Just like him

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang PoV

 

Taeyang the spot and walked towards his room without another word. He didn't want to give Jiyong the satisfaction of seeing the tears that were gleaming in his eyes.

”Taeyang!” He heard Daesung say but he didn't stop.

Jiyong was right, he was just as selfish, just as mean and cold. Taeyang lay down on his bed and pulled the cover over him. Every single world Jiyong had said was true.

”I'm sorry...” He mumbled into his pillow, not really sure why or who the apology was for.

After a while of silent Taeyang started crying, he was a horrible person and he knew it. Jiyong was his best friend and because of this the words hurt more then they should. But they were true. He really was Jiyong's best friend and if he just had told Jiyong to stop the leader would have, why did Taeyang never say anything. It was all his fault for letting this get out of hand. He shouldn't blame Jiyong for something he had an equal part in.

 

After a while he heard the door open and close. Taeyang feel someone sitting down on the bed and he guessed it was Daesung. Because it couldn't be Seungri and it was even more unlikely it would be Jiyong, unless he had come to apologize. Something inside Taeyang really hoped it was the last one because that was the only thing that could get him to cheer up right now.

”Are you okay?”

Taeyang looked up surprised when he realized who it was, TOP. He hadn't even considered the older, why would he do it since TOP never really got involved in things like this.

”What do you want?” Taeyang pulled his cover back over himself, hiding his shocked and tearstruck face.

”I just wanted to know if you were okay...” TOP tried to pull the cover away.

”Why do you care?” Taeyang pulled the cover back holding it tighter this time.

”Taeyang, I'm you're friend!” TOP said and let the cover go. ”I'm worried about you.”

”Why would you be?” Taeyang mumbled as he thought about it.

”What do you mean? Of course i'm worried about you.”

”Why am i so different..” Taeyang asked suddenly angry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter