Meet Again

WHATT ? Why must me ??

At home...

" Sooyoung !! Yoona !! Come downstairs ! I want to talk to you both ! " Omma yelled from downstairs .

" Ne !! " the both answer simultaneously . Then , they quickly come downstairs and sit on the chair at the living room . " Why , Omma ? " Yoona ask . 

" Wait ! Before I told you my plan , I want to ask Sooyoung . " Omma said and look at Sooyoung . " Sooyoung-ah , when are you going back to your campus ? " she then ask Sooyoung . 

" Why ? Are you chasing me out ? " Sooyoung ask and make her curious face , waiting for her Omma to answer . 

" Ani . It's not like that . I'm just asking before I'm telling you my intention . " Omma said . " Ouh . Tomorrow evening , why Omma ? " Sooyoung replied . 

" So , it's not this evening , right ? " her Omma ask Sooyoung again . She nods . " I want to ask you both to accompany me to my friend house tonight . They held a party for their achievement for the company . Will you come ? " their Omma ask them . " Don't worry , your Appa will come with us . " she continued .

They both made a ' i don't want to follow you ' face . " I don't want to hear ' NO ' " their Omma said , lifting her eyebrows . " Okay , Omma " they both answer lazily . " Good , that's my daughter ! " Omma said and hug them both . " Get ready at 7 . Wear nicely , okay " Omma said and went to the kitchen . 

>>>

In Sooyoung's room...

Sooyoung P.O.V

Aishh , this dress is too attractive . Maybe I should change to t-shirt and jeans only . Or maybe not . Omma and Appa will be ashamed . Yes , maybe I should just wear this . It's only for a while right ? Yes , Sooyoung ! Fighting !

>>>

" Unnie ! How do I look ? " Yoona suddenly enter Sooyoung room and turned her body around .

" Aishh , since when this girl come in " Sooyoung whispered to herself . 

" Ommo , Unnie !! You look so beatiful in that dress . Aigoo unnie ! Since when you know how to be attractive ha ? " Yoona said and giggle .

" Yah ! Did you think I'm that lame ? But , isn't this to over , Yoona-ah ? " Sooyoung ask Yoona . 

" Ani , unnie ! My unnie look soooooo beatiful ! I'm sure all the guys at the party will fall in love with you . " Yoona said , hugging her unnie from the back and kiss her cheek . " Now , let's go ! Omma have been waiting for us ! " Yoona continued . 

( Just to show how do Sooyoung and Yoona looks like )

                                                                                                    

 Yoona wear the black dress , while Sooyoung wear the dark brown cocktail dress

>>>

At the party ...

" Mrs Lee !! " Omma yell and waves her hand to the figure . She waves back . Then , in less than 2 minutes , the woman came and hug with Omma , " You come " the woman said , " And you bring along your two beautiful princess " she said and smiled to Sooyoung and Yoona . They smile back . " Come , let me sit you " the woman continued and pull Omma's hand .

At the table ... 

Yoona P.O.V

Ommo , that's Jessica ! What is she doing here ? Oh yes , I almost forgot that her father is a businessman too . For sure , she and her family were invited too . I'm too bored here , maybe I should go to her . 

>>>

                                                                                    

" Omma , my friend's there " pointing at Jessica . " I want to go to her for a while okay " . Omma nods . 

" Sica-ah ! " Yoona yell . Jessica turned back and saw Yoona . She waves at Yoona and excuse herself from the crowd . 

" Yoona !! " she yell back and hug Yoona . " Where's your mom ? " she ask . Seems like Jessica know Yoona came with who . 

" With my unnie . There ! " Yoona replied and point at her mom and her unnie . 

" Wow , it's a suprise to see your sister here ? " Jessica said . " She was forced to come " Yoona said and laugh a bit . Jessica smiled . 

After talking and gossiping and laughing together for about half an hour , Yoona excuse herself to go to the toilet . When she about to go , she bump onto someone and water spilled over her dress . " WHAT THE ?? " she said , shockly . " I'm sorry , Miss . I didn't notice you . I'm truly sorry . " the guy apologise .

Yoona pulled her head up to see who has bump onto her and " YOU ?? " she said shockly and point her finger to the guy . 

" You again ? " the guy asked . " So , we meet again huh ? " the guy continued . Yoona sigh . " Okay hold on . Let me help you cleaning your dress since it was my fault . " the guy said . 

While cleaning her dress , Yoona ask the guy . " So Mr Lee , what are you doing here ? " 

He laugh and said , " Are you kidding me ? This is my party for sure . "

" Oh really , seems like my dad is a friend of yours . Then , let me be nice to you . I'm Yoona by the way . " she extended her hand to shake . The guy responce to her . 

" So , what about your car ? " he ask . 

" Oh , I'm totally forgot about that . I'm about to call you yesterday , but since the car have not been repaired yet so I thought of paying it myself . By the way , thank you Mr. Lee . " Yoona said . 

" Just call me Donghae " he said and continued , " Let me pay for your car . Just take this as a repay of being my friend ? " Yoona smile and nods . 

" So , you don't like bright colour huh ? " Donghae ask again . 

Yoona make her weird face and said , " Says who ? I do like bright colour especially white . " she said and laugh a bit . 

>>>

Still with Yoona and Donghae ...

Dongahe P.O.V

" Says who ? I do like bright colour especially white . " 

What ? Then why does your car is black in colour . You are weird . First , you looks like a crazy person . Second , you want to be friend with me . Third , you want to pay for your car by yourself . And now ? You like white but your car is black ? You are really unique . Maybe I should ask you out to know you better .

" Heyy Yoona ! Are you free tomorrow night ? I want to treat you dinner as a friend ? " 

" Oh I would love to but I can't . I have a show tomorrow night . Maybe the day after tomorrow ? " Yoona said .

" Are you an artist ? Why I've never heard about you before ? " 

" No , I'm a model . So , what about the day after tomorrow ? " she said and smiled . 

" Sure " .

Deurimkareul tago dallyuhbwa
Nun nae yupjariae anja
Geujuh iggeullim sokeh modoo dunjyuh

" Excuse me " Yoona said . I nods and smile to her .

>>>

" Oh Omma . Why ? " Yoona answer the call .

" Where are you ? We are going back now . " Omma said .

" Okay , just wait at the car . I'll come to you . " Yoona said and ended the call . 

Then Yoona went back to Donghae ...

" Donghae-ah " Yoona said as she tapped on his shoulder . " I'm going back now . Bye ~ " she continued . 

" Wait , give me your phone number . " Donghae said . 

" I have yours . I'll call you okay " Yoona said and kiss his cheek . Then , Yoona waves at him .

 

Yeayy ! Finally , finished chapter 2 . There will be SooHae couple after this . The YoonHae couple only in the beggining :) I'll update in the upcoming chapter okay :) Oh ya ! I add on Jessica's character in there . Maybe I will use her character again after this . Is it okay ?

You are welcome to subscribe and leave a comment :)