Fancy Wine and Stinky Cheese

Flower-Like Years (Currently under Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol hated wine and cheese, not the wine and cheese portion of it, but the fact that people are faking smiles and closeness, forced to act politely and secretly competiting with each others to impress some possible future employer. It is often also where some gold digging girls tried to sneak in to find students with bright future to grab on. Basically, everything he hates in a metling-pot. 

To clearify, he is not anti-social, in fact he is probably one of the most popular guy among his fellow law students (not to brag or anything) and the captain of the college's basketball team. He was bright and even his teachers told him that he'll definitely be hired as soon as he finished, Seungcheol can be a little narcissist at time, he didn't feel the need to connect to others. 

But that one evening, his uncle who also happens to be a replacing teacher at his college for a year, insisted him to attend one of the upcoming networking event so he can present him a few of his lawyer friends useful for his future. 

Unwillingly dragged himself out of bed, Seungcheol almost wanted to wear his worse torned jeans and dirtiest T-shirt so they can refuse his entrance due to his dress-code. But, he liked his uncle at lot, they were only about seven years apart in fact, and they were more like friends than relatives. Not wanting to ruin his uncle's well intention, the young man took out slowly a suit and some black pants before put them on. His uncle came around seven, and they left together but not before complimenting how good Seungcheol looked in the suit.

Upon arriving, Seungcheol realized it was apparently a gathering event for students of different colleges to meet working professionals. Great, he groaned to himself, it is going to be even better than what he thought.

When they reached the entrance, the handsome law student made a plan in his head, he is going to go in, go quickly great his uncle's friends, then go get a ton of fancy wines and find a quiet corner to hide himself for the rest of the night.

But, nothing go as planned, as soon Seungcheol finished greating one person, more seem to come, which is no wonder since his uncle is a reputable lawyer in the field. His face is getting numb from the amount of smile he was forced to make.  

The highlight of his night (not sarcastic at all of course) was when he has to listen to some old professor from another department that has just eaten some kind of fancy stinky cheese, speaking near his face about some political issues in world. He had to take all the forces in the world to not push him away, and as soon as someone else approach the old man in front of him, Seungcheol excused himself and ran as fast as possible toward the balcony.

To his surprise, there is someone else there quietly leaning on wall with a glass of wine in hand, looking at the sky. Since he was back facing him, Seungcheol could only distinguish a slim, yet elegant male figure with dazzling blond hair flowing down to his shoulders. Those hair caught his attention at first almost tricking him to thinking it was a woman as it was so impressively smooth, almost like silk, yet his movements have nothing less manly than himself. 

Feeling there is someone staring at him, the stranger turned around and Seungcheol sweared that he saw light glowing on his body when he turned (and that's not only because his suit is white). Being a longtime playboy, for once, Seungcheol seemed lost and didn't know what to do. He just stood there and stared, long enough for the stranger to frown before walking back to the hall. 

His actions were quicker than his mind, he grabbed the younger by the arm when he passed right next him stopping him in the way. 

The beautiful being raised his eyes and gave him a questionable look, before opening his pink lips: "What do you want?"

Even such cold words sounded sweet, Seungcheol thought, then replied softly: "you".

The stranger's face turned even more confused with a hint of annoyance, not sure whether the taller boy was in his right state of mind, he decided to end it right there by pulling his arm out, and put a hand in his pocket before taking out a mint and put it in his hand wtih a small professional smile: "You might have drank too much sir, please have a mint, it will help you". And quickly made his way out to the hall. 

When that gorgeous boy passed by him, an undescridably pleasant scent that seemed to have mixed so many delightful flowers a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter