Bitter Coffee and Strawberry Milk

Flower-Like Years (Currently under Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the whole next week, Seungcheol and his partners in crime have been looking for a way to find back that missing angel, but infiltrating the Med building turned up to much harder than they thought. After being caught multiple times and chase by the securities, the group of law students can't but feel defeated.

"I can't believe they check your student ID at every entrance" critized Hansol still panting heavily.
"Why do they only allow medecine and biology students to go in, like for real, is there some illegal or military experiment that are done in it or what?" Kihyun highly suspected there is a conspiracy theory behind all that. 
The small groups of classmates and friends, Seungcheol Hansol, Minhyuk, Kihyun and Chan have gathered in the library's a group study room, the usual place they go pretending to be studying. 
"Guys, guys, big news!" Soongyoon ran back towards the table "The law school cafeteria is going to be closed for the next month for renovation"
Hansol reacted first out of them and grumbled "What! Where are we supposed to eat then? I don't want to walk down to that Art building, there are literally paintings on their tables"
"Ughhh, Can it get any better? We haven't find a way to get into the bio med building yet and now this" also complained Minhyuk his tired thighs from running. 
"Wait, why are you smilling creepily." 
"Because there is another thing I haven't told you yet" Soongyoon opened his arms theatrically. "Since we are right next the biology building, they would open the access to their building instead!"
 
On the next day, those young law students have never been so hyped up about lunch time before, except Seungcheol who has attempted to run away multiple times but was obiviously caught back by his peers making little harmless jokes about how fluster and nervous he looks. Yes, he dreamt of day and night to see those starry like eyes again, yet, he was scared, scared that Jeonghan won't remember him, thinks he is weird and a creep.

His eyes scanned around carefully and found no sign of someone with dashing blond hair, as he sigh in relief, a small part of him can't but feel disappointed. "It is only the first day" he told himself "he would have to eventually come to eat, right? Beside it leaves more time for me to figure out how to approach him."
As Minhyuk praised about how much better the food they serve here were compared to their own cafeteria, Soonyoung and Hansol curiously looked around as well also wanting to find the source of his friends's obsession, once realising the one they are looking for is missing, they patted Seungcheol in the back telling him Prince Charming didn't find Cinderella in one try.
Seungcheol smiled to them as a sign of gratitude for their support, when he suddenly notices a table stacked with books and papers where a few people were sitting at. A brown hair boy with chubby cheeks sitting next to a taller boy with bright white teeth were eagerly discussing and working on some paper. It is surprising that they have to focus so much even during lunch time, thought Seungcheol, looks like the life of Med students is even harder than they are usually pictured.
The incredibly numerous books were forming a wall between the table, Seungcheol could only distinguish two vague figures with their head burried in some documents. But the brown hair boy raised up and took a few paperbacks of the mountain of books, clearing the view and revealing a familiar figure. His eyes lighten up and the biscuit he was holding slipped out of his hand.
He was there!
His long majestic golden hair resting on his shoulders, his shining eyes hidden behind long eye lashes were reading some textbook while his long slim fingers wrote down a few notes from time to time.
 
"Is he not planning on eating?" Seungcheol asked himself as he frowned at the rice bowl next to Jeonghan that looked cold and untouched and seemed have been there for quite a few time now.
 
He walked up, not bothering to answer his friends asking where is he going, to the vending machine at the end of the room. 

A sudden wave of courage and confidence seemed have came back to him as he headed straight towards his target. Well, if he was going to lose his pride, at least he fights it like a man, not like a coward.

"Nice seeing you again, gorgeous" smirked Seungcheol while putting a box of strawberry milk on the table infront of the boy that he would have given everything to meet again.

There was a moment of silence during which Seungcheol just stood there and panicked inside: crap, he is going to ask who he was. He just knew Jeonghan won't remember him.
To his surprise, it took Jeonghan few seconds before his lovely big eyes turned even bigger in shock and whispered a "oh my"

Well, at least he remembered him, but from his expression, it mustn't be some good memories. He took a deep breath and encouraged himself the first impression might not be that good, let's hope the second one can make it up for it.

"I just wanted to thank you again for the mint of that night, and re-introduce myself" Before putting his hand out "I am Choi Seungcheol"

"Hi...I am Jeonghan" Jeonghan blankly shook his hand before forcing an akward laugh"Oh, I hope you recovered from all those drinks"  

"...I wasn't drunk, well at least not on alcohol" maybe by love but the older boy hold himself back to not say the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter