Disconsolate

Mr. Arrogant

Chapter I V


Today was the day of the engagement— A day where two people make a commitment of marrying each other in the future. A day which is big for both the party but Jiyong on the other hand, was devastated, he was soon to be bound in a relation which would have no meaning to him. 

Will I ever be able to love her? Will I marry her later? Am I going to be forced to love her? Was all that gyrated in his mind. His current situation was precarious—His calmness was starting to betray him and nervousness was overpowering his mind. "I can't do this" He uttered as he stood in the middle of his empty room, staring at the huge mirror in front of him. "Wasn't this day suppose to be happy?" 

There was a knock— Indication of him being called for the engagement. "Uh master, Please come down your engagement is about to start" 

"V.I" That fuzzy feeling afflicted on Jiyong's chest but this time the feeling was sharp and painful. "Come here" He gestured the other to come closer instead of peeking from the door. 

Without a single word seungri advanced towards his master. His thoughts were just as tangled as Jiyongs—The feelings he was feeling and the order that Jiyong's father gave him was too much for the younger to handle.

"Tie this bow for me" Jiyong ordered his eyes not leaving the other. 

It should be normal for Seungri to dress up Jiyong but the atmosphere between them was tense and edgy.

It irritated Jiyong of how the younger was acting towards him, distant and uncomfortable. "Why are you acting like this? Is it because I am going to be engaged?" 

The younger kept silent and worked on tying the bow around the olders collar. "Don't you dare ignore me" Jiyongs voice suddenly raised clearly showing his annoyance. 

"What should I say?" Seungri said as he stepped back after doing the bow, his eyes were hard to read.

Jiyong was confused he kept feeling this fuzzy feeling in his chest but today it was hurting. 

"Get lost" Jiyong yelled. Like always seungri just followed his orders. 

Jiyong went out to the hall of his house were the event was gonna take place. Media and public were also present. As soon as the guest saw him, Loud cheers could be heard—Too many thoughts spun in his mind but his face showed a fake smile which deceived everyone. The clapping sounds on that moment was the most annoying thing that he was hearing. Everything seemed so dull and meaningless.

Eun Ji Ah who was the main lady today came wearing a rose pink dress along with two other girls beside her which most probably are her cousins. She was looking stunning and her curled hair bounced as she walked up to the platform where Jiyong was standing at. Flaunting her smile at her soon to be fiancé. 

She is beautiful yet why is my heart hurting? Why can't I get rid of that fuzzy feeling? Why does this all feel so wrong... Jiyong closed his eyes and took small breaths. 

"Are you nervous?" She whispered. 

"huh?" He looked towards her. "Ah no" He said, trying to make the most assuring face.

Another reason for Jiyongs distress was his father who kept eyeing him. His father even restricted him to meet his best friends. 

Without further delay Mr kwon started the ceremony. "Jiyong put this ring in Ji Ah's ring finger" He handed his son the ring. Many pictures were being clicked at this moment making the hall filled with white flashing lights. Eun Ji Ah sticked her ring finger out. 

Everything ends here..? Jiyong picks the diamond ring and stops at the tip of her hand. Suddenly his heart calls out the name 'Seungri', He spots the younger at the back of the crowd. That fuzzy feeling came back to his chest, this time with more force. 

He shrugged the feeling and slid the ring while his glaze never left seungri. As well as Eun Ji ah placed a ring on Jiyongs hand while smiling at him but he was busy somewhere else.

In few minutes they both became officially fiancé and fiancée. Media clicking pictures and snaps as well as broadcasting the news. Now the world knew that they were a couple.

After many formalities, the event was soon over and all the guest including Eun Ji Ah and her family left. Finally Jiyong was allowed to meet his two friends.

"Congrats bro" YB smiled. 

"Congrats my " The newly engaged boy scoffed.

"Come on Jiyong its okay, I bet you'll fall for her eventually" YB assured him.

"I highly doubt that" Jiyong rolled his eyes. He stared at his ring and pulled it out , shocking his friends.

"What are you doing?" top pointed. 

"I feel really burdensome wearing this"

"Your dads gonna kill you if he sees this"

"I am at a state where he can't do anything worse than this" Jiyong sarcastically laughed.

Top embraced his friend. "You know I am here for you right?" 

"We are here for you" YB added, joining the hug.

Jiyong broke the bond when he saw seungri walking pass by. "V.I" He called out. 

"Yes?" The younger boy spoke as he was trying to avoid the red hair boy. 

Jiyong blinked his eyes for a moment trying to figure out why he called him? "Uh... Nothing.. Get lost" He felt confused, He was feeling weird since yesterday that tingling type of fuzzy feeling always strikes whenever he saw seungri. His heart for no reason kept calling him. Why? Was a question he couldn't answer.

"Sorry.." Seungri bowed down formally before leaving. 

"What's wrong with that idiot? Isn't he acting weird?" Top sighed and turned towards his spaced out friend. "Also you GD  why did you call out to him for no reason?" 

"I don't know.." Jiyong uttered blankly looking at the direction Seungri disappeared to while YB carefully scanned his friends movements. Could it be?Its possible ...But I doubt it... He pondered.

 


 

This is just a boring short update, Sorry for that. Also the dialogue in this chapter are every less as I tried to focus on describing the feelings of Jiyong more. I'll update the next chapter every soon. 

I hope you somehow enjoy! Do comment!❤