The Accident

WHATT ? Why must me ??

 

It is 3.30 in the morning and Yoona had not yet back home . Her mom began to worry . When it almost 4 ...

" I'm back ! " Yoona yelled . Her voice can be heard a house . 

" I thought that you lost ? Don't know the way back home . I was just about to called the police that you lost . " Omma said annoyingly . Actually , she jeer Yoona . She just can't stand Yoona . Yoona always back home late .

" Omma , I'm working . You know I'm a model right , so the work hour is irregular . Okay , Omma ? " Yoona said and hug her mom . 

" At least call and informed me . That's why I told you to study like your sister , but it's you who don't want to . You can inherit your dad's company , you know that  " her mom said . 

" Omma , I told you already I don't like studying , and I don't wish to manage the company . Let unnie do that . My dream is to become a popular model and be known in the whole world . " Yoona said unsatisfiedly .

" Your dad ... " Yoona quickly cut her mom , " Omma , I'm tired . I want to sleep . Bye ~ " Yoona said and kiss her mom's cheek . Then , she quickly went upstairs to her room .

>>>

The next morning ... 

" Omma !!! Appa !!! " someone yelled from the living room . " Ohh , Sooyoung-ah ! " Omma said excitedly and ran to Sooyoung , hug her . " Sooyoung-ah , I miss you ! " Omma said . " I miss you too , Omma ! "

" Always like that . Back home , only hug her omma , her appa left here alone " Appa said while walking towards them . Sooyoung laugh a little and went to hug her dad , " Appa , I miss you too " and kiss her dad's cheek . Her dad release the hug , " Come , let's go breakfast " . " Okay " Sooyoung said . " Let me prepare the breakfast " she continued . " No need . The housemaid already done that " Omma said . Sooyoung nodded .

 

During breakfast ( Near the swimming pool at their house ) ...

" Omma , Yoona's here ? 'Cause I saw her car at the parking lot . " Sooyoung asked her mom . " Ne " her mom replied . 

" What time did she back home last night ? " Appa asked Omma . " 4 o'clock " 

Sooyoung who was drinking almost sprayed her drink when she heard Omma's saying . " What ?! 4 ? " she asked . " Why so late ? " she asked again . ( Urghh , too many question . Hehe :P ) Then , she look at her father , " Appa ? " she asked 

" She always like that . Never listen to appa's " Appa said . She look at Omma . Omma nods .

>>>

In the afternoon ...

Sooyoung is on her way to her bedroom when she bump into her sister . " Oh Yoona-ah " she said . " Oh heyy ! Good morning unnie ! " Yoona greet her sister and hug her . " Morning ? " she said . " Yah ! Do you know what time is it now ? It's almost 2 okay ! " she shout a little bit . 

" Oh really ? " laughed . " Sorry unnie . I'm back late last night . " Yoona said . 

" Okay whatever you say " Sooyoung said and went to her bedroom . Suddenly , Yoona call her . " Unnie ! " she turned back .

" When did you came back ? I don't think I saw you or your car last night ? " Yoona ask . 

" Last year " and she laugh loudly . " Unnie !!! " Yoona yell .

 

In the evening ...

" Aishh , why is this car cannot be start ? " Yoona complain . She think of something and suddenly she run back into the house , " Omma !!! " she yelled . 

" You can just call me , I'm at your back . No need to yell " Omma said . Yoona turned back and held her Omma shoulder , " Omma , I'm late and I need to go to work . Can I borrow your car . My car got problem and I don't know why . " 

Omma knock Yoona's head and said , " Are you stupid already ? Since when I got car ? Borrow your unnie's " 

Yoona quickly ran to Sooyoung's room and without knocking , " Unnie !! Can I borrow your car ? For today only . My car broke down . Pleaseee " Yoona beg . " Okay , but ! Take a good care of my car . Arraso ? " Sooyoung said . Yoona smile and nods . " Thank you , unnie ! " she said cheerfully and kiss her unnie forehead , " Bye unnie ! " 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Yoona is in hurry . When she wants to turn into corner , she bump into the other car . " Oh my God ! " she yelled . She get out of her car , or should I say her sister car and knock on the other car's window .

The owner get out of his car .  When he already out , she yelled . " Yah ! Can't you see my car are about to turn here ? Are you blind ? Next time , don't wear sunglasses whe driving ! " 

The guy put off his sunglasses , " Heyy crazy woman ! Don't you have manners ? Yelling at people like this . It's you who knock on my car . Stupid girl . " he said annoyingly . 

" What ? ! " Yoona shout . " Crazy woman ? Stupid ? Youuuu !! " 

" Okay , let's make it easy since I'm in hurry . Here's my card ." Yoona took the card. " Go and repair your car . Tell me the workshop that you sent your car . I'll pay for the bill . Okay ? " the guy said . 

" Okay the , Mr .... " Then , Yoona look at the namecard , " Lee Donghae " and she went away .

>>>

On Yoona's way to her work , " I'm going to be in a dead meat if Sooyoung-unnie knows about this " she said to herself .

 

So , how's the first chapter . It's quite bored ? I'll try updating soon the next chapter okay :)

Do subscribe and comment .