Attracted to you

Mr. Arrogant

ChapterVI  


Spoiler Alert: An extremely long chapter + May contain Jealousy.

Dami was waiting for her friends along with Jiyong and his two best friends. They were trying to kill time by watching twilight which Dami forced them to. “I hate this. What the heck is happening ?!” Jiyong complained about the two main leads sudden exclosure of affection. Top was merely into the movie whereas Taeyang felt uncomfortable at the intimate scenes and Dami? She just stared blankly at the screen, Knowing each and every part.

 “Where are those Idiots?!” She groaned as she shifted on the sofa, lightly kicking her younger brother. “Noona Please stop moving. They are your friends obviously they will be late” The brother earned a slap on his arm by his sister. “Yah what was that for” He hitted her back which soon turned into a cat fight.

“Can you both stop fighting with each other?” Top sighed. “Let me watch the movie in peace” He placed is head comfortably on the sofa. “This movie in making me cringe” Taeyang stated, closing his eyes.

They all spent hours watching various movie as they all kept arguing about the genre. Jiyong who was getting restless, met with an outburst. “Noona where the heck are your friend. Tell them to get here now or we are leaving without them” He massaged his temple in annoyance. The fact was everyone was starting to get impatient. 

“You are right” This is the first thing today on which both the siblings agreed on. Dami called her friends, who picked up after three rings. “Where the hell are you guys?” She yelled, showing her anger and frustration. “It's been 3 hours by now” 

Sorry Dami We'll reach in five minutes. Our tire got punctured” A girl replied from the other end. “Oh and Jonghoon texted saying he'll directly reach the spot 

“What?!” Dami exclaimed loudly, startling the three boys sitting beside her. She was devasted at the news as she wanted to spent as much time with him.

“What happened?” Taeyang whispered, trying not to disturb the ongoing call between the older girl and her friend.

“Telling by Noona's face I think Jonghoon isn't coming anymore” Jiyong whispered back, though his assumption was partially correct. 

Dami's attention was caught. “Dont say stupid ty things like that!” She spatted at the two boys. “He's coming directly”

Dami I'll talk to you later. See you soon” The girl said earning the attention of dami once again.

“Okay Palli. Bye” They both hung up. “Guys get ready they are reaching here in five minutes” She informed the lazy boys. “Where's Daesung and Seungri?” She stood up, gazing right and left.

“Daesung's coming too?” Top raised a brow with a foolish smile curved around his face. “Sadly yes” The red haired boy said dramatically. Though he was kinda happy about Daesung coming which meant that the younger would tag along too. “Call them Noona or else we'll have to wait an hour again”

“Daesung ah! Seungri ah!” She yelled and the two immediately came with daesung carrying two black backage. “Are you guys ready? We are boarding soon”

Before either one of them could answer, The sibling fight took over. “Noona, Boarding? Seriously we aren't going to another country or anything. Pabo” Jiyong lazily exclaimed. “Who you calling a pabo huh?” Dami snapped.

“Can you two stop brickering? It's getting on my nerves now” Taeyang said in a loud voice sharing his frustration. “You guys are giving me a migraine”

“Go to a doctor then!” Both the siblings said in a rhythm.

They all ended up waiting silently for another twenty five minutes instead of five miuntes. “Daami ~We're here!!” A girl squealed as soon as she entered inside the masion.

“Bommie~ What took you so long!” They both hugged each other followed by two other girls that are supposedly Dara and Minzy. “Do you know how long you guys made me wait”

“Sorry Girlfriend” Minzy gave a apologetic smile. “But we're here so everyone ready to have fun?” She cheered and in return she earned a chores of 'yes'.

They all excitedly gathered outside along with their bags and belongings. They all had a brief debate on which car they will take except Seungri who just stood in the corner thinking about his so called blind date. “I am telling you lets take my car” Bom implied. “No Bom Noona we won't fit inside your car” Top argued back. “Are you saying my cars small?” The long haired girl spouted in a offended tone.

“Guys It's not the time to argue about those things” Dami stated calmly. “Let's take my range rover and Jiyong's Lamborghini”

“No I am not taking my car” Another debate started when Jiyong refused to take his car and the Sibling argument started turning into a cat fight. Before things could get more serious, They came to a conclusion that in the end they agreed with Dami's idea.

“Finally The argument ended” Dara took a breath of relief. “I am sitting in the range rover though” She quickly sat inside it. “Me too” Daesung followed behind. Everyone placed themselves in Dami's range rover, leaving Seungri and Jiyong behind.

“So It's you and me then?” Jiyong breathed out as he putted on his sun glasses. He placed himself inside the car along with Seungri on the passenger seat. “Lets go” The red haired boy started driving behind as he followed behind Dami's car. He could see that those guys in the other car were enjoying to the fullest and danced in the car. “They look like idiots”  He chuckled. “Even the pass byers are eyeing them like they are some sort of crazy people”

“I think they are having alot of fun” Seungri said, laughingly. “Dont get too happy cause your gonna be bored with me” Jiyong muttered loud enough for the younger to hear. He was disheartened for some reason. Maybe because the younger preferred the others over him.

“Actually I feel much more comfortable here” The younger spoke after few seconds of thinking, smiling while looking outside. There was comfortable silence between them as the music took over. The younger was keen to keep distant as he was trying to finish whatever feelings he had for his master who was already engaged to someone else. It was wrong and he had accepted that, He only need a laddar to get over which was Jonghoon for instance. Maybe he can fall in love with that guy? Not soon but gradually things can change right. 

Thats what Seungri had thought little by little things will go back to the way it was.
Soon a gust of drowse took over the youngers mind drifting him off to sleep.

“V.I” Jiyong gently caressed the cheeks of the other with his finger brushing. “V.I” He called out again. “Hmm” Seungri groaned as he opened his crooked eyes, lightly flexing his stiff muscles. “Where...am I?” He mumbled in a husky tone, earning a slight chuckle from the other. “In America” The older teased, making the younger startled. “Just joking” He admited. “Get up. You have been sleeping for a while now. Dont worry we're in Caribbean Bay, It's a water park in Korea just in case you don't know” He explained.

The younger rubbed his eyes and yawned once more before getting off the car. “Seungri~Jiyong” Dami waved from few metres away along with the rest of the gang. “I want you to meet someone” She yelled. “Pabo Noona stop yelling we are coming” Jiyong said as he grabbed his bag along with Seungri's. “I'll c-carry my own b-bag” He protested but the other ignored and advanced towards the others. 

“Jiyong! Seungri! This is Jonghoon” Dami said excitedly as she pointed towards a boy who seemed to be almost the same age as Seungri. “Jonghoon this is Jiyong, my little brother as you already know. And this is Seungri”

“Uh so your Seungri shi” He said smiling and held out his hand for a hand shake. “Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too” The younger shook hands with Jonghoon who stared at him intensely.“Your cute” Jonghoon stated as he pecked the others hand startling everyone present. “I hope to get along with you” To which the younger just nodded blushingly.

Jiyong on the other hand still hadn't recovered from the sudden skin contact between the two boys and something inside him wanted to kill this Jonghoon guy in the most dreathfull manner.

“Are we just gonna stand outside here forever or gonna get changed and have fun?” Daesung said.

“Yea Yea Let's get changed” Dara said. They all went inside and entered the changing cubiles to change into their swimming attire.

Jiyong who was still not over the sight, fumed. “What does that guy think of himself huh?” He mumbled, and had to share the cubicle with Taeyang since the rest were occupied. “What's wrong with you GD?” Taeyang eyed his friend as he stripped down his shirt and wear his swimming trunks. 

“Wrong with me? What's wrong with that guy. Displaying disgusting affections like that” The red haired boy angrily ruffled his hair. “And he did that with V.I!” 

“Why does it matter you if he does it with Seungri or anyone” 

“It matters to me if he does it with V.I because—” Jiyong lost words. There were many vocabularies yet non described his thoughts. Or maybe they did its just he wasn't ready to accept. “Because what GD?” Taeyang asked curiously. 

“Be-Because I don't know!” Jiyong raised his hand in defeat. He frustratedly marched outside his cubicle snuggling his bag on his shoulder. Despite the desperate calls of his friend, He didnt stop until he saw Seungri standing in the same position earlier. “What are you doing” The fussing boy yelled.

“W-What” The younger stuttered. “Why are you just standing there and not changing?” Jiyong narrowed his eyes, sensing uneasiness. “Umm...” Seungri stared down to his hand were he was kissed and blushed at the thought.

A sharp pain striked inside Jiyong chest. “What are you blushing at?” He harshly yelled.

He pulled the younger towards the recently emptied cubicle along with his bag and locked the door behind them. He opened the tap with was connected to the corner of the wall and cleansed the youngers skin briefly under the semi warm water. “What are you doing!?” The younger asked, trying to figure out.  “Obviously, trying to disinfect your skin” The older said who seemed to be beeming with red colour.

“Done” Jiyong cuts off the other. “Now change into this bermuda” He throws the black cloth towards the younger who barely catches it. “Palli(Quickly)”

“R-Right now?”

“No tomorrow obviously right now” Jiyong sarcastically rolled his eyes. There was a knock from outside. “GD! Seungri! If your in there come out everyones waiting” Top yelled from outside. “You guys go off without us we'll catch up with you after changing” Jiyong said and heard an 'okay' in response. He turned back towards Seungri. “Come on change, We dont have a whole day here”

The younger nodded reluctantly as he gulped down on his own saliva. He pulled out his shirt, exposing his upper body. Now that he notices Jiyong is also shirtless but it isn't the first time he has been him like this yet he feels that hot burning feeling on his cheeks. I like him..But...I'm not sure what type of like...I'm confused.. He thinks.

Jiyong stares at Seungri, gazing at his bare chest. He doesn't have a well build body but this undeveloped skinny frame is actually quite attractive. He thought just then seconds later he realizes his weird thought and averts his gaze. “Ew. What was I thinking just now” He mutters and turns to look back at the younger who was in the middle of putting on his bermuda revealing him in just boxers.

“Don't look now!! It's embarassing” Seungri yelped blushingly even though he was wearing boxers it felt like he was . “Stop staring please...” He trembled.
Jiyong felt this desperate urge to touch the boy but resisted his craving. “I am gonna wait outside” He quickly retreats outside before he does something he will regret later. “What the man. What's wrong with me” 

“Yea what's wrong with you?” A voice said. “YB You scared me” Jiyong huffed, placing a hand on his heart. “I asked you something” Taeyang crosses his arms, expecting an answer.

“What—” Jiyon's eyes widen at his friends sudden outburst. “I asked whats wrong with you?” He once again asked but this time with much more force in his tone.

“Master...” Seungri came outside, quivering a bit as the cold breeze hits his bare skin. Even though he was skinny and all, it suited his face a lot more rather than a well build one. Even Taeyang eyed him for a second. 

“Here wear this” Jiyong handed him a purple hoodie jacket. He felt something possessive inside himself. However the younger just blankly stared at it instead of wearing it. “Aren't we suppose to wear least amount of clothing in watery areas” He asked looking up at the red haired boy. “I-I mean everyone's bare here” The younger stuttered and couldn't help but justify himself since the other eyed him intensely.

“Shut up” Jiyong snapped while Taeyang just looked on. “Everyone has a well build body, whereas you” He pointed towards Seungri, and hoarsely laughed. “Have a small frame. It's embarassing you know” He harshly confessed, not caring about the others feelings. Its a lie, 

“GD!” Taeyang pushed his friend in annoyance. “Seungri, he doesn't mean it like that” Before anything could progress, Seungri silently pulls on the hoodie zipping it all the way up. This guy is unbelievable! Taeyang furiously signals Jiyong for an apology yet the stuborn boy just frowns. “Seungri you know him right? He's just an idiot who never apologises to anyone” 

“Yah!” Jiyong snaps. The younger just nods, showing his force faint smile. The three of them searched for the rest of the gang who were already drenched wet. The absence of them didn't seem to affect the others as there was no sign of disappointment. “What are you waiting for? come join us!” Bom shouted as she swam in the middle of the pool along with dara and minzy. Dami was eager to spent time with Jonghoon who had his focus on the missing Seungri. He asked several times about the disappeared panda.

 Since the atmosphere had become awkward and Taeyang kep nagging, Jiyong quickly jumped into the pool were Top was swimming, leaving Taeyang and the youngest behind. “Top you're wearing a whole outfit in the pool?” He pointed out. “I don't like showing skin!” The older exclaimed.“Your sick” Jiyong teased. “Your wearing socks too. One of a kind” He laughs. “Aish what's your problem?” Top angrily swims away. 

“Your clothes” He yells.

Meanwhile Seungri sat at the edge of the pool and stared, individually observing everyone. He hadn't realized but Taeyang was also present beside him. “You know you can take that off right. He didn't mean it” The older expressed his thoughts. “I didn't take it to heart anyways” The younger confirms in a low voice which comes out as a whisper. “Lies” Taeyang still adamant on his thought.

“No I am not—”

“Seungri shi” Jonghoon came floating to the youngers side. “Why are you wearing that” He pointed at the purple clothing. “Because he was feeling cold” Taeyang answered on his belief when he saw the younger lost for excuses.

“Are you sick” Jonghoon reached out his hand to lightly touch the clothed boys forehead which was barely covered by his fallen bangs. Flashes of the earlier moment played and he flinched backwards at the sudden skin contact, shocking Jonghoon. “Im sorry. I think I went a bit over board with greeting thing. I'm not a ert, I swear”

“I don't see you as a ert its just that I have never been in that situation like that so it kinda startled me” Seungri explained after realising and feeling bad for the other. “I studied in Paris so I am used to their norms. They kiss each other as in a way of greeting” Jonghoon also cleared himself.

“But in Korea people might get offended. Just like some people here got” Taeyang started. “And you may get a black eye, who knows” This made the three of them laugh. “Seungri shi your smile and laugh is very contagious” The boy who shares the same age as Seungri complimented. “You should do it more often

“Uhh T-Thank you!” The younger nodded, blushingly. Maybe he isn't too bad afterall...He bit his bottom lip.

Jiyong who was present not far away, was stalking the whole event. What are they laughing about..?!? Why is V.I blushing..?Aish!! And that Jonghoon guy is also with them. Is he trying to steal my best friend and—and....O-Obviously my slave. Yeah my slave! from me? The red haired boy thought, fussing over the scenario. 

“Top Get lost! Okay? If you want bully, find someone else. Ouch—” Daesung yelp as he bumped into someone, who is his own arrogant cousin. “Are you blind?” Jiyong yells, making a whole drama over a small mistake. “Well are you an Idiot? Staying at one place like a statue” Daesung barked.

“What's going on in here?” Dami entered the situation. “Stop fighting. We are here to have fun” She reminded. Both the annoyed cousins made faces at each other and finally decided to give in the arguement leading to Daesung swim away, Top following behind.

Jiyong stared at his sister “What?” She asked, touching her face. “Is there a bug on my face?” The younger sibling shooked his head making the older one much more frustrated. “Can you end the mystery now?”

“I thought you planned this trip because you wanted to get closer to Jonghoon” Jiyong cleverly states. Lets see how clever you are Jonghoon He thought“You should spent time with him” He forces Dami to go to the three laughing people, who were sitting on the edge of the pool while he looks from afar.

She swam towards the group. “Uh YB, Seungri and Jonghoon why are you sitting there? Come here, Everyone is having fun” She pushed Taeyang and Jonghoon into the pool. However she noticed the purple clothing on the younger. “You okay?” She raised a brow. Since she is the elder sister of Jiyong, She is much more stuborn then him. Just as Seungri was about to speak, Dami cuts him off pulling out the jacket and pushes him too. She along with the two older notice the younger struggling in the water, He swimmed like a cat inside a water, this is how nervous and scared he was even though Dami, Taeyang and Jonghoon were there to help him.

Why did Noona took off his Jacket?! Pabooo. Aish Be Careful V.I Jiyong chanted from a distance inside his head. “Yahhh Stay away from him, you creep” He mumbles to himself when he sees Jonghoon holding Seungri's both arm and help him swim. Later his legs as well.

“Good job Seungri” Dami cheered on the younger as he finally started to get hold and swimmed freely. “Since Seungri can swim now anyone wanna go on the water slide?!” Jonghoon pointed towards the yellow loopy tunnels. “Yes!!” Dami immediately agreed along with Taeyang and Seungri. “Lets call everyone and go together” She suggested.

They all reached on top of the water slide. It was huge with its ring went in loop twisting and curved left and right—Up and down. Jiyong was mad and distant with Seungri since Jonghoon was being touchy with him. “That looks scary” Minzy sighed, placing both her hand on her hips. “I know right!” Bom says.

“It somehow resemble that ride! What's it called?” Seungri pouted, stretching his hair. “The loopy thingy we went on in Lotte world?” Jiyong asked, casually though the awkwardness between them hadn't finished yet. The younger just hums in response. Taeyang on the other hand got alerted on the word ‘Lotte World’. Didnt he say he went there with Eun Ji Ah? I knew it! He lied. Was it that hard for him to say he went with Seungri? He also reacted possessive and weird towards him. Don't tell me he is starting to build up some type of thing for him. Taeyang bit his lips at the realization.

“Two people can go at a time” The water park worker explained. “Please line up” The group started looked at each other, mentally deciding to team up who. “I want to go with Jonghoon” Dami said to which the other just smilingly nodded however daesung frowned at the opportunity missed. “Daesung wanna go with me?” Top asked. “Or else you'll end up going alone”

“No Thanks I'm good, I have Seungri anyways” He replies rudely. Whats his problem? Always acting so clingy.

Bom and Dara decided to go together whereas Taeyang wanted to go with Minzy. However there was a war between Jiyong and Daesung over Seungri. “V.I will go with me” The red haired boy pulled one arm of the younger. “No! with me” Daesung pulled the other arm of the poor boy. “He is my slave” Jiyong stubbornly stated, pulling the arm with much force. 

“Nobodies your slave, okay? He'll go with me”

“Guys can you stop?!” Taeyang raised his voice. “Seungri's in pain” Both the arguing boys looked over at the younger who winces in pain. They both let go of his arm, feeling bad and sorry for the boy. “Daesung you come with me” Top dragged him and made him stand beside him in the line. “Who said I wanna come with you” Daesung protested. “Shut up” Seeing Tops angry side, he silently nods.

Taeyang stood behind the couple with Minzy while Jiyong and Seungri followed behind. “Boys and Girls are you ready? Please one by one slide down with your partners” The waterpark worker said. First were Jonghoon and dami, followed by Bom and Dara, then Top and daesung, Taeyang and Minzy, And then lastly Jiyong and Seungri. Sensing the tense atmosphere, Jiyong decided to repent on his rude behaviour since their arrival. “Sorry”

“What?”

“Nothing”

“huh?”

“Pabo. You are a big p.a.b.o” He said frustrated. He never says sorry and yet when he did the younger didn't hear. 

“Um sir it's your turn” The water park worker said. Due to their little moment of confusion and apology, they didn't even realised that the others have already done their turns. “Yes..” Seungri nodded. He was scared, This was no joke. He subconsciously held on to his partners arm. “Lets go” Jiyong held him back tighter, his pride somehow increased. This time Seungri was the one who was scared. What the hell is wrong with me...Why do I feel so happy? 

They both slided down, yelling and screaming as loud as they could, and managed to laugh somehow. At the end they both splashed into water, drowning deep inside but swam back up again. “Tha..That was fun” Seungri laughed, trying to gain back his breath. “Yea” Jiyong agreed. “Not like the last time”

“Last time was fun too!” The younger laughed much louder this time. “The way you screamed ‘Ahhh’ in every ride” He imitated the older. Jiyong splashed water on him. “Yah you dare to make fun of me” He chuckled. Shouldn't he be Mad? Angry? Frustrated? like always, Then why was he happy?

“Sorry hyung, but it was very funny” He splashed the water back at the older. For a second everyone disappeared, it was only them. The rest of the gang looked at them with wide eyes as they fooled around, splashing water at each other and laughing. It wasn't the first time they both enjoyed each others company (refering to the Lotte world ‘date’) just this time the other saw it too.

“Since when was Jiyong like this?” Minzy popped a question which made everyone think. “My brother is changing” Dami dramatically placed a hand on her forehead. “Oh my god”

“What the heck” Daesung venomously scoffed. “He should stay away from Seungri..” He mumbled. “Jiyong shi wasn't like this before?” Jonghoon asked. “What about seungri was he always like this but this is the first time today I saw him like this” Dami smiled at the question.“Jiyong was a stubborn kid since birth, sometimes I think my parents dropped him” She started. “While Seungri was always a lovely kid even when my stupid brother bullied him along with his two minions” She smiled, as she hitted Taeyang playfully.

“Awwh, So Cute. They look so cute together” Bom exclaimed and they all eyed her like she committed a crime except Top who was focused on daesung. “What?” She innocently pouted. “Love is Love”

“Jiyong's engaged” Dara reminded laughingly. To a girl he doesn't even like Dami sadly smiled seeing her brother. They argued and fought with each other but after their mothers death, they were the only ones for each other. 

After five hours of enjoyment in the water, the group was exhausted and decided to dry up and change. “Guys I think we had a lot of fun and it's late so we should stay at the hotel” Dami suggested. “I heard really good remarks about this hotel for a stay” Dara stated. “Let's just hope it's not packed” An issue araised about the parents since they didn't informed their parents about the stay. “Guys, I'll message your parents” Bom said, and started texting one by one. “Have you all brought extra clothes?” Minzy asked. ‘Yes’ They all replied in a harmony.

The fours girls acted like mothers of the six astonished boys. “Are they always like this?” Jonghoon whispered. “Usually they are like kids, I don't know what happened today” Top corrected.

“Jiyong, Do you have your card?” Dami asked, earning a shot glare from the said boy. “Wae my card!” He scoffs, handing over his wallet reluctantly. “Mines temporary blocked since I dissed appas orders” She explains while the rest follows her upto the hotel. “Money is the only thing he threatens us with” Jiyong angrily sighs since he can't do anything about it anyways.

The hotel was as expected of a five star, Classy red furnitures with brass colour wallpaper printed titled with red beemish colour fading on the ends.  A large Chandelier hanging on the top with small lightings throughout the hall which reflected beautifully on the large cream brown floor tiles. “Whoa” Is the first word that escaped through the gangs mouth excluding Jiyong who was unamused. “Let's book five rooms, two people can share one” Taeyang said, to which everyone seemed to be okay with the idea.

“Hello Miss, How can I help you?” The receptionist asked in a very professional sweet sounding tone. “Uh yes I would like to book five suite rooms please” Dami smiled, and handed over the black card over to the counter.

“Ma'am I'll be giving you room 54,57,58, 61 and 63 which it be on the 14th floor” The receptionist handed over a form, which Dami directly passed to her brother. “Why do I have to fill this up!?” Jiyong complained, earning a dreathful stare from the rest since everyone was drenched wet plus tired but the red haired boy couldn't keep his sassiness to himself. “Just do it GD” Top patted his friend. “Unless your planning to die soon”

After all the formalities and the sibling brickering, they got the keys to there rooms; Dami and Dara, Bom and minzy, Top and Taeyang, Daesung and Jonghoon, Lastly Jiyong and Seungri. 

“Guys Let's meet up for dinner after changing” Dami announced.

 Everyone went to their respective rooms. Seungri was mesmerized when he walked into the room, It was a huge room divided by a wall in between which seprated the bedroom and a small living room type area. There was a huge glass window infront which gave a beautiful night view. Jiyong directly occupied the shower, while the younger explored around. The living room had a huge LED Tv hung on the wall beneath it was a fire place with a fur carpet placed just infront, Large sofa was pinned towards the wall which had a beautiful painting painted on the wall—With little more extra furnitures and decorations. The bedroom looked luxurious and comfortable, Large mirror was placed on the wall with a king seized bed placed on the middle which reflected upon it along two single sitter sofa with other luxury items and furnish.

“This is awesome!” Seungri exclaimed, when a realization hit him.... He had to share a bed with Jiyong or he could just sleep on the sofa. “I should have stayed with Daesungie hyung” He mumbled.

“You can go shower. I'm done” Jiyong came out only wrapped in a towel, shocking the other. “O-Okay” The blushing boy nodded and headed towards the bathrooms. I don't have extra clothes. I'll wear my old clothes He exhales. “Am I suppose to give you my clothes?” Jiyong speaks from outside the bath room as he dresses himself up.

Seungri once again blushed in embarrassment. “No..” He lied.

“So you have extra clothes?” The younger heard the olders voice from outside the bathroom.

“....”

“I kept the clothes already on the bathroom stand beside the towel” The red haired boy informs. “Thank you..” The younger replies, turning the shower on as warm water pours on him.

It confuses him how sometimes Jiyong is arrogantly harsh and in the next moment he's really sweet. “Wae?” The younger sighs and washes his hair.

He changes into the clothes which belong to Jiyong. It had a fragrance of the Cologne which the older always used. He inhales the scent and soon exhales with a smile. “I look like a ert...” He laughs.

Seungri stood in the mid way of the room. “Master I finished changing”

Jiyong who was busy on his phone turns to look at the younger who wore his red over seized sweater on a simple white T shirt along with black skinny jeans. “Doesn't quite fit you well” He gets up and walks towards the boy who played with the hem of his sweater, sadly. “But it looks good on you” He breathed out.

He had this urge to touch the pouty lips of the younger but it was wrong. ‘Stop His mind chanted yet his heart told him ‘Dont stop now’.

This time the emotions got the better of him and he leaned in closer to the other, awfully close. Seungri could feel the tingling breath against his cheeks, He feared that his heart might run out of his chest. “I don't want you going close or getting touchy with other guys” Jiyong titled his head, grabbing onto the back of the youngers head, which sent sparks through his spine. Their lips slowly brushed against each other, as blood rushed up to their brains making them feel light and dizzy. Unsure of the situation, the older started pulling away until the younger ran his fingertips through the red hair, pulling him closer.  

 

Yeah so that's it...I hope you enjoyed it. This is the longest chapter I have ever written. 5200—Huge deal for me yay! And I passed my test ;) But I have upcoming exams next week so I won't update soon....;( Sorry.. I hope this scene wasn't too rushed and I tried to detail the parts as much as possible + this update might have grammer, spelling mistakes since English is my third language, not that good in it... ✌✌✌