Ignorant

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP PoV

 

TOP looked shocked at Seungri, had he really heard it right. There was no way in hell he had heard that right but still for some reason he understood the youngest words.

”What did you say....” Jiyong said shocked.

TOP looked at Jiyong, suddenly scared about what the leader would do to the boy. Jiyong wasn't the violent type but after what Seungri has said ..

”What did you say?!” Jiyong suddenly took the space between him and Seungri in a couple of steps. ”You ignorant little brat!”

Jiyong pulled the boy up against the wall with his arm over Seungri's thought. TOP's first instinct was to run forward to help Seungri but for some reason his legs didn't work.

”I should teach you some respect you... you.. bastard! I make the rules in this.. what did you call it? Oh right, ed up game! You understand what I'm saying!? Do you?!” Jiyong yelled and pressed his arm harder onto Seungri's through.

 

Seungri PoV

 

”Ji... Can't...breath.. stop..” Seungri couldn't make full sentences with Jiyong hand cutting of his air supply. He had expect Jiyong to yell at him maybe even hit him, but he had never expected this.

Seungri felt his head started to spin and he could hear the blood rushing to his head. he tried to push Jiyong away but was really week and didn't even make him move an inch.

”You're a little spoiled girl who wont live long enough to see tomorrow if you ceep acting up!” Jiyong looked Seungri in the eyes and the little color lefton Seungri face disappeared.

”Ji... You're... stop..” Seungri pleaded but the other boy didn't move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter