First Night Together

WHATT ? Why must me ??

 

Flashback

Sooyoung POV 

 

" Yul-ah , where's Sica ? "

" She went to meet Jaejoong , her boyfriend and left me alone with Heechul . She's so .... Aishh " Yuri said . Her face clearly shows that she's angry with SIca , but I think she likes that to happened . And it's all thank to Sica . Now , it's my turn to gain happiness .

" Yul-ah , I'm sooooo happy !! " smiled widely .

" Why ? " She ask me .

Why should not I happy if , " My parent and my in-law gave me the key to our new house ! Yes ! Yes ! Looks like only tonight I will sleep in the same room with him " I smiled proudly . 

" Wahhh !!! That's great ! " she smile again . 

We talk for about 15 minutes when she excuse herself . It's already late , so she must get home early or else she will miss the cab and have to wait for another cab . But , seems like Heechul offered to send her home . Now , let the fate determine everything . Heehehe ...

 

....

( Still Sooyoung's POV )

Now ! Guess what ? I'm stuck in the room witl my ' lovely ' husband . I'm going to sleep now on the bed and he will sleep on the couch . I don't care ! But , he already lay on the bed . How am I supposed to do ? Aha ! Just a slow talk with a little aegyo , and he give in . Good Soo ! Good ! Heheeh

 

" Yah ! Let me sleep there . You sleep on the couch ! " . Did I said Slow talk and aegyo just now ? Aigoo !

" No ! You sleep on the couch " sob sob , I told you he wouldn't give in . No ! I won't too . 

Bushh ! " I told you to sleep on the couch . But , you wouldn't listen . So , serves you right ! You got a kick on your first night by you lovely and beautiful wife " Hehee , how can I think to say things like that to him . I wink to him . Hahaha , now I'm on my bed laying peacefully . Hmm , weird that he don't fight at all . Ahh , forget about him . Let just go to sleep .

....

I heard water flowing before I went to sleep . He went to bath , I think . I don't know why , but I can't sleep . I feel bad to him . Yeah , I'm his wife right ? Ahh , let's just go to sleep . After a few minutes of 'night dreaming' , I felt like my body is in the air . Ahh , this is so great . I want to fly all this while , and I get to right now . I'm soooo happy . Thank you , God !

 

Bushh ! Ahh , why did I fall ? And why did my body all wet . Okay , I slowly open my eyes , and guess what ? I'm in the bath tub and in front of me is my 'lovely' husband again . This must be his doings . Yah ! I'm feeling guilty to you just now ! Why did you do this to me ? 

 

" Serve you right ! That's for kicking your most handsome husband ! " he said and went away (?)

" YAH !!! " I sigh in gasping . 

 

I went out of the bathroom with all wet on me . And I'm just wearing my rare pajamas . Of course , right now I look the most iest wife in the world ! But I don't care , I must took my other pajamas before I got flu 'cause it's getting cold . 

On my way to my closet ( it's my bedroom ) , I can feel he's staring at me . Yeah husband , I'm y right now . But ! Don't stare at me like that ! I turn back facing him , and he still satring at me . 

 

" What ? " I ask him .

He quickly shook his head , " Nothing . I'm going to sleep right now . YOU ! Sleep on the couch ! " and he quickly lay on the bed with his devastated face . He covered his face under the blanket .

Tsk . How could you let your beautiful wife sleep on the couch . Ahh , maybe I look y sleeping on the couch , so he let me sleep there . Hehehe 

 

Donghae POV

 

Aishh , why did she have to get out with all wet all over her body ? Damn ! She look so y ! I wonder what will I do to her , if she didn't speak to me just now ! Now , I have to hoarding under the blanket . Aishhh !!! 

...

 

3.00 am , the first night ...

Donghae POV

 

Uarghhh !!!!! Hmm , I feel thirsty . I want to get something to drink . Wait ! Who's on the couch ?

Donghae came closer to the coach ...

It's her ! Wow , I've never seen such a pretty girl like her sleeping . She's like an angel when sleeping .

....

 

Donghae touch Sooyoung's cheek . No ! I can't fall in love with her , Donghae thought to himself .

 

But he'll never knew what will happen in the future . He went back to his sleep and their first night just passed .

 

 

What will happen in the next chapter ? Keep reading , comment and subscribe okay !