Flu Rabbit Stew

Dragon Wars

Chanyeol walked into his house panting, Yoora saw him and said, “You took your time.” he gave his mother the flu rabbits and she began to cut them up as a butcher. He watched her and felt his mouth water. Yoora finished preparing the flu rabbits and put some in the stew she was making and placed some on a plate for Chanyeol to eat. She made a bowl for him and herself. She set it before him and he began to eat, he smiled as he chewed. He swallowed the flu rabbit, it was tender and juicy, just as he liked it.

 

Yoora asked, “What happened out there?” Chanyeol looked at her with his yellow eyes. He swallowed, and answered, “I was walking home, holding the flu rabbits and some spare kkaebsong (EXO’s currency) in my hands.” Yoora said, “I guess it was Hakyeon and his crew who hindered you for a while.” Chanyeol nodded in agreement. Yoora said, “I know you ignore him but you should at least assert yourself, Chanyeol.” He asked, “How?” Yoora said, “Your Fire Within, use it.” Chanyeol said, “But that’s my anger.”

 

Yoora said, “It’s also your strength, use it tomorrow.” Chanyeol said, “Yes, Mom.” she smiled warmly at him and kissed his forehead, “Now finish up eating and get some sleep. You have training tomorrow.” Chanyeol nodded and ate his food. He finished and went upstairs to his room, it was comfortable and average for a EXO teenager. He had a bed, which had white and yellow sheets and covers. The wall had a clay whistle shaped like a mermaid on a shelf along with books and stones he uses for paperweights.

 

Chanyeol flopped down onto his bed and laid there, he removed his pants and shirt and slept. He tossed and turned and mouthing strange words and his face was squinting as he slept. He hasn’t slept like this before, he usually slept fine, dreamless. This was different. He was having the strangest dream anyone in EXO can have…

 

 Chanyeol was running. Running from what, he’ll never know. He knew it was big, it was strong, and it could fly. He kept running, he saw soldiers, shadowy soldiers riding horses wielding spears and bows and swords. Chanyeol kept on running, but he soon saw a strange figure in front of him.

 

He stopped and realized the figure was a dragon. He looked up at it and saw it was a sky blue, with sharp claws and talons. He looked up at it, it didn’t notice him, instead it snarled and flashed its wings to make it look bigger. It roared loud and strong. For some reason Reilly felt like bowing down to the sky blue dragon, as if it were a king demanding respect.

 

He watched as the sky blue dragon leaped and tackled the monster chasing him. He saw a flash of rainbow flames and he averted his eyes…