Chapter 5

Chasing Pavements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are really getting old” Tiffany said. It’s the usual night out with my friends.

“Why do you say that?” Nichkhun asked while wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

“See, before we used to party all night but now we prefer to wine and dinner”

“Fany-ah it’s the company that counts” Yuri said.

“I know that’s why I’m thankful for having you guys around” Tiffany said. The guys pretended to puke because of her cheesiness. Laughter filled the atmosphere while we feast ourselves with food.

“Hi guys! Can I join?”

“Oh my gad! Jessi Girl!!!” Yuri and Tiffany screamed as they immediately stood up and hugged her. I swallowed a lump in my throat while Nichkhun and Chansung were just starring at her with their lips party opened.

“It’s been such a long time!” Yuri said. The girls were still hugging it out.

“Hi guys” Jessica greeted us. Chansung and Nichkhun then were next to give her a hug. I tried my hardest not to pull her away and hug her tightly as I could but I saw the ring on her finger which reminded me that she’s getting married.

I transferred my seat to give way to her. Chansung, Yuri and Jessica were seated together and directly in front Jessica was Nichkhun, beside him was his girlfriend Tiffany then me. I made sure to create some distance.

“I’m so happy! This is the first time in 7 years that we are complete!” Tiffany squealed.

“Yeah, I was just supposed to buy something from the convenience store right across this restaurant but then I saw you guys here and thought of joining you” Jessica explained.

“So how have you been?” Nichkhun asked. There Jessica told them stories that she already told when we met previously. She showed the group pictures of Jenna.

The grouped praised Jenna, saying she’s cute. She’s pretty and how on earth did I produce such lovely child. We ordered additional food and drinks for Jessica. To be honest, I am so uncomfortable. I like that Jessica is here with us but I don’t know. I don’t feel happy seeing her. I still love her. I know in my self I still love her. Those 4 years, I was not able to move on. I still think about her every day in those 4 years.

My phone rang. I excused myself and went to the balcony to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter