Useless

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

”You're useless!” Jiyong yelled at the frightened boy. ”Can't you do anything right!”
”I..I'm sorry...” Seungri mumbled, looking down at his feet.
”Look at me when I'm talking to you!” Jiyong said angrily. Seungri immediately looked up. ”What do you think you are doing?!”
”I.. it's not just me..” Seungri said, trying to look into the others's eyes.
”Don't try to blame this on someone else!” Jiyong yelled and took a hold of the boy's collar.
”I'm not.. but..” Seungri looked at Jiyong, fear filling his eyes.
”I don't want to hear it! You better get it together or else!” Jiyong let him go. Seungri quickly took a couple of steps back.
”I don't have time to deal with you now!” Jiyong turned around and walked out the door.
Seungri sent a quick look to his left where TOP, Daesung and Taeyang stood, but they just looked away, as always.
”Aren't you coming?!” Jiyong yelled. The other's quickly walked out the door, leaving Seungri alone in the room.

Of course he should be used to this by now, but he wasn't. After a month of the same treatment, he shouldn't be so deeply affected by it, but he was. Every time he got scolded by Jiyong, which happens almost every day, he was left shaking in fear. He knew it was shameful but he couldn't help it, he was terrified of the older boy.
But the worst was that he didn't even know why, why they hated him so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter