TROUBLE ! TROUBLE ! Part 2

WHATT ? Why must me ??

 

 

Yoona's room ...

2 days before wedding ...

Yoona P.O.V

I hope I made the right decision . So , I won't regret . Omma , Appa , Unnie I'm sorry . I'm truly sorry .Donghae-ah , I'm sorry too . I didn't mean to hurt you . I do love you , but I can't let go this chances given to me . I love my carrer too . This is for my future . Don't worry darl . I'll be back after 2 years . Wait for me , Donghae-ah .

I will leave after midnight .

...

The next day ...

 

" Yoona-ah !! Come downstairs !! Hurry !! " Omma yell . " Ne !! " Yoona yell back . 

When Yoona arrived downstairs , " Ahh Yoona-ah , Omma pick two heels for you . Which one do you want to wear ? The pink one or the white one ? " Omma ask . " Anything will be fine to me . " Yoona said , smiling . 

" Oh , you usually fussy about these things . Okay then , wear the white ona . Looks pure " Omma said again . Then , she continue , " Come with me , I want to show you something " pulling Yoona to her garden full of many types of flower behind their mansion . " I prepared this for you " Omma said .

Yoona saw a beautiful bridal stand ( where the bride confess to unite ) with a white pigeon deco on it . It is so wonderful . She feel sad . Mrs. Im have done everything for her wedding , and then she left . Yoona turn to Mrs. Im and hug her , " Omma , thank you very much " she said , while sobbing . 

 

>>>

On the wedding day ...

Sooyoung P.O.V

 

Ahh , today is Yoona's wedding . I should give her a call . 

" Why isn't she answer the call ? Ahh , maybe she's busy . It's okay , I'll call after the wedding " 

 

At home ...

 

" Mrs . Im , Miss Yoona is not in her room " one of the maid said . Mrs. Im look shock . " She left this out on her make up table " the maid gave a sheet of paper to Mrs. Im . She took the paper and ask the maid to leave . She open and read the content . 

 

" Omma , Appa , I'm sorry . I didn't tell you that I want to leave . Omma , Appa , I got offered to go to Paris on modelling for 2 years . Isn't it great ? I want to tell you , but I'm not ready yet . I was about to tell you , but unfortunately I got call from the manager that the date I'm leaving for Paris is the same date my wedding held . I was in dillema at that time . Finally , I've made up my mind . I won't tell you because I'm afraid that you won't allowed me . I'm sorry for giving you so much trouble . Thanks for the preparation you made . Thanks for everything , but I couldn't make it . Omma , Appa . I beg you , don't tell unnie about this . Just tell her a lies . I'm very sure , if she knew about this she would be dissapointed with me and I don't want that to happen . 

Omma , Appa , If Donghae has arrived to our residence , let him read this letter as well because I don't have much time left telling him about this . And please tell him , I love him very much . 

Omma , Appa . I love you . Please forgive me . "

                                                           Love , 

                                                            Yoona <3

 

Tears began to rolled down Mrs. Im's cheek . She cried in al long period . " Do you think Omma didn't dissapointed on you , Yoona-ah ? Why did you do this to me ? Why ? " Mrs. Im moan loudly . Mr. Im heard that and quickly went to his wife , " Why darling ? Why are you crying ? " he ask .

Mrs. Im give the letter to Mr. Im . He took the letter and read it out . After he finish reading , he sigh , " Call Sooyoung to come back home " he said seriously .

 

>>>

" Sooyoung-ah " Mrs. Im said , sobbing . " Please come back home now "

" Omma ! Why ? What happened ? Are you crying ? Tell me . I can't go back home now , I have class after this . " Sooyoung said anxiously .

" If you love me and this family . Back home now ! " Then , Mrs. Im end the call . Sooyoung shock with what happened . 

Sooyoung turn to Yuri , " Yul-ah , something come up at home . I want to go back . " she said .

" What ? But after this you got class , isn't it ? " Yuri ask her . Sooyoung nod and giving a ' I have to go back now ' face . Yuri nods means understand . " I'll come with you " Yuri said .

Sooyoung went to Yuri , hug her and said , " Thanks Yul-ah "

 

>>>
 

" Omma !! " Sooyoung yell shortly after she alighted from the car . She ran to her mom and hug her , " What's wrong Omma ? "

" Mrs. Im !! " someone shout Omma's name . Sooyoung and Mrs. Im look at Sooyoung's back , " Ahh Mrs. Lee " Mrs. Im call weakly . The , they hug for a while . There are Mr. Lee and Donghae too . Sooyung greet Mr. and Mrs. Lee , glare at Donghae and went to Yuri . Soon after she left , Mrs. Im call her back " Sooyoung-ah , sit here . I want to tell you something " her Omma said . Then , she call her husband . Yuri's there as well . 

" Yoona's leave . She only left this letter . Yuri , can you help uncle ? Read this out " Mr. Im request to Yuri . Yuri nod , took the letter , and start reading . After she finish reading , everyone look shock even herself . 

" Yoona-ah , why did you do this to me ? You promised to live happily with me . Why did you have to leave ? " Donghae said . He was about to cry . 

Suddenly , Mr. Lee speak . " Future-in-law , I don't care . This wedding have to move on ! I'll be embarassed if this reveal . It will effect our business . " he said seriously . 

Mr. Im shows weird face , " But with who ? " he ask . 

" With Sooyoung-shi " 

 

All there look shocked especially Sooyoung . " What ? Me ? " Sooyoung ask . " NO !! " Donghae protessed . " I won't marry her "

" You want us to get embarassed ? I don't care , you have to or I won't give the company to you " Mr. Lee said and went away . Donghae immediately glare with an angry face to Sooyoung .

" Sooyoung-ah , will you marry my son ? Please , for our family pride ? " Mrs. Lee plead Sooyoung . She blank . Don't know what to say . Whether yes or no . Finally , she got up and went away without saying anything . Yuri , followed her . After a few seconds Yuri went away , Donghae also went away . 

 

>>>

At the fishpond ...

 

" Sooyoung-ah , just accept him . Pity for your parents " Yuri said . 

" Yul-ah , how can I accept someone that I don't even know as my husband ? " she ask back .

" I know you can do this ." Yuri comfort her . Then , she hug Sooyoung . " Accept him okay ? " Yuri ask again . Sooyoung nods .

" I'll keep this as a secret " Yuri said again .

 

Subscribe and comment :)