Siwon's Tribe

Dragon Wars

Chanyeol woke up to see he was lying on dirt, he saw Baekhyun was lying not that far from him. He got up and jogged up to him, he moved him to see him pale and ghostly. He lightly patted his cheek, he gasped and immediately pulled his blade on him and pinned him down on the dirt ground, his blade at his throat, again. Chanyeol said quickly, “Baekhyun, it’s me! Chanyeol!”

He realized just as quickly and said, “Oh, sorry.” They looked and saw Chen was sitting on a flower he made with his magic.

 

They walked up to him, Baekhyun asked the fairy, “Are you okay?”

Chen nodded and said, “It’s been a long time since you pulled a move like that.”

Baekhyun agreed and said, “Well, you’ve better enjoyed it as I did it, because that’s the last time I’m doing a move like that again.”

Chanyeol cleared his throat to get their attention, they looked at him, he asked, “Where can we find Siwan?”

Chen smiled at him and said, “Leave that to me.” He proceeded to grow into his human size and began to call out into the air in a strange language, “Bist du da Herr der Erde Drachen

 

Chanyeol leaned to Baekhyun and whispered, “What is he doing?”

Baekhyun said, “He’s calling out to the Earth Dragons, fae and Earth Dragons have a kinship somewhat, both are guardians of the earth and its nature.” Chanyeol nodded in understanding.

 

They were greeted by a group of dragons, each one a shade of brown, more rich than anything Chanyeol has seen in his life. The leader was a rich cocoa brown and had green marks on his arms and legs like vines, and his eyes were hazel. His horns were a deep pine green and his wings were elegant and had a tree-bark look to them. He said, “You know the ancient language of the Nature Fae.”

Chen bowed respectfully and said, “Lord Siwon. It’s an honor, I am Chen, last of the Nature Fae.”

Siwon looked at him and said, “I’m glad to see a Nature Fae has survived the massacre. Tell me, why are you here?”  

 

Chanyeol walked up and said, “I can explain, Siwon.”

Siwon looked at him, “You are who?” He asked.

Chanyeol answered, “I am Park Chanyeol, the Dragon Savior, I have been sent here by your brother, Lord Leeteuk of the Stone Dragons.”

Siwon and his kin looked at one another in confusion, “And why has my brother sent you, Dragon Savior?” Siwon asked with interest.

Chanyeol answered, “We’re running from Lord Yunho, he’s been proclaiming he’s the Dragon Savior for a long time.”

 

The mention of the Lord’s name made Siwon and his tribe hiss in anger, “That man is still alive?!” Siwon roared in anger. Chanyeol nodded and waited for the dragon to calm down. Siwon said, “You don’t need to explain yourself any further, Park Chanyeol, I am with you.” Siwon pressed his muzzle on Chanyeol’s hand and the amulet glowed a deep green. Chanyeol felt the surge of power, “You will go north, look for the Dark Moon Beaches and find Amber, Lady of the Nightmare Dragons.” Chanyeol gave his thanks and Siwon nodded in farewell. After telling the three to “Bring me back a flower from the Nature Fae Gardens.”