Selfish

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

As soon as Seungri heard Jiyong leave, he opened the door and looked out into the empty room. When he was sure he was alone, he quickly walked to the door to go home.
But as he walked outside, he pulled his jacket closer, it must be at least minus five degrees outside. Seungri started walking down the streets even though it felt like his insides had turned into an ice cube. Could this day get any worse?

Just as he thought nothing worse could happen, a bicycle came out of nowhere and knocked him off his feet. But instead of stopping, the man on the bicycle just keep on going. Seungri cursed out loud when he noticed the blood that ran down his left arm and leg. As he got up, pain shot through his led and he was close to falling again. Why was the whole world against him?

~Half an hour later~

Seungri slowly opened the door and looked into the dorm. He could hear voices coming from the living room. He cursed silent, if there were in the living room there was no way he could get past them without them seeing him. The only thing he could do was to quickly get into the bathroom, wash up, and then go to bed.
Seungri quickly walked towards the bathroom, ignoring anything that the others said to him.
”Seungri, your arm!” Was the last thing Seungri heard before he locked the door behind him.

Daesung POV

Daesung looked up when he heard the front door opened, it must be Seungri.
”Daesung, are you listening to me?” Jiyong clapped his hands and Daesung looked at him.
”What?” Daesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter