The War Begin

WHATT ? Why must me ??

 

 

At Mr and Mrs Im's residence ... ( Sooyoung's and Yoona's family )

" Omma !! " Sooyung yell . Mrs. Im didn't replied . She yell again , " Omma !! "

" Yah Unnie ! Do you have to shout ? You are disturbing my sleep . Go to her room and stop yelling " Yoona said from the couch at the living room , while rubbing her eyes .

" Ah Yoona-ah ! Did you sleep there last night ? " pointing at the couch Yoona sit . Yoona nods . " Why are you sleeping there ? Is someone bombed your room ? " Sooyoung continued asking and laughing . 

" Unnie ! " Yoona shout , giving a glance to Sooyoung and continued saying , " I'm watching movies until 3 am , I'm lazy to room so I slept here " . Sooyoung just nods meaning understand . 

Mrs. Im came downstairs while asking , " Are you calling me ? Why ? " she ask , looking at Sooyoung .

" Omma , I have to go back to my campus now . I forgot that I'm having a test within 2 weeks , so I will have to study more from now on . " Sooyoung said replying Mrs. Im's question . 

" Ah really ? " Mrs. Im said , making her sad face , " If that so , come back home after you finish examing , okay ? " 

Sooyoung smile and nods , " Okay Omma ! " . Then , she wink her eyes to Mrs. Im .

Sooyoung went to Yoona . She wakes her up . When Yoona opens her eyes , Sooyoung ask her to wake up . " Yoona-ah " Sooyoung start saying , " Where's my car keys ? " . Yoona who looks so sleepy , suddenly fresh . Yoona look at Sooyoung and giggle . Then , she hold Sooyoung's hand . 

" Unnie , I'm sorry . " Yoona said , smiling . " I got into a small accident with your car . BUT ! I've already sent it to the workshop . Nothing to worry about . I'm sorry okay . I was in hurry that time . " Yoona said , giggle . 

Sooyoung look at Yoona with a ' you are going to die ' face . Then , " YAH !  I've told you to take a good care of my car already !!!!! " Sooyoung yell at Yoona . Yoona smile and said , " I know , that's why I'm truly sorry . Hehe " 

" Now , how am I going back ha ? " Sooyoung ask Yoona . 

" Let the driver send you " Omma suddenly slit . " If your car has fine , I'll send it to you okay ? " Omma continued saying . 

" Ani Omma , if the car okay , just call me . I'll pick it up myself . Bye then ~ " Sooyoung said weakly and waves to them . 

" See Yoona ! What you have done " Omma yell at Yoona . Yoona smiled and continued her journey on sleeping . 

Suddenly she wakes up , " Unnie !! " Yoona went to Sooyoung . " Unnie take the bill first . I've already paid for the car . " Then , Yoona gave the bill to Sooyoung . 

>>>

 

At the workshop ...

Donghae P.O.V

So , have Yoona's car been repaired ? Should I take a look ? Maybe , just to make sure her car is okay now .

" Ahjusshi " tapped on the old man aroung his 40's shoulder . " Yes ? " the old man answered while turning back . 

" I'm Donghae . Lee Donghae . I'm Miss Yoona's friend . Has her car been repaired ? " 

The ahjusshi smile and said , " Ahh , you're Miss Yoona's friend ? Yes yes , her car is okay now . Why ? Does she want you to take her car already ? " the ahjusshi asked me .

" Ani " I replied . " I just want to pay for the car . Yesterday she called me and said that the car were repaired here . That's why I came . "

" Ahh Mr. Maybe she forgot to tell you that she already paid for the car . She did tell me that somebody else is going to take the car , but she told me that the person incharge of getting the car will come by next week " The ahjusshi explain . " I never expected that you will come today . " he continued .

Since when did I tell her that I will come to get the car ? Maybe she's busy so she order her driver to take the car ? Maybe . Well , let's see . Since she likes white , why don't I give her suprises ? 

" Ahjusshi , may you help me ? " 

" Of course . What is it ? " the ahjusshi ask . 

" Paint the car in white please . I'll pay for that . And I'll tell her about this . "

" Yes boss ! " the ahjusshi said and continued his work .

>>>

A week later ...

" Hello ? " 

" Unnie ! Yoona here . You can take your car today . I want to pick it up for you , but I'm too busy . Sorry unnie ? " Yoona said as Sooyoung answered the call . 

" Ani , I can take it . Just go on with your work . " Sooyoung said .

" Okay unnie . Thank you . I love you , bye ~ " Yoona said cheerfully and ended the call . 

" I love you . Yah ! You only love me when you create trouble ! " Sooyoung repeat what Yoona said and talk to the phone .

>>>

At the workshop ... 

Sooyoung P.O.V

Finally , I reached here . Luckily , it's not that hard looking for the place . 

- End P.O.V

" Annyeong " Sooyoung said and bowed at the ahjusshi . The ahjusshi bowed back and ask , " Yes Miss ? " 

" I'm here to take the car under Yoona's name . " Sooyoung said and smiled to the ahjusshi . 

" Ah , so you are going to take the car . Okay okay , come with me " the ahjusshi welcome Sooyoung to the car . When they arrived at the car , " This is the car Miss " the ahjusshi pointed at the white car . 

" WHAT !!!!  " Sooyoung yelled . " What happen to my car ?!!! " Sooyoung look at the ahjusshi with a shock face and ask , " Ahjusshi , why is it all white in colour ? Whose doing is thisssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Sooyoung shout with the higher volume like a crazy people . 

" I'm sorry Miss . I don't know . I just follow the order . You can ask him about this . Let me call him for you . " the ahjusshi apologise and went to the phone to make a call . 

After 20 minutes ...

Donghae arrived at the workshop after he receive the call , when he about to go to the workshop he saw a woman with a long hair looks really angry standing beside ' Yoona's ' car .

" Excuse me Miss " Donghae said and tap on the woman shoulder . The woman turned back and , " Whose your Miss ?!! Why did you turn my car into white ha !!! " the woman shout at Donghae .

" Heyy chill out . Why are you shouting like this ? This isn't your car anyway . " Donghae said with an annoying face . 

" Says who ?! If this is not my car , I wouldn't be shouting like this , you know !!! " the woman said .

" Hello " Donghae said lifting his hand a little bit , " Hello ! " the woman quickly 'greet' back . 

" Tsk " Donghae sigh , " Okay whatever . By the way , for your information this is my friend car , Yoona ! Im Yoona ! " he said . 

" Yoona ? " the woman ask . 

" Yes why ? " Donghae ask back .

" How did you know her ? Heyy she's my younger sister ! How come she'd be friend with a guy like you ? " the woman ask again . 

" What ? Your younger sister ? Then , how come did she get a sister like you . Haha !! By the way , what's your name , Noona ? " Donghae ask annoyingly .

" Noona ? Yah , I'm not that old to you okay ! My name is Sooyoung ! Im Sooyoung ! (repeating the way Donghae introduce Yoona's name just now ) Are you sattisfied now ? " Sooyoung said . 

" Hmm , nice name . You're quite hot too . Just like your sister . " Donghae whispered to Sooyoung's ears and give his seductive smile . 

" ert ! " Sooyoung said angrily . She went to the ahjusshi to get her car key and went back home . 

 

 

So how's the third chapter ? How about the family's name ? I'm using Yoona's family name 'cause it sound nicer than using Sooyoung's . 

Please keep commenting and subscribing .