The meeting part 1

Back to Dorming

The next morning:

5 cars pulled into YG private parking lot in the back that no fans know about so that his artists can safely go to work without any risks. 

The first car raced into the lot before coming to a stop in one of the parking space.  Jiyong AKA G-dragon and Yongbae AKA Taeyang come out of the car and head towards the headquarter.

About 5 minutes after those two, a second car came in, this time it was Bom and Minzy. They too headed towards the meeting point while talking animatedly with each other.

About 5 minutes later, a third car pulled in, and the three remaining members of Big Bang came out and they too head towards the office. 

The fourth car happens to belong to Chaerin AKA CL.  She parked the car and speedily walks into the building after seeing three of her labelmates car already there.

The last person to arrived is Sandara (Dara) Park.  She too hurriedly head into the building.

Inside YG Office:

“Anyone know why we’re here?”  Bom ask as they sit around YG big office, waiting for everyone to arrive.  YG himself left a note saying he’ll be about 5 minutes late. 

“Maybe it’s another family concert?”  Daesung questionably answer. 

“Do we know if the others got the message or just us BB and 2ne1 members?”  GD pitched in.

“If it’s just us, maybe we’re having another project promotion?”  Minzy tries to reason out why they’re here.

Just then, CL walks in and everyone greeted her and she greeted everyone before taking a seat next to Minzy. 

“Unnie, do you know why we’re here?” 

“Ah, no, I got my message when I was shopping yesterday.  I’m as confuse as everyone here. “

“I got mine while cooking then I called Dara-unnie asking if she could picked me up but she said that Bom-unnie would be better since it was on the way here.”

“We were all in the studio together when we got the message.”  YB supplied, not wanting to be left out.

The 8 of them continue to speculate all the possible reasons why they would be there.  Some reasons were outright ridiculous. 

“What if he wants us to be spies?”

“Or he’s promoting us all to president!”

“We’re going to be godmothers and godfathers to his children?!”

“He’s going to buy me all the corn I want?”

“We’re going to the moon?”

That went on for a while until suddenly…

“WHAT IF HE’S FIRING US ALL!”  Seungri yelled out.

“What are you talking about Maknae!  Why would he fire us anyway!?”  TOP asked, annoyed at the loud voice while he’s trying to sleep. 

“Because we weren’t good at … you know … “ and he drifted off and never continued until Bom got annoyed and yelled at him to finish his sentence.

Performing.”

That little word got him three whacks over the head and many pillows being thrown at him.

“YAH!”

“RAT! You ert!”  CL yelled while trying to find more pillows to throw at him.

“DARA-NOONA! WHERE ARE YOU! SAVE ME!”

As if his prayers were heard, Dara suddenly walked into the office to be greeted with Seungri on the ground with pillows all around him.

The moment he sees her, he got up and ran to her, pulling her into a bear hug and screaming about how mean everyone in the room is. 

“YAH!  Put noona down you ert!”  GD screamed out followed by everyone as they attempt to pry Dara out of Seungri’s arms.  He wouldn’t let go and before they know it, they all ended up on the floor. 

“GET OFF HER RAT!”

“AAAHHH YOU’RE ALL SQUISHING ME!”  YB yelled out from the bottom of the human pile.

“WHO JUST ELBOWED ME!?” TOP screamed as he attempts to leave the dog pile but failing miserably.

“OPPA!  You’re hurting me!”  Minzy voice could be heard as she’s struggles to leave also.

“Seungri! Let Dara-noona go!”  Came Daesung’s voice from the top. 

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” YG booming voice bellowed from far above. 

All the artists except Dara hurriedly got up and quickly fixed themselves.  YG came over and helped Dara up as she appeared to be in a dazed.

“WELL?!?!” 

“IT”S THAT ERT FAULT! HE MOLESTED MY PARK SISTER!”

“I DID NOT MOLEST MY FAVORITE NOONA!”

“YOU RAT! YOU TOUCHED HER!”

“I JUST HUGGED HER!”

“STOP!  SIT DOWN! ALL OF YOU!” 

Everyone sat down and waited with a small amount of fear.

YG took a couple deep breath and then asked Minzy to explain, but not before threatening them all to not say anything until after the explanation. 

“Well, we we’re all guessing why you called us here and then erted-oppa said that you’re going to fire us because we didn’t ‘perform’ well enough for you.” 

At that part, YG eyebrows started to twitch as he glare at Seungri.  He took more deep breath and motion for Minzy to continue.

“Then the oppas and unnies started throwing pillows and hitting him.  Then ert-oppa yelled out for Dara-unnie to save him and then Dara-unnie unluckily walked in right then. erted-oppa came over and hugged unnie and lifted her up.  We yelled at him to put her down and let her go but he wouldn’t so we all tried to pry him off but then someone tripped and fell and we all fell.” 

YG just looked at them and then at Dara who awkwardly shrugged and smile at him.  YG then sighed a deep sighed and rubbed him temples. 

“I’m surrounded by tall babies.” YG muttered to himself. 

After about 5 minutes of silence and many many sighs from YG, the artists started to get relentless.  They started to signal to Dara, telling her to asked him why they’re here. 

“Why me?”  She mouth to them.

CL whispers, “Because he likes you the best.  And you’re the only one that call him appa.”

Dara sigh silently and then tentatively asked, “Ah, Appa, why did you called us here?”

Upon hearing Dara’s voice, YG looked up and smiled at her.

“Ah right.  Let’s just get this over with.  So because you’re all busy with your tours and promotions and we have new groups debuting, people are thinking that BB and 2ne1 are not close anymore.”

Confusion could be heard throughout the room.

“Yes, yes. I know.  If anyone of those people had watch you all just now, they’ll never think such thoughts again.  But since they didn’t, I decided to address this issue before the general public gets hold of it, and this will also help settle those fans that are mad at me for not having you all on a lot of variety shows.

“A week from now, you ALL will all be moving into an apartment together and will be living together for a month!  We will have cameras throughout the apartment will film you all and release the content so reassure the fans.”

A moment od silence after YG’s announcement before the building shook with 9 adults screaming at the top of their lungs

“WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!”


Comment and tell me what ya think!  Good? Bad?  Need improvement?  I need encouragement to keep writing hehe

Thanks for the Subs already! : )