Hello, Mr Arrogant!

Mr. Arrogant

 

Chapter  I 


"Now I have a family?" The innocent 5-year old seungri asked.

"Yes, They are your family" The old man points towards four people. A man in a suit, a lady whose face was planted with a smile, A 10 year old girl who also smiles. "Lee Seungri. You are now part of the Kwon family as Young Master JiYongs personal Servant" As the old man points at a 6 year old JiYong who laughingly waves at seungri. Everyone leaves except seungri and jiyong.

Seungri runs towards the 6 year jiyong and offers his hand to shake. "Hello! I'm Seungri! Let's get along JiYong!"

JiYong moves his hand forward and then pushes seungri, who fells in a mud pit. JiYongs smile turns into a frown "Its young Master not Jiyong, Understand?"

Seungri gets teary-eyed and looks shocked at jiyongs sudden change in attitude. "Y-your so arrogant" 

"YAH! WHOSE ARROGANT?!" Jiyong threathens with a punch and seungri starts to cry. "STOP! Anyways now that your my servant don't act like a girl, stop crying, Idiot V.I and change your clothes you look like a ugly filty duck covered with mud" jiyong orders as he leaves.

"M-mr Arrogant" Seungri sniffs.

"V.I!!!! YAAAH!!!! Hurry up give my shirt. We are gonna get late" Jiyong ordered.

Seungri ran as fast as he could with jiyongs shirt. "Here you go" seungri said as he panted.

"Dress me" A shirtless Jiyong ordered.

"eh....?" Seungri blushed. "But Jiyong....you are now 18 years old don't you think you should be a bit independant?"

He glared at seungri.

Seungri gulped. "Sorry young Master I'll dress you up instantly" He said as he bowed. I don't know why jiyong is always dependant on me. Since childhood he told me to dress him up.....I know he doesn't have any feeling behind it nor any meaning but suddenly I feel hot and feel really. . . . 

"V.I??? w.h.a.t-a.r.e-y.o.u-d.o.i.n.g?" Jiyong asked seungri who had unconsciously touched his abs.

"wh...at?" Seungri blankly looked at jiyong and then looked down at his hand which were caressing jiyongs abs. "S-SORRY I didn't mean too"

"V.I Lately you have been acting weird, Have you fallin for me?" Jiyong grabbed seungri's hand as he pinned him against the wall and leaned in really close. "Does your heart also beat when your close to me?" He whispers in seungri's ears seductively.

"What are you two doing?" Top and taeyang intruded into jiyongs room. 

Jiyong releases seungri who is all sweaty and breathing heavily.

"HAAHAHAHA" All three of the best friends laugh madly at seungri. "Bullying him is always the best!" Top said.

Jiyong buttons up his shirt and puts on his sneakers. "Lets go guys we are gonna be late on our first day of the new semester" jiyong said.

"Aren't we already late GD" Taeyang laughed.

"Lets go guys! V.I carry my bag and my idiot cousin daesung call him as well" Jiyong ordered as always.

"Hey GD I'll call daesung" Top said. GDYB & seungri both were shocked byTops statement.

"TOP.....?" Taeyang said in shock "Are you feeling okay I mean we hate that idiot angel daesung right?" He added.

"Hey! Don't say that to daesungie hyung" Seungri protested. 

"YAH! SHUT UP! you dare to protest against my bro YB" Jiyong shutted seungri up. "Your punishment is-" jiyong was cut off in the middle.

"GUYS DAESUNG IS MISSING!!?!?!!" TOP came in the room running.

"TOP TOP TOP .... chill bro daesung must have gone to school already as we are already so late" taeyang calmed TOP down.

Jiyong stared at TOP and gave a nasty look for his concern for daesung. All four of them went outside to their cars. (Top has porsche Taeyang has Mercedes benz and jiyong has Lamborghini)

"Ahhhh... Seungri I forgot to tell you as my statement was cutted in between by top, your punishment is to ummmmm.... Is go to the academy.... by FOOT" Jiyong said as seungri was about to sit in jiyongs Lamborghini with him.

 "Eh...." Seungri stood stiff.... "by foot...?" He added. 

All three of them drove their cars past seungri who stood there In shock. 

"How will I reach the acedemy ....by foot" seungri said to himself. "That jiyong I hate him!!! Ugh. He is the most arrogant and cruel person ever alive! Mr.arrogant I, seungri, HATE YOU!!!!" 

 "Did those arrogant guys bullied you again?" Daesung popped out of nowhere. 

"Omo you scared me hyung..." Seungri said while keeping a hand on his chest. 

"Let's go before we get really late" daesung patted seungris hand. 

"But hyung... We will never reach on time...." Seungri claimed. 

"I have a bicycle, we can ride that." Daesung assured seungri. 

 ~~

"Ahh we finally reached the acedemy" seungri said to daesung while getting of the bicycle. 

Jiyong is with his popular grouo of friends when he spots seungri getting out of daesungs bicycle. Didn't I told him to come by foot. This guy is really not listening to me these days I will do a prank on him in front of everyone that he will remember.  He thought to himself. 

"Let's go guys class is about to start" one of the girls from the group said. They all went to there classes. 

Whereas seungri also dragged daesung to their class. 

Meanwhile in GDYBTOP's class, jiyong kept spacing out. 

"Yah! GD bro what's wrong? You have been spacing out since 4 whole classes" Taeyang whispered. 

"I am thinking of a plan" he replied. 

"What plan?!" TOP eavesdropped. 

"To do a prank on seungri, A total big prank" 

"BULLY SEUNGRI AWESOME!" TOP got excited. 

"Shhhh!" Both GDYB said angerly to him. 

"Hey three of you, get out, get out of my class now" the teacher said to them. 

"But teacher-" taeyang tried to explain.

"NO BUTS GET OUT NOW" She said. 

The three of them went outside the class. 

"Hey .... This is our chance to set the prank up" jiyong said. 

"But I feel bad about seungri what we did to him in the morning we shouldn't do this" taeyang expressed his grief. 

"Why is YB in our group?" TOP asked jiyong. 

"Get lost YB. I feel bad for hyo rin for being in a relationship with a boring guy like you" jiyong laughingly pushed taeyang lightly.

"Ahh okay okay sorry let's do it but what's the plan?" taeyang agreed. 

"Let's go to the canteen I'll explain everything" jiyong said as they all headed to towards the canteen. 

~~ 

"Its finally recess" seungri said to daesung who was really hungry. 

"Let's go to the canteen" hungry daesung said. 

 "Ahh okay" seungri pouted. 

They reached the canteen. 

 

Jiyong and his group was already present in the canteen.

"GD what's the big event?" One of the guys asked.

"Just watch the show peacefully bro" he replied. They all laughed.

 Jiyong kept staring at seungri with a evil smirk.

"Miss I would like to order chips and soda" daesung said to the canteen lady. "Seungri what do you want?" He asked.

"Hmm cola obviously" he replied. 

"And one cola also" daesung said to the canteen lady.

 Seungri turned around an looked at jiyong and his friend who were looking at his way and laughing. Seungri got suspicious.

"Daesung hyung those guys look suspicious. Is jiyong mad at me for not following his order? I should apologize." Seungri  whispered scared.

"Shut up seungri don't act like a whimp. They are just trying to scare you" he replied as he carried their launch to a near by table. "here's your cola" daesung handed seungris drink. 

Seungri took a sip. "Hyung this taste weird" seungri claimed. 

"Its just your imagination just drink it up" he replied back while eating. 

Seungri gulped half the cola. "Hyung I should go apologize to jiyong. I mean I am his servant i should respect him....BUT HE IS SO ANNOYING AT TIME" he said.

Daesung sighed and directed him to go. Seungri took few steps forward towards the table of jiyong when he felt dizzy. He wobbled towards jiyongs table.

"Jiyong~~ji...jiyongie~~ ha..ha..ha" He suddenly stopped laughing and sighed loudly.

Daesung looked at seungri's sudden behaviour change. And the people started to laugh and take pictures/video of seungri.

"GD what happened to this weirdo" A guy asked.

"Yaaaah~~~~ who you callin a weirdo" Seungri shouted loudly.

Daesung ran towards seungri. "Seungri what happened to you?? Why are you acting drunk??" he added.

"Whose DRU~NK???"  A wobble seungri asked.

Jiyong just laughs loudly at seungri with everyone.

"URR DRUNNKK" TOP points at seungri and laughs.

"NO I AM NOT DRUNK~" Seungri disagrees. "ANYWAYS THESE THREE DEVILS YOU SEE SITTING HERE THEY ALWAYS BULLY ME!!~~~TOP-SHII TAEAYANG-SHII & JIYONG-SHII. WHY DO YOU BULLY MEEE???" he adds.

"seungri calm down everyones watching and the teacher may also come if she sees you like this you'll get into trouble" daesung whispered as he tries to hold seungri.

"LET ME TELL A SECRET" Seungri points towards daesung and stands on top of a table. "NO Seungri get down!!!" daesung orders him but he refuses.

Jiyong takes out his phone and starts to record. 

"Seungri tell us daesungs secret" Top seemed to enjoy the scene.

"DAESUNG RECENTLY WET HIS BED HAHAHA" seungri disclosed. Daesung was very embarassed. Everyone in the canteen laughed out loud and chanted "KANG DAESUNG STILL WETS HIS BED" many times.

"AND NOW I WANT TO CONFESS SOMETHING" seungri said as everyone chanted "SEUNGRI SEUNGRI" loudly. Teachers started to gather.

"KWON JIYONG I LOVE YOU!!!!" Seungri confessed as he points at jiyong and passed away. Teachers controlled the situation and told the students to go back to their classes.

News passed on from one person to another of daesung still wetting his bed and seungri being gay. This news was a topic that everyone in the acedemy was talking about. Video of drunk seungri was everywhere on internet and also on the acedemy news board.

Daesung took the unconcious drunk seungri home early as he was embarassed.

Daesung kept scrolling through his phone which was full of negative message and the video.

"hy..ung...." a unconcious seungri started to gain conciousness. "My head hurts...." he added.

Daesung just stared without uttering anything.

"Hyung?" Seungri said. "Whats wrong??"

"Nothings wrong just leave me alone" Daesung said as he left.

What happen to hyung?  did  do something wrong....?My head aches... uhh...I don't remember anything....... seungri thought to himself.

~~

Jiyong comes home. He immediately calls seungri "V.IIIII"

Seungri comes running. "Yes young master..."

"Hows your hangover?" he smirked.

"Hangover....?" Seungri said confused.

"Ahh how would you remeber what show you putted on in the canteen" Jiyong said as he layed on his bed.

"What show..me?...canteen.." He replied confused.

"Let me clear the confusion" Jiyong took his phone out of his pocket. "Look" he added while playing drunk seungri's video. 

"DAESUNG RECENTLY WET HIS BED HAHAHA~~" "KANG DAESUNG STILL WETS HIS BED" 

"huh....Did... I say that...hyung..." Seungri run towards the door to go to daesung but jiyong grabs his arm. "wait V.I You are missing the main event" he laughs.

"AND NOW I WANT TO CONFESS SOMETHING~~KWON JIYONG I LOVE YOU!!!!" 

Seungri eyes widdened. He froze and his mind stopped functioning. what did I just say....what...?thats a joke right? "This is a joke right I didn't say that right? I don't remember this.." Seungri tried to assure himself.

"Yea...This...is...N'T A JOKE!! you got drunk and made everybodys day!! HAHA Do you really love me?" Jiyong said coldly to him. "But listen you I hate gays and I hate you" He adds and just leaves whereas seungris tears make there ways through his cheeks.

 Seungri breaks down. Daesung sees seungri and comes to him.

"Seungri... Its okay..." Daesung hugged seungri.

"Hyung..... I'm sorry....I didn't mean to.." Seungri cried loudly. 

"Seungri its not your fault its that arrogant GD's fault. I can assure you that he was the one that made you drunk for his entertainment. I knew he could bully you but I never knew he could bully you to this extent" daeung said in anger. 

 "Hyung...what are we going to do?" Seungri weeped.

"Haven't you heard 'every action has a reaction' that's exactly what were gonna do" 


 

 Yea... So this is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. And subscribe, comment & upvote