I Love You

WHATT ? Why must me ??

 

Narrator POV

Yoona waited for Sooyoung in the car . When she saw Sooyoung , she start her car engine . When Sooyoung step on the road ,Yoona press the oil and drive with speed to Sooyoung and suddenly ...

BUMM !!

" Unnie , I'm sorry " Yoona whispered . She bumped to the tree . She cannot hit Sooyoung . She cannot do that . She don't have the heart . So , she turn the stereng and hit the tree . Blood flow on her forehead . 

 

...

Sooyoung POV

BUMM !!

What is that ?! I turn left my head ...

 

" Yoonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I ran to her car . My tears began to roll . I grab her body and pull her out . I hug her tightly . I cry hardly . It's hurt inside me . Why did this happen to her . Oh my God ! I can see tears rolling on her cheek . 

" Soo-ah ! " Someone shouted my name . I didn't turn , I hug Yoona tighter . 

" Soo-ah , don't leave me again " it's Donghae . He hug me from behind . 

" Why do you care about me ? Let's take Yoona to the hospital ! " I shout at him . He wipe my tears for me , " How can I not worry about you ? Okay , let's go " he said and lift Yoona to his car . I follow him from behind .

 

...

 

" I'm sorry . She's dead " the doctor said . It's totally make my heart flew away . I cry more harder . 

" Yoona-ah , I love you " I whispered to Yoona's ears .

Hae hug me and calming me down . 

 

The next day , Yoona safely buried . I went back home with Hae to my parents house . I just can't stop crying . I keep blaming myself for her death . Yoona-ah , I pray for you there . Rest in peace okay . I love you no matter what . 

8 months later ...

" Congratulations , it's a girl ! " the doctor said . She keep praising the baby .

" Thank you baby . I love you " Donghae said and kiss my forehead , " What should we name her ? " he ask me .

I smile . " Can we name her Yoona ? Lee Yoona ? " Donghae smile back . Then he nods , " Sure " 

He kiss my forehead again . I hope happiness remain with us .

 

 

Yeayy ! Finish this story !!! I hope the ending not dissapointing . Bye bye :DDDD