Leave me Alone!

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

”You were very lucky young man. This could have been much worse, but you should be more careful in the future! You are free to go, but you should keep the bandages on for a few days.”
The doctor's words spun around in Seungri's head as he walked down the dark street. Was he lucky? Would it be better if he just never woke up?

Seungri let out a deep sigh as he stopped and looked out over a deserted park. Was there any point in going back to the dorm? It was 2 am so he guessed everyone was sleeping. With that in mind, Seungri started to walk back towards the dorm with heavy steps.

~Half an hour later~

Seungri carefully opened the front door and looked inside the dark apartment. Nobody seemed to be up. He carefully made his way over to his bedroom and opened the door. He was surprised to find that Daesung's bed was empty, where could he be at this hour?
”Where have you been?”
Seungri turned around to see Daesung and Taeyang stand before him with worried faces.
”Leave me alone.” Seungri said walked into the bedroom and closing the door behind him. Please just go away!
”Seungri! Answer us!” Taeyang opened the door and walked in after the boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter