Chapter 2

Chasing Pavements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After last night, Jessica really caught my attention. I tried my best be friend her. Ofcourse, I succeeded. Sometimes, Tiffany and Yuri would invite her over to come eat with us most of the time she rejects. Later did I knew that Jessica came from a broken family. Her Dad left them when she was still 7 years old, her Mom is in the States with her new family. She’s left with her aunt and her cousin, Leetuek hyung. It’s not all the time that her mother will send her money for herself that’s why she works in a convenience store as a cashier after school. She needs her scholarship to study in such prestigious school, that why she would rather study than to eat.

Because of this I started to gain feelings for her. After high school graduation I took courage to ask her out. I was on top of the world when she said yes. I officially became his boyfriend. Jessica and I have been together for a year now. She was the class valedictorian that’s why she was able to study Nursing here in Korea University while I took up Business Administration, because it’s my Dad’s wish for me to take over our business. Although she’s getting allowance from her scholarships, she still works part time in a coffee shop as a waitress.

She’s one of a kind. I’m so lucky to have her.

“Taec do I really need to attend?” She asked me as I handed her the invitation of my brother’s wedding.

“Yes of course. You don’t want me to go alone do you?”

“It’s just that, your Dad does not like me. I don’t want to cause any commotion over there” She said. Which made me remember the day I introduced Jessica as my girlfriend, my mother was very warm and accommodating. But my Dad as strict as he is was very against Jessica. She wants Nana for me, Nana is my childhood friend, the daughter of my Dad’s business partner.

“I don’t care. I love you that’s why you’re coming with me please” I said pouting.

“Now how can I say no to that” Jessica smiled and held my hands.

“So you’re going to be my date?” I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter