The Cesare Mounds Run

Dragon Wars

 

The three were on a mountain, Chanyeol was looking for the first dragon to “tame” or bind to, the Stone Dragon, there were thousands but he needed to do find one in particular, the leader, Leeteuk. Baekhyun gave him a look that said, “You’re starting to test me.” He was busy trying to keep Chen warm by holding a rose and blocking it from the wind. Chanyeol held the amulet close and called out, “I wish to speak to the Stone Dragon King.” No response.

 

Just as he was about to call out again, the amulet glowed gray and he saw a huge gray dragon with stones covering its head like a helmet, its horns were dull and jagged, the dragon had claws and a spiked tail. His wings were shredded but could still be used for flying.

 

The dragon said in a deep voice, “Who calls upon the Stone Dragon, Everest?” Chanyeol said, “It is I, Park Chanyeol, the Dragon Savior.” Leeteuk rumbled deep in his throat. He said, “You are a brave child, Park Chanyeol, but your quest is in vain, for I am not the one you seek.”Chanyeol said, “Leeteuk, you’re one of the many I am searching for. Yunho of TVXQ is looking for me, he wants me dead.”

 

That got Leeteuk’s attention, he said, “Yunho? He’s alive?” Chanyeol asked, “What do you mean?” Leeteuk answered, “Yunho, is the one who wants my species dead, only Sky, the last of the Luminous Breed, can save us. Yet he vanished long ago.” Chanyeol said, “Give me an agreement, say you’ll be there for the final battle. Avenge the Nature Fae, for Chen, is the last of his kind.”


Leeteuk rumbled, “Very well.” He bent low and pressed his stony muzzle to Chanyeol’s hand, and Chanyeol gained a surge of power. He sighed deeply and turned to the rogue boy and his fairy companion. He said, “Let’s go.” He turned to face Leeteuk and asked, “Who do we contact next?” Leetuek answered, “Go down the mounds to find my brother, Siwon, Lord of the Earth Dragons.” Chanyeol nodded and gave the wise dragon his thanks. They all heard a noise of hooves clopping onto the stony ground and they all turned to see, Lord Yunho’s soldiers.