Please let it end

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung POV

”Hey Jiyong, have you seen TOP?” Daesung walked into the kitchen.
”Isn't he sleeping?” Jiyong asked, surprised by Daesung's question.
”No, Taeyang doesn't think he actually went to sleep last night.” Daesung said.
”Well that's weird.” Jiyong pulled out his phone. ”I'll call him.”

Jiyong put the phone to his ear while Daesung sat down opposite him.
”Hey, were are you?”
Daesung looked up at Jiyong, it seems like TOP had answered but Daesung couldn't hear TOP's side of the conversation.
”Why are you there?...What?... Okay.... Okay... Yeah, we will be there as soon as possible... see you!” Jiyong hung up and put down his phone.
”What did he say?” Daesung asked.
”He's at the studio.” Jiyong answered.
”Why?”
”He didn't say.” Jiyong stood up. ”Is Taeyang up yet?”
”Yeah I'm up.” Taeyang walked into the kitchen.
”Morning sleeping beauty!” Jiyong said.
”Morning!” Taeyang smiled.
”Can one of you go and wake Seungri?” Jiyong turned around and begun to walk towards the bathroom.
”I can go and wake him.” Daesung said and turned to leave.
”I'm already up.” Seungri came into the kitchen just as Jiyong had closed the bathroom door.
Seungri was wearing dark pants and a dark green turtle neck that covered his whole throat.

Daesung looked down on the ground not able to look at the boy without feeling guilt wash over him. As Daesung looked up at Taeyang he saw the same emotion in the other's eyes.
”I'm going to go to the studio.” Seungri walked past them and towards the door.
”Wait, you need to eat something!” Daesung turned towards the boy.
”Not hungry.” Seungri said and closed the door.

Seungri POV

As Seungri closed the door he let out a deep sigh. He was in fact really hungry but he didn't want to risk running into Jiyong. He showed his hands in his pockets and begun to walk towards the YG building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter