We happened

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri PoV

 

”Seungri, don't worry about Ji.” Daesung turned to the boy behind him.

”We wont let him hurt you.” Taeyang turned as well.

”If you don't want to hurt me then leave me alone!” Seungri said and turned his back towards the others, his anger back to where it was before. He really didn't know exactly why he was angry, he had been waiting for this for such a long time. He had been waiting for the moment they would finally except him and he would become a part of the group for real. But now that it was happening he found himself unable to trust in there words, unable to believe that what they were saying was the truth. He couldn't believe a word they said, he couldn't believe the persons that had hurt him for so long, he just couldn't.

”Seungri, were only trying to help!” Daesung said and he sounded a bit hurt and it really irritated Seungri. Daesung had no right to be hurt, he had no right to be hurt by Seungri's words, not after all they had put him through. Why would they do this to him? Why was they doing this to him, what purpose could they have? Was it a new game they had invented, something to do because they were bored?

”Don't you think you have done enough, ruining my life wasn't enough you have to pretend to like me and then break my heart!” Seungri mumbled.

”What?! No!” Taeyang said shocked.

”We would never do that!” Daesung said.

”Just leave me alone..” Seungri mumbled. He had no idea why they were trying this hard, couldn't they just give up and leve him alone. He just wished to be alone because he knew he couldn't hold it together for much longer, there was too many feelings inside of him.

 

”Okay.. But we will talk about it in the morning.” Taeyang said and turned to the door.

”I'm really sorry Seungri, sorry that you really can't believe we mean you well..” Daesung mumbled and followed Taeyang out the door.

 

As soon as the door had closed behind them Seungri sank to the floor, tears rolling down his face. Why was they doing this to him? What did they want that they haven't taken yet? They had his happiness, his love, his trust, his confident and his life... and they had just smashed it with there hands until nothing was left. What was there trying to do now? A new kind of torture? Some kind of game? Did they enjoy playing with him like he was some kind of toy? He was a real human being, but did they really see him like something more then a chess piece? Was he more to them than a plaything they would treat however they want? Did they ever consider him like a person, a person with feelings and dreams? When he first ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter