The meeting part 2

Back to Dorming

Annyeonghaseyo!  *bow* I'm back!  Here's the next part.  This chapter finishes the meeting and next chapter, they'll settle into the house.  After that, the fun and craziness begins.  : ) I just need to settle the setting and a bit of background first so I have a foundation to look back and build upon. Sorry if it's slow so far. 


“You want us all to live together?!”

“Yes” YG calmly answers.

“But but…we all have our own lives and homes!  We’re all in our 20s here!”

“Yeah!  Can’t you just film us hanging out or something?” Daesung ask.

“Sorry, I’ve already worked everything out with all the crewmembers.  You will live together.  I’m not asking you to live together forever, it’s only for one month.  Just be yourself, interact with each other, and everything will be fine.”

“You do know that being ourselves involve the scene you just walked into right?”  Bom announce, hoping to discourage him.

“Yes, I know.  When the public sees that, they’ll say you all have great bonds.  It’ll be great. “

“We have certain images to up hold.”

“Everyone knows that who you are on stage is not everything that you are offstage.  Everyone has an on-stage persona.  No matter what you say, this is already plan and this will happen.  I just hope everyone can get on board by next week.”  YG said with finality in his tone.

Seeing as no one was going to say anything else, he continued to lay down some basics, “The house will have 4 bedrooms.  Dara and CL will room together, Minzy and Bom in one room, GD and YB together, and TOP, Daesung, and Seungri will be in the bigger bedroom.  You’ll see the rest of what it has to offer once you get there.

“Think of this is the show roommate.  Cameras will be everywhere but of course, when we go to edit for final release, you will all watch it fist and give us your approval or complains.  We will not release any footage without everyone’s approval.

“We will provide you with cars equip with camera but if you want to drive your own cars, that’ll be alright, but it must be equip with cameras first. 

“You can invite friends over if you want but keep in mind that this show is to show off Big Bang and 2ne1 bonds. 

“Dating bans have all been lifted and in-house dating is alright with me.”

His last point was met with silence, confusing, and a couple of blushes.  YG chuckled to himself.

Dara then comment, “Appa, are you sure that’s safe?  It’ll cause a lot of problems for you.” 

“Thank you for your concern, however, it’ll only cause trouble if anyone of you actually take actions and from what I’ve seen from all these years, I don’t expect a month will make much difference.”  YG answer with a hint of disappointment in his voice while the other nine are left confuse about what exactly he meant.

“Are there any other concerns?”

“If we leave the house and go out, will we be filmed?”  Minzy inquired.

“We’ll ask you to film it yourself if two or more of you go out.  If it’s just by yourself, then no need.  Anything else?”

All nine shook their heads, resign to this fate for the next month. 

YG look at his artists and sigh, “I’m sorry but I’m sure after a couple of days, you’ll all get use to it.  It’s only for a month and I’m not forbidding you from leaving the house.  You can still go out and live your own lives.”

Jiyong smile, not satisfy with the situation but wanting to cheer up YG, who has been with him through a huge part of his life, “We’re all adults, I’m sure we’ll work everything out.” 

Dara nodded, “Yeah appa, we’ll make it work and we’ll make sure to show the fans and everyone that we’re still super close!  Don’t you worry about us!”

The other 7 also agree with that sentiment.

“Great!  If that’s all, then you can all go, I’ll message you the address of the place later and send over the keys.  Have a good day.”

They all stood, bow, and bid their boss goodbye ad left the office.

“This is really going to happen huh?” Daesung comment once they close the office door and started walking towards their cars.

“Yeah …”

“Well, it’ll be fun hopefully, like old times, just with some extra people and bigger place.”

“I hope there’s a studio there!” CL blurted out.

“Dance room!”  Minzy and Seungri both yelled out at the same time.

“What about a game room?”

“Pool!”

“Wet bar!”

“Party roof!”

They continue to shout out guesses and what they want that house to have as they continue to their car. 

Upon reaching their cars, GD announce, “Well, I’m going to stay in my house for all of next week before I have to say goodbye to it.” 

“You’re so dramatic oppa.  It’s only for one month!” 

“But Minzy-ah! It’s my house! AND, all my cars!”

“Big boss said you can drive your cars.”  Minzy retort.

“Do you really think I’m going to let cameras be install inside my babies?!”

Everyone laugh at GD as they saw his shock face and hear his incredulous tone.

“YAH!  Why are you all laughing!  Dara-yah!  Tell them!  You love your cars as much as I do!”

“Dara-yah?  That’s NOONA to you you disrespectful brat!”  Dara pretended to be angry but they all know that this is all for fun. 

“Jiyong, let’s go, I want to go home and relax.” YB said after getting his laughter under control.

“Alright, I’ll see you all next week.  Let’s all meet outside the house and we’ll all go in together okay?” 

“Sure, what time should we meet?”  CL

“How about 10 AM?  It’s not too early in the morning, and that way we can check out the house and then spend the rest of the day shopping for things we need.  Like in Roommate, they had to buy food and things.” Daesung suggested and everyone agree and said their goodbyes and left, each thinking about how to best spend their last week of freedom. 


Tell me your opinions! Until next time~