Darkness Phasing

Dragon Wars

The walked and saw more mountains. Chanyeol said, “We need to get moving.”

Chen replied with an angry and annoyed tone, “We can’t go at super speed, we’re not vampires.” Chen soon realized and looked at Baekhyun, who looked back at him and sighed,

“Fine. Only this once.”

Chanyeol asked, “What does he mean?” Baekhyun placed the mask over his mouth, covering it and a huge part of his scar.

He answered with a casual sound, “The Gold Phoenix Guild is everywhere throughout EXO, we have eyes and ears in Infinite, f(x), 2PM, BTS, seventeen, and Running man. We have members of different species, elves for forest and woodland combat along with scouts, dwarves for financial and wealth, ogres, orcs, trolls, and goblins for our muscle, vampires, werewolves, and phantoms for our stealth, gnomes and fae for healing, and humans make up the majority of the Guild.”

 

Chanyeol looked astonished, for his whole life, he was being watched by rogues and thieves. He asked, “What did you learn?”

Baekhyun said, “Practically everything there is, healing, stealth, combat, defense, survival, and ‘darkness phasing’.”

Chanyeol asked, “What’s darkness phasing?”

 Baekhyun gave him a look that said, “You are really bugging me right now.” but he answered his question anyways, “It’s a move only vampires can master, they focus on the darkest moment of their life and follow it until they see a spot, they concentrate on that certain spot and suddenly appear there.”

Chanyeol nodded in understanding, he said, “Let’s do it.” Baekhyun grabbed his hand with quick force.

 

Chanyeol looked at him, he didn’t look at him but then closed his hand around Chen, who was a ball of light at the moment. Baekhyun sighed deeply and closed his eyes. Suddenly, the world around Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen was pitch black; he saw brief images of forests, rivers, villages, towns, meadows, battlefields, and mountains. Suddenly they stopped.