The Ugly And The Pretty

drugon multishop archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

requested by susielovesblue

reviewed by infinite-infinity20

Title:(4/5)
The title is unique but it's too basic. What I mean is you shouldn't use like words that aren't very interesting. Use more alive words. Like instead of ugly, you can use hideous. Instead of pretty, you can use gorgeous or beautiful.

Foreword:(3/5) 
First of all, the foreword is very interesting, but I got a few questions and suggestions. Is Sung Yeol a main character? If he is then, add a little more about him. You only put a lot for Hyo Joo and Myung Soo. If he isn't then, he shouldn't be talked about that much, unless he's a mere love interest. There's somewhat a connection.

Grammar/Spelling: (10/20)
Your grammar and spelling..is not so great. You often spell words wrongly because of how it sounds. Lifes should be spelled lives. You forget to capitalize the I. You're also missing commas after a sentence ends if it's in quotation marks. 

Plot:(13/20)
Your plot isn't original. There has been a published book already except your fanfic is uni-au.

Characterization:(12/15)
There should be a back story. Explain more about Sung Yeol. 

Flow:(15/15)
It's going at an average pace. There's are some parts you skipped though but that's not important as the pace. 

Readability: (15/15)
I can read it pretty well. The choice of font is pretty good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter