eun Ji Ah. Pleasure to meet you" She greeted professionally. 

"Don't call me sir, Call me dad. After all we are going to become a family soon" Mr kwon replied smirking at Jiyong who looked away. "I see my son has dyed his hair red" He pointed out. 

"What you don't like it?" Jiyong sarcastically laughs. 

"Off course it looks good, your my son afterall" Mr kwon said. "So hows the preparation going for both of you?"  He asked.

"Great" She told. "But Jiyong doesn't look interested" She grabbed his hand. 

"No I'm happy" Jiyong said and managed to smile.

"Jiyong, Can I have a word with you?" His father had this creepy smile on his face. 

They both walked over to an empty hall and Mr Kwon's smile dropped into a frown. "Listen Jiyong the way you are acting will make Eun Ji Ah suspicious" Mr Kwon scolded. "Make her happy"

"I have no feelings for her" 

"I don't care. I want her father's company no matter what" He said coldly. 

"You have no respect for people's emotion and feelings! I'll tell  her everything—" Slap, Mr Kwon Slapped Jiyong hard. 

"DONT.YOU.DARE" Mr Kwon gritted his teeth. "You will do as I say. And don't give me the feelings&emotion crap like hell you care about them. You will marry Eun Ji Ah and that's final" With that he walked away leaving Jiyong behind with his aching cheek.

I hate this...I hate everything and everyone.... Jiyong throwed his phone on the ground, breaking it. 

~~~~~~

The third day Jiyong was having a bad day—His father was giving him a hard time while Eun Ji Ah kept clinging on to him. He was stressed about his engagement which was tomorrow and couldn't call Top&YB as well due to his phone incident. "V.I" He yelled. 

"Yes hyun—Master" Seungri came running as Jiyong seemed very angry.

"Let's go" The older boy grabbed Seungri's hand and dragged him outside towards his car. "We are going to the mall" He added while starting the engine of his car.

"M-Master shouldn't you take Eun Ji Ah?" Seungri bit his tongue at his stupid question. 

"It's none of your business. You don't want to go with me?" Jiyong looked at Seungri who looked away.

"I-It's not like that.." The younger stuttered.

"So you do wanna go with me?" He teased the younger boy making him blush. Somehow Jiyong always managed to relax and forget his problems whenever seungri was around him.

After 20 minutes of driving and annoying Seungri, They finally arrived at the mall. Seungri was amazed at how big it was and they went to the iphone shop and Jiyong was confused at which colour iphone 6s he should buy.

"Which one looks better V.I?" He asked holding a sliver iphone in one hand and gold in another.

"Uh?" Seungri was confused at Jiyong's sudden question. "Hmmm... gold..?" He pointed.

"You like it?" The red haired boy asked to which Seungri happily nodded. However Jiyong purchased a Sliver iphone for himself instead. 

Seungri pouted at how the other had ignored his choice. "You picked the one I didn't choose, Do you hate me that much?" Seungri complained walking beside Jiyong who laughed at the upset boy. 

"So...you wanna eat something?" Jiyong said. 

This is weird why is he acting nicely with me? He's usually mean... Seungri doozed. 

"Yah..I asked you something atleast reply" Jiyong hitted the youngers head. "If you don't want eat anything fine. I am gonna eat something anyways" 

"N-No I want to eat too" Seungri whinned. 

"What do you want?" 

Something is 100% fishy.... Seungri stared at Jiyong, scanning him. 

"Why are you staring at me like that" Jiyong yelled. "I don't like it" 

"Sorry...Master" Seungri pouted while playing with the hem of his shirt. "Today I want to buy something for you"

"Fine, Go get me chocolate brownie ice cream" Jiyong ordered while he sat on a table in the food court. "From there" He pointed at a closeby branded ice cream stall. 

"Ugh.. Okay.." Seungri agreed. He walked up to the stall. "Mister Can you give me one chocolate brownie ice cream" He said to the salesman.

"700 Won" 

"Sorry How much?" Seungri asked again.

"700 won" The man replied. 

Oh God...I only have 400 won.. isn't ice cream suppose to be 300 won?.. Seungri bited his lower lips. Jiyong who was witnessing the scene, laughed. Seungri rushed towards his laughing master. 

"Master I only have 400 won... and the ice creams 700 won.." He asked for help.

"So..? You said you'll buy me something, didn't you?" The red hair boy fired back. "Do anything I want that ice cream"

I take back the he-being-nice-with-me thing. That arrogant monster can never be nice.. Aish.. Seungri fumed and walked back to the stall.

"Sir do you want the ice cream or not?" The man asked.

"Yea I do...But I only have 400 won" Seungri confessed closing his eyes shut. So embarassing...cruel arrogant monster.. He thought. Jiyong just laughed at the sight.

"Here's 700 won" A unfamilar man said. 

Seungri opened his eyes and was unable to recognize him. "Who are you?" He said. 

The man ignored his question and handed him the ice cream. "Here" 

Seungri smiled brightly  looking at the ice cream. "Thanks Mister! How can I repay you? Ask anything!" He said.

Jiyong frowned and watched seungri talking to a man. Who is he? Did that guy pay for the ice cream? Do they know each other? He bit his nail. 

"Anything you say?" The guy smirked. "Then let me have you?" 

Have me?.. Seungri looked confused. "What do you mean?—" Just then the guy grabbed hold of seungri's arm and dragged him to the restroom. The guy started touching seungri on his private places making the younger cry. "S-Stop what a-are you d-doing?" He sobbed as he tried to push the other away but the guy ripped off his shirt. Luckily Jiyong came on time. 

"You bastard" He punched the guy right across his face, probably making him bleed. "V.I" He rushed towards the shivering boy. 

The guy stood up and walked over to Jiyong. "Who the hell do you think you are?" The guy asked.

"You don't need to know" Jiyong replied coldly as he wrapped his jacket around seungri. "Also he isn't someone you can buy for 700 won" He took out his wallet and throwed 7000 won on the guys face. "Keep the change bastard

Jiyong left with seungri. "Hey are you okay?" He looked over to the the silent boy. "Let's buy you something to wear, Okay?" Seungri nodded in response.

 "Master I don't have money to afford this shop..." The younger said in  low voice. 

"It's on me" Jiyong was going through the shirts. "Try this on" He pushed seungri into the trial room along with bunch of shirts and pants.

One by one seungri tried everything and Jiyong just smirked and passed comments on him.

"Cute" The older complimented seungri making him blush furiously.

After an hour of shopping, Jiyong bought many things for the younger. He was confused why he wanted to cheer seungri up.

"Master I dont think you should have buyed this much" 

"Shut up. Don't nag"

"Thank You..." Seungri smiled at the older boy. 

Jiyong felt a fuzzy feeling in his chest. "Yea whatever" He looked away. "Let's go somewhere fun" 

"All of a sudden ?" Seungri looked at his master confused. 

I dont wanna go home yet.. My freedom will end tomorrow anyways... The older sighed. "I don't need your permission to go somewhere, I'll go where ever I want and whenever I want" 

As usual seungri coudn't argue and they ended up going to lotte world. "I heard about this place alot!!" Seungri was excited.

Jiyong had this huge smile. "It's my first time at theme park" Seungri was shocked at Jiyong's statement.

"Let's make amazing memories! Let's have funnn hyungg!" Seungri cheered and excitedly grabbed the olders hand running inside the park. For the first 30 minutes they just observed the rides and discovered the park. They also made a silly bet on who will be scared the most. "Let's go on that" Seungri exclaimed pointing towards a dangerous looking ride.

 

Gyo Swing

"Yah V.I are you crazy? You want to go on that?" Jiyong asked shocked, To be honest he was scared. The way the ride swinged back and fourth was no joke. "I'm not going on that"

"Why?? Hyung!!Pleaase!!" Seungri whinned. Somehow Jiyong couldn't resist seungri today and he gave in. 

The bars of the ride closed, hinting that the ride is about to start. Jiyong was panicking while seungri was excited. 

"Hyunggg~ you ready?!!" Seungri wiggled his legs. He realized the other tensed and he slowly tangled his hands with Jiyongs. "Its gonna be okay, Just relax" 

"Shut up I'm relaxed" Jiyong exhaled, thightening the grip of his tangled hand. That fuzzy feeling in his chest striked again.

Only few minutes and the ride started. People screaming as the ride slowly and steadily speeds up and goes higher. 

Jiyongs face pales when the ride reaches its – trying to keep in his scream. "Waaaaaaaaaaaa~" He finally bursted. "Someonnnnee stoopp thiiiss~" His each word stretches showing his terror of heights and the ride. 

He finally takes a breath of relief when it stops after a brief time.

"Hyung you screamed too much" Seungri laughed, almost on the verge of crying. "I knew you would be scared the most"

"Shut up" Jiyong was bending with both his hands placed on his waist, breathing heavily. "I am never going on that again" 

"Hyun..g ...haha... Do..nt lie, I know you liked it" Seungri was still laughing. 

"Shut up, since when have you become to bold" 

Jiyong was hyped up to go on a ride which will scare seungri so he can make fun of the younger as a revenge. This ride looks scary...I bet this will scare this panda The red haired boy grinned. "Let's go on that one" He pointed.

Gaint Loop

Seungri nodded. They both took the front row. "Are you scared?" Jiyong asked mockingly. 

"Umm a little bit I guess" That answer made Jiyong grin. Mr panda you made fun of right? now I am gonna make fun of you He thought. The ride wasn't that scary infact it was slow and it kept going round and round—Instead of being scared seungri enjoyed it, On the other hand a wave of nausea and dizziness engulfed Jiyong.

"Hyung you okay?" Seungri patted the back of the other who wasn't feeling well. 

"I'm okay... These rides aren't meant for me.." Jiyong sat down at a nearby bench. 

"Let me get you something to drink" Seungri sat up but was pulled back down. 

"No this time I'm not leaving you alone" The older said holding his stomach. "uhhh I feel sick" Just then a thought striked his mind. Wait.. Am I giving up..? I have to scare this panda no matter what.. if I give up now It means this pesky panda will win! No! G Dragon doesn't loose Jiyong nodded to himself earning a weird look from the younger. "Let's continue" Jiyong sat up startling the other.

"h-hyung? are you sure?" Seungri asked worriedly. 

"Off course I'm sure let's go" I won't loose to you Lee Seungri! Hmp. Today I will make fun of you no matter what  He thought. They went on almost all the rides but Jiyong was the one who either got scared or sick while Seungri was having the time of this life enjoying and making fun of the older. 

Weirdly by the past few hour, Seungri and Jiyong had gotten close to each."Next let's go to the ghost house!" The younger clapped his hands excitedly.

Ghost House

"V-V.I" Jiyong tered. "Are you sure we should go there? I mean it's dark now and..." He gulped.

"Are you scared?" Seungri said. 

"No" The older eplied abruptly. He hesitantly walked inside the house with seungri a few steps ahead of him—People where infront and behind them but still Jiyong was scared. He kept looking here and there not letting his gaurd down. The great G-Dragon is inside a ghost house and scared? Wait wait wait I'm not afraid. I am not– Jiyong's thought was interrupted when a sudden hand was placed on his shoulder. "aaaaaaaahhhhhhh~" He yelled shocking and causing the people around him to laugh. 

"Hyung It's me" Seungri assured him. "Relax" 

"Shut up" Jiyong coldly said. "You pesky panda" He whispered and started walking further. I am gonna kill him, he embarassed me infront of all these people He facepalmed.

For Jiyong once again the whole experience was horrible and embarassing. "This was suppose to be fun but this is a mishanter" The older sighed. "Today is just not a lucky day for me" 

"Hyung Let's do something light" Seungri suggested trying to lift the mood of the other. "Ice skating?" 

Jiyong reluctantly agreed. "Seungri here's the money can you go buy the tickets for it while I sit here?" Jiyong said. "Oh and don't ask for help from anyone" He added. 

Seungri went to the ticket counter. "Two ice skating tickets please"

The counter lady smiled and handed the tickets to him. "Are you here with your boyfriend?" She asked. 

A red florescent color flushed across the boys face. Before he could answer "you two make a pretty cute couple though" She remarked. 

"Thanks" Was all he could say before walking off. why did I say 'Thanks' we aren't even a couple...But she said we look cute together.. He blushed at his inner thought. 

"Why are you blushing?" Jiyong stood up, feeling slightly better than before. 

Seungri tried calm his chaotic mind which kept fantasizing. "Let's just forget about it hyung" He covered his cheeks in embarrassment. 

Jiyong sighs and let's go of the matter despite his stubborness. "Fine, Whatever I don't care anyways" 

"Hyung...actually I haven't ever done this before I feel scared" Seungri stared at the ice platform while wearing his figure skates. 

"Well too bad we can't back down" Jiyong smirked, the thought of making seungri scared and teasing him at his falls seemed really fun. "If your not scared. Should we go?" He added sarcastically while his inner side laughed.

There queue was formed as people one by one entered the ice rink. "Slowly put your feet on the ice" The instructor instructed the two boys who followed. They both started skating amateurly—Shaking and wobbling.

"Hyyunnggg~" Seungri yelped before he falls on his bum. Jiyong laughs at the helpless seungri who struggles to stand up. "It's cold! Help me up~" He whines while stretching out his hands for help.

"First say sorry for making fun of me and embarrasing me then I'll help you" Jiyong places his deal.

"I'm sorry. Now help me"

"That's so insincere" The older complained.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you hyung~ I won't do it again~" He pouted. Jiyong tries to help the younger up but in return ends up slipping too. 

The younger yelps once again and then starts laughing on his hyung's vulnerable position—Jiyong falls facing his chest. "Hyung you look like a star fish" He passed a comment.

"Shut up" Jiyong yelled trying to get up but his hands kept slipping on the cold ice. "This is cold"

"Hyung how about we hold hands and try to stand up?" The younger suggested.

"Fine but don't think I have forgiven you yet" 

At the touch of the younger hands , Jiyong felt that fuz again. why am I feeling that weird sensation again in my chest, Is it from all the rides? I knew it I shouldn't have gone on them!! He subconsciously gripped seungris hand hard.

"I'm sorry hyung are you that mad?" The younger said looking at his tightly strangled hands. "Hyung?" 

"Uh" Jiyong quickly let's go off the hand. "I.... never mind"

Both of them were back at their feet as the instructor had helped them back up. 

An hour after they both had given up on the rides—Though Jiyong had given up from the start but the younger was unbelievably hyper active today.

"Today was so fun!"

"All that fun is making me hungry" Jiyong sarcastically complained as he placed himself in the drivers seat. 

"Hyung let's eat Korean food" 

They drove to a fancy korean restaurant. Seungri was reluctant about it but Jiyong dragged him anyways. 

"Hyung this is too much" The younger commented about the restaurant.

"Shut up and I just realized that you are calling informally" 

"I'm sorry master" 

Jiyong felt bad seeing the youngers mood drop for some reason. "But you can call me hyung just for today" 

"Sir what would you like to order?" The waiter asked. 

"bibimbap, Tteokbboki, Kimchi, gimbap and....and bulgogi" Jiyong ordered earning stare from the other.

"Hyung.. That was too much" Seungri said from the other side of the table when the waiter left. 

"shut up" 

"Hyung... Thank you. I had a really good time today" Seungri smiled.

"W-Well off course you had fun I was the one you went with so it has to be fun" Jiyong stuttered as he was shocked by seungris sudden statement. 

"I knew you would say that arrogant monster" The younger ends up whispering the last two word. 

"Excuse me" Jiyong cleared his throat. "Did you say something?" 

"No" The younger lied. 

"Anways" Jiyong affirmed and placed a box in front of the other. 

"What is this?" Seungri asked. 

"Open it" The younger quickly unpacked the box to find the golden phone he liked before. 

"Huh?" That's all that escaped from seungris mouth. 

"Its my way of saying thank you" 

"Is...this the reason you choose the silver one.." 

"Pretty much yes. Don't expect this from me often"

"M-Master I am sorry but...I can't accept this" The younger pushed the phone back towards Jiyong. 

"Yah! Its an order that you keep this phone. You are a defenseless pesky panda so if anything happens, you have to call me" 

"I..." 

Jiyong cutted the other off. "—Let's take a selca" He said. Jiyong went over to seungris side and placed an arm around his neck positioning for the picture. 

"V.I smile" He said before taking multiple snaps.

"Now I am gonna set this one as your wallpaper" Jiyong choosed the one he liked the most out of all. "And I am also saving my number.... All done here" He handed the phone back to seungri. "Its yours now do whatever you want to" 

Seungri stared at his phone's wallpaper blushingly—Jiyong was doing a peace sign and seungri pouted. "Hyungg~ I don't look good in this!!" 

"Shut up! you look always look cute" Jiyong blurted. 

Seungri was fluttered with the compliment while Jiyong was shocked by his words. Before neither of them could say anything, the food they ordered was served. 

"Enjoy your meal" The waiter said before walking away. 

"Whaaaa~ This smells nice" Seungri stated. "I'm gonna take picture of this" Somehow he quickly understood the technology and worked very well with it. 

"V.I you should make an Instagram" Jiyong says as he takes a bit from his plate.

"Ah the app where you send pictures?" Seungri flashed back to the memory when he stalked Jiyongs IG with daesung. "Your pictures are very cool hyung" Seungri realized what he had said and cursed himself a thousand times. 

"What?" 

"N-Nothing" Seungri nervously laughs and stuffs food inside his mouth.

"Did you stalk my IG?" Jiyong gave this evil grin. 

"Ahhh what pictures?" 

"V.I don't act to innocent"

"Hyung eat before the food gets cold" Seungri changed the topic but Jiyong wasn't ready to give in so easily. 

~~~~~

They got back home pretty late at night around 11 pm. 

"Thanks for everything hyung!" Seungri once again thanked. "Also the phone. I'll cherish it" 

"When you make an Instagram account. Tell me" Jiyong said.

"Why are you gonna follow me?" The younger asked.

"Maybe" Jiyong grinned as they entered the house.

"Jiyong" A deep voice called out. "Where were you?" 

"Uh dad and Eun Ji Ah.." Jiyong casually waved. Now their gonna ruin my mood hundred percent He sighed.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" Eun Ji Ah complained. 

Seungri stood silently behind Jiyong. "I broke my phone I just got a new one few hours ago" 

"Do you know Ji Ah was lonely today" Mr kwon said coldly. 

"Sorry..." Was all Jiyong could say which seemed forced. 

"Where were you since morning?" Eun Ji Ah asked.

"None of your business" Jiyong replied calmly. Why should I tell here where I was!

"How dare you talk to her like that!" Mr Kwon yelled. Jiyong just walked away to his room with Eun Ji Ah running behind him.

"—ah seungri" Mr kwon glanced at the younger who shivered at the deadly glare. 

"Hello M-Master" Seungri bowed down. Its Mr kwon he is gonna kill me if he finds out I was with Jiyong all along... He didn't like me after the past ancident anyways.... He gulped.

"Are you the one Jiyong was with?" The elder asked in strict tone.

"Uh..Yes"

"Where did the two of you went?"

"....To the mall then to Lotte world and a restaurant...." Seungri waited for a response.

Mr Kwon noticed a phone in the younger's hand. "Where did you get that from?" He pointed.

"Young Master gave it to me" Seungri saw anger in Jiyong's father's eyes which made him scared. 

"Listen Seungri I want you to stay away from Jiyong" Mr Kwon said as he calmed down while Seungri looked on. "I know Jiyong knows you since a very young age and you are his personal assistant but from today stay away from him. He needs to spent his time with his future wife then you, Understand?"  

Seungri nodded and walked away. 


Firstly to be honest I am not satisfied with the chapter...Secondly sorry for the late update my lifes sad and messed up like hell so because of that I lost inspiration -90* Bow- But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter somehow and keep supporting the story! Please comment comment comment comment (My Motivation booster lol) and subscribe and vote.

Also Did you guys see the BB concert V app? OMFG I cried. I am not a person who cries easily but that live made my heart break. And Those Nyongtory moment and the RiRi twerk *Speechless* Let's all wait for them together! -yells Bigbang is my EVERYTHING-