She left him

WHATT ? Why must me ??

Sooyoung POV 

" Yoona is back "

Is that true about what Jessica said just now . I know it , she came back to get her revenge . Hae-ah , I'll let you go if you want to be with her . I'll still love you till the end . I call Jessica and Yuri and ask to meet . We decided to meet at the same cafe we met before .

When the call between me and Yuri end , I heard someone knocking the door . I went to the door and pull the door knob . The door opened widely , and there stand someone who I really know .

" Yoona-ah " It's Yoona . My tears began to roll , " How are you ? " I ask her and hug her . I never expected this , she push me harshly . 

" I though you are a good unnie " she said calmly . But , I can see her eyes filled with anger . Her voice are not as soft as before .

" Am I not ? " I ask her . I can hear my own sobs .

" What king of good unnie when she married with her own sister future husband and now what ? She even pregnant his child . Hahah , is that what you call good ? Tsk " she said annoyingly .

" Then , what kind of future wife if she left her fiance in their own wedding ? Would you answer that for me ? " I ask her back . I must fight . This is her own fault . 

" I'm still not going to forgive you " Yoona said . She turn , and about to go .

" Don't worry " I said , " I'm going to leave him . I'm not going to let my sister down " I said and went upstairs . I've already pack my stuff . I'm going to leave the home . Hae-ah , I'm sorry .

I went downstairs with my luggage . When I'm out of the house , I found that Yoona is still there . 

" Where are you going ? I send you " she said . It's good to hear that she want to send me . That way , Donghae will never able to find me .

Yoona send me to the cafe .

...

" What ?!! " Jessica and Yuri shout . They shock with my statement . " Yah ! Are you crazy ? You are pregnant right now ! " Jessica continue shouting . Luckily , there's not many customer in the cafe and we choose a sit that little hidden .

" When I'm in the car with Yoona , I've thought about this . I still love him , so I'm not going to easily give him to Yoona " I said . That made them relieved . " I will fight for him and this baby " I said and place my hand on my stomach .

" Stay with us . We'll take care of you " Yuri said .

" Us ? " Wait ! What do they mean by us ? 

" We stay together at my condo . It's Heechul request . It will be easy for him to meet Yuri . I'm fine with it " Jessica said . Easy to meet with Yuri ? Heechul's request ?

" Yah ! Are you dating with him ? " I ask Yuri . She nods . She seems happy .

" He already propose her " Jessica add . Wow ! This is unbelieveble . Heheh 

" Congrats! I'm going to come to your wedding . That's for sure " I said 

" But , we are getting married after you and Donghae settle your problem . Heechul knows about this " Yuri said . She held my hand .

" Thank you , Yul-ah " I held back her hand .

 

...

 

Donghae POV

" Soo-ah , I'm back ! Where are you ? " I yell . Where is she ? Seems like she's out . Aishh , she's pregnant . Why is she going out ? I have to call her . 

Arghh , why is she not answering ? I keep calling her when I'm on my way to the bedroom . I sit on the bed , then I notice somthing on the table beside the bed . It's a letter . I open and read the letter .

Hae honey , I'm sorry for leaving you . Yoona is back .

But , I'll still love you no matter what . I'll take a good care of our baby .

I love you .

 

Love ,

Sooyoungheart

My heart drop once I read the letter . Why do you have to go ? Yah !! I cried the whole night . No matter what , I'm going to look for you . 

Knock ! Knock !

The door . Someone at the door knocking . I went there to see who's coming . I wipe all my tears and when to open the door . It's Yoona . What is she doing here ?

" Why did you do this ? " I ask her .

" Do what ? " she ask me back .

" Sooyoung left me now . You sattisfied ? " I shout a bit at her . 

" I still love you . Why can't you wait for me ? " she just said about what ? LOVE ?

" What ? Love ? Unfortunately , I can't wait for you anymore . I love Sooyoung and now she's my wife . And she's pregnant my baby " I said to her . She look sad . 

" Seems like you don't love me anymore . Fine , I'll go . Sooyoung is with Jessica now . Take care of my sister or I'll kill you " Yoona said and smile . She sincerely said that . She then hug me . I am shock ! Really ! Then she went back .

 

>>>

 

" Unnie , I'm sorry . I have to do this . If I failed , I'll go " Yoona said . She went to Jessica's condo since she knew that Sooyoung is going to stay there . She call Sooyoung to go down . She'll be waiting for her .

 

 

This is my second last chapter for this fic . 

Subscribe & Comment :DDD