One Sunny Day

WHATT ? Why must me ??

 

Sooyoung POV

 

Aishh , Why is it so hard to wake this monkey ?! 

" Yah ! Wake up ! You have to work !! Yah !! " I yell and hit him on his face . 

He grab my hand , " Am I so handsome that you want to touch my face everyday ? " he said and smiled .

" Yah ! I'm not a ert like you ! Now get up ! " I pull his hand . He's not moving at all ! Aishh , this men is so heavy . Suddenly ...

" Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!! " he pull me and I fell onto him . " Yah ! Why did you pull me ? Yucks , you're so smelly ! " I try to release myself from him , but he quickly hug me . 

" You're not going anywhere , this is the punishment for waking me up and calling me ert " he said and laugh out loud . Aishh , this men . I keep struggling to release from his hug . 

...

      

 

Donghae POV 

I went to meet Heechul in the afternoon . I told him everything that happened this morning . And this is his reaction .

" WHAT ?!!! " 

" What ? " I ask back .

" Yah ! There's something wrong with you . " he said .

" What is wrong with me ? " I made a scared face .

" You fall in love with her , right ? " he ask .

" Tsk , why do I have to fall in love with her ? She's not my type anyway " 

" Hmm okay then " 

Okay ? Is that all you can say ? Yah ! Ask me anything . I want to answer you ! Arghhhh , what is wrong with me ?

 

>>>

Flashback 

Donghae POV

" Heechul-ah , what if it's right ? " 

" What right ? " he ask me back .

" What if I really fall in love with her ? " 

" Really ? Great ! Yuri said she's a nice girl . " he said . Since when did this boy close with her friend ? Ahahaa , hot news ! Hot news ! But , I'm hotter ! Kekeke .

" Yah ! Are you dated Yuri ? " He looks anxious . 

" Ani , I .. I.. I just ... Yah ! We are talking about you ! Remeber ? Aishh " I smiled . He's trying to avoid my question . Kekekek . 

" Hmm , she's too nice with me . I don't know . Maybe I'm just thankful to her , right ? " I said . Yes , I'm just thankful .

" No , I don't think so . Why don't you watch her everytime you and her in your house ? Try to love her . You're not going to loose anything " Heechul gave me some advices . I think he's right , but ..

" What about Yoona . I can't betray her  . Sooyoung is her sister okay ." 

" Yoona have already betray you " he said . He's right , but ...

" Yoona ask me to wait for her . It's been a year and I only have to wait for another year , she'll come back to me " 

" Are you sure ? She left you on her own wedding . It's not possible to leave you again . Think about that " he said again . Arghh , this make me headache . 

 

Flashback end

 

I try to do as Heechul suggested . I'm not sure about this , but I'll try .

Okay okay ! She's back . Now I have to get ready watching her . Kekeke . 

" Ahh , you ! You're not sleeping yet ? " she ask me . I nods . She nods back .

" Today's turn . It's me right ? " I nods again . " Have you lost your voice ? " Hahah , she's making a joke . I shook .

" Then why are you keep nods and shook all the time ? " I shook again . " Okay whatever " Hahahah , she's fed-up with me ! 

She's taking her bath for almost 30 mins . Aishh , this women ! Why are you taking bath so long ?!

Finally , she came back to our room , wearing her bathrobe . I look at her deeply . She notice me . She turn and widened her eyes . I smiled sweetly to her . Her forehead wrinkled . She walk to me , and place her hand on my forehead , " Are you okay ? " she ask me .

I nods . I grab her hand and pull her slowly to me . I let her sit on my lap . She's trying to get up but I quickly hug her from behind . 

" Yah , are you really okay ? " she ask me while trying to stand . 

 " Just let it be like this for a while " I request to her . She turn her head a little .

" Can you let me wear my clothes first ? " she ask with a slow tone . I release my arm around her waist . She stand . She took her clothes and went to the bathroom , changing her clothes . Then , she come back . She look at me , and switch off the light . I can see her walk to the bed .

Kedebukk !! Arghh , how did I fall . " Arghhh " I groan . The light suddenly on . " What's wrong ? " she ask . She walk to me .

" I fell " I said . I can hear she's laughing . 

" Yah ! What's wrong with you tonight ? " she still laughing .

" How do I know ? " I ask her back . I try to get up , she help me . Then , she place me on the couch . " You can sleep on the bed if you want . I'll sleep on the couch " she said .

" It's okay . I'll be fine " 

" You sure ? " she ask again . I nods . When she about to get up , I grab her hand . Why do I always grabbing her hand tonight ? Tsk . 

" What ? " she ask me . 

" You promise me , after changing clothes " I said and pull her . But , she quickly pull her hand . 

" Yah , I'll be tired if I sit still like that " he help me up and lead me to the bed . 

 

 

Chapter 13 end ~~ 

Comment and Subscribe please :))))