Chapter 3

Chasing Pavements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Jessica you look haggard” Tiffany said.

“I’m just nauseous and dizzy these past few days” Jessica answered.

“Yay! The food is here” Yuri exclaimed as the waiter placed their orders on the table. It’s been a long time since the three of them hanged out.

“What’s that smell? It’s so disgusting” Jessica said.

“Girl, it’s just raddish.” Tiffany answered.

“Get that away from me” said the annoyed Jessica.

“That’s weird, you only hate cucumber. You’re never annoyed with smell of radish before” Yuri said with suspicion.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Tiffany asked.

Before Jessica could open , she ran to the rest room. Worried Tiffany and Yuri soon followed. There they saw Jessica vomiting in front of the toilet. Tiffany immediately held her hair.

“What’s wrong with you?” Tiffany asked while handing her a tissue.

“I don’t know, I have been vomiting these past of fews and I tend to get tired so easily” Jessica explained.

“Are you sure you’re not pregnant?” Yuri asked. Tiffany and Jessica turned to her in shocked.

“Don’t give me those faces, I may not be some medical expert but you’re clearing showing signs of pregnancy” Yuri said.

“Yah! You’re the one studying medical stuff here” Tiffany said to Jessica.

“You’re having the so-called Morning Sickness” Yuri said. “That’s exactly what my sister experienced”

The three girls did not push through with their breakfast as planned. Instead they went over to Tiffany’s place.

“This is the longest three minutes of my life” The worried Jessica said as they waited for the results of the pregnancy test.

“I can not believe that you have already surrendered yourself to Taecyeon” Yuri said.

“I got carried away with my emotions” Jessica shyly admitted.

“Though I know Taecyeon loves you so much, we are still not certain how he’s gonna react after this” Tiffany said.

Their timer rang. It’s time for the moment of truth.

“Positive” Jessica said weakly as she plopped herself on to the couch. “What am I gonna do?”

“We’ll be here for you no matter what” Tiffany said.

“How am I gonna tell Taec”

“Just tell him that you’re pregnant and he’s going to be a dad” Yuri said.

“Yeah, as if it’s so easy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter