Her first met

WHATT ? Why must me ??

                                                                                                  

Sooyoung went out from the kitchen . And at the same time , Donghae went out from the toilet too . They met right infornt of the front door , Sooyoung stand beside the luxury couch with Yuri , Donghae stand t the stairs with Heechul . They both immediately stop soon after they saw each other . They look each other with their eyes filled with anger . Suddenly , someone open the door . And , kedebukk !!

 

" Ouchh !! My nose ! Aishh , what the ?!!! " Sooyoung shout , rubbing her nose . 

" Ahhh , Sooyoung-ahh !! Are you okay ? " Yuri ask and held Sooyoung's arm . Clearly reflected anxiety on her face . 

 

" HAHAHAHAHA !!!! HAHAHAHAH !!! OMMO , I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING !! HAHAHA !! " 

" YAHHHH STUPID HUSBAND !! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH ON ME !!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT ! " yell Sooyoung whe she heard Donghae laugh on her . Aishh , that guy is so irritating , she think . 

" What ? What ? I can't hear you ??? HAHAHAHA !! " Donghae pretend he didn't hear Sooyoung's and keep laughing . 

 

" Lee Donghae ! " someone shout Donghae's name . Immediately , he stop laughing . " Is it fun laughing to others ? Is that your hobby ? "

" Yah , Sica-ah ! Why do you keep blaming and scolding me ? " Donghae ask , it's Jessica .

Jessica stare at Donghae with a feary eyes , then she get to Sooyoung , " Sooyoung-ah , are you okay ? I'm sorry . I didn't know that you are behind here " Jessica explain to Sooyoung . 

" Ahh , it's okay . I understand " Sooyoung replied and smiled to Jessica .

" Let's go , your mom call you . " Jessica said and smile back to Sooyoung , " YOU TOO !! " Jessica shout and automatically change her sweet face and staring angrily to Donghae . Jessica grab Sooyoung and Yuri arm to take them out . Suddenly , Donghae ran to them and hit Sooyoung . Then , he quickly step out of the house .

 

" What the ?! Yah ! " Sooyoung shout . She hope to kill him immediately . He is just so annoying .

" Why ? Are you dreaming to kill me ? Hahahah , I can read your mind when you do your ugly face . HAHAHAHA  !! " Donghae replied , laughing evily and went away with such a pride . 

" AAHHHHHHHHHH , I'M REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU !! " Sooyoung yell and messing her hair . 

" Aigoo , Soo-ah . Don't do that . Control your emotion . Tonight kill him okay ?! " Yuri said and fix her hair . She just gave Sooyoung a spirit to kill Donghae . Haha 

" Sooyoung-shi , I'm sorry about him . " Heechul suddenly stand behind Sooyoung and apologise .

Sooyoung turn back and shook her head . " It's okay , Heechul-shi " she said and smile .

Heechul smiled back to her and Jessica . Then , he smiled to Yuri with his sweet smile like candy add on honey . Arhhhh , Yuri was about to faint when he smile to her . When Heechul go and get to Donghae , Yuri hold her head . 

" What's wrong , Yuri-shi ? " Jessica ask .

" I'm going to faint . Hahahah " Yuri replied and giggle creepyly .

" She's a die-hard fan of Heechul . That's why she became like this . " Sooyoung said to Jessica . Jessica just smile and nods her head . She's happy for Heechul , she can sense that there will be a true love for Heechul one day . 

" Let's go " Jessica said and pull Sooyoung's and Yuri's hand . 

>>>

 

" Sica-ah , you said that my mom call me . Why did you bring me to 'his' mom ? " Sooyoung whispered to Jessica . 

" Isn't she your mom too . Aigoo ~ " Jessica whispered back and laugh . Sooyoung just nods and smile to her mother-in-law .

...

" Why ? " Mrs. Lee ask .

" Ani , O... Om.. Omma . Hehehe " Sooyoung said . 

" Ahh , okay then . Let's wait for your mom okay ? " Mrs. Lee said . Sooyoung nods . 

" Aunty , I'll go first " Jessica ask . When she about to go , Sooyoung quickly grab her wrist , " Where ? " Sooyoung ask and her eyes filled with fear . 

" To Yuri . Tata ~ " Jessica said , pull her hand . Then , she waves to them . Aihh , Sica-ahhh !!! , Sooyoung sigh in silence . 

>>>

While Jessica's walk to Yuri ...

Jessica POV

 

Aigoo , where is she ? I'm bored right and she's gone . Ahh , that's her , " Yu.... " . Ehh , who is she looking at ? And why do her face look sad ? Ahh , she look at Heechul . HAAAA !!! Damn ! Why is he talking to the other girl ? You wait there . I'm going to fetch you right now !

 

" Yah ! " I said and knock his head .

" Aishh , yah ! Why did you knock my head ?! " he shout , apologise to the girls and excuse himself .

" What are you doing ? Talking ? Don't you know I'm bored to death ? Let's go ! " I pull his hand .

" Where ? " he ask me . I stop immediately , and pretend to think for a while . Then ...

" Ha ! That's Yuri . Let's go to her since she's all alone ." I said and pull his hand .

...

" Yul-ah ! Why are you here alone ? " Jessica ask Yuri , " You sit here ! " and place Heechul beside Yuri while she sit another side of Yuri . Yuri shocked but she just smile shamely to Heechul . " So , Yul-ah ! Why are you being all alone ? " 

Yuri shook her head , " I don't know what to do . Sooyoung ask me to wait for her . So , I just sit here . Alone " giggle . 

" Ahh " Jessica nods her head . " OMMO ! " Jessica shocked and quickly look to her phone . " Hee , Yul , I have to go now . Jaejoong ask me to see him now . Bye ~ " 

When Jessica about to go , Heechul ask . " Wait ! How come I can't hear you message tone ? " 

" I turned it on silent " she shout since she has far away from them and waves her hand . 

Tsk . She drag me here and now she left ? Heechul think . 

                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                          

" Hmm , so who's Jaejoong ? " Yuri ask Heechul .

" It's her boyfriend . " Heechul replied and smile at her . 

Omaigoshhh ! I'm going to melt ! I'm going to melt ! Yuri thought to herself . 

" Ahh " Yuri said and nods .

 

That night , they continued talking until the event is over .

( Just think that Sooyoung already met Yuri , give her a hug or something )

 

 

Yeayy ! Chapter 8 already finish ! Please comment and subscribe okay !