Shopping Trip

Back to Dorming

“Let’s go go go!”  CL excitedly screams as Dara started driving.  Bom and Minzy are sitting in the back while Dara is in the front with CL as her navigator.

“Where to CL-roo?” 

CL started the navigation system.

“Let’s get there before the oppas!”  Minzy shouted.

“Yeah Dara! Get there before the boys!”

Dara stepped on the gas pedal and speed off, leaving the boys in the dust.

--------

GD, a fellow car lover, saw and figure out what the girls were doing so he too took off. 

“YAH!  Jiyong!  Do you even know where we’re going?”  TOP yelled.

“Youngbae here will tell me where to go.”

“Yeah, you turn the wrong way.  It said turn right.”

“But they turn left?”

“The app is telling us to go the other way.”

“Then why did they turn left?”

“Just listen to the map Jiyong.  I rather be late than lost.” 

GD sighs and agree with his hyung, so he took an illegal u-turn and speed off the other way.

“That was illegal!”

“Shut up Seungri!   There are no cars around and there are cameras in here!” 

Seungri hmp and crossed his arms over his chest, pouting at his mean leader.

--------

“Why did the boys go the other way?”  Bom asked when she saw GD turned around and left.

“Maybe a short cut?”

“Should we follow?”

“No, GPS is telling us to go this way.  I rather not get lost here.  There’s no one around.”  CL answer as she look around the empty plains surrounding them.

“Do you get a feeling that this whole thing is a set up and Appa is actually planning a horror film staring us?”  Dara can’t help but ask as she continues driving to this market in the middle of nowhere.

Her question was meet with silence as the girls didn’t know what to say to that. 

“We should count how many houses are from here to the market and remember where it is in case.”  CL said instead.

“AAAAHHHH!”

“Bom-unnie!  What’s wrong?”  Minzy frantically asked as Bom finish yelling.

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to scream.”

“Seriously Bom?  You really are an alien.”

“YAH!  If I’m an alien then what are you?”

“I’m an earthling like everyone else!”

“Unnie, you’re pretty alien-like too.”  Minzy chip in much to the dismay of Dara.

“MINZY-AH!”

“AHAHAHAAH”

“BOM! I’m going to kick you out and leave you stranded here!”

“YAH!  Why are you kicking me out?  Minzy said it!”

“Do you think I’ll kick our maknae out?”

“Why am I being punish for her words? HUH?  Chaerin!  Tell her she’s being unfair.”

“I’m not involve.”  CL said with amusement in her tone.

“Oh, Unnie, turn left here.”

But since Dara was going too fast, she missed the turn.

“Unnie!”

----------

“Are you sure this is the right way?”  Daesung asked as they only see greens around them and no house in sight.

“This is what google map said.”

“We’re going to die.” 

“Our deaths will be filmed for all to see.”

“Do you think he’ll still release the videos since we can’t give consent?”

“Turn right here.”

“OK.  I haven’t see a single house since we left.” 

“We should have followed the girls.  That way, we’ll all die together.”  Seungri pipped up.

“Well, it said 20 minutes and we’ve only been driving for 15 minutes.  It said the market is 7 miles from here.”

“I’m hungry.” 

No once answer Seungri.

“I said I’m hungry.”

“…”

“I’M HUNGRY!” 

“SHUT UP!”

“NO!”

TOP glared at him and reach out his hands to strangle Seungri but then he grab TOP hair and pulled back.

“YAAAAHHHH!!!”

“APOLOGIZE TO ME!”

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

“NO YOU’RE NOT!”

“LET GO OFF ME!”

“APOLOGIZE TO ME!”

TOP then smirked and he grab Seungri’s neck and pull him in, as if going in for a kiss.

“AAAAHHHH!”

“HAHAHAHAHA” Daesung cracked up while the other two in the front also laughed along. 

“Turn right here and keep going, destination is on the left.”  

----------

“HA!  We’re first!”  Bom yelled out as she got out of the car.

The others slowly got out before another car pulled up and the BB boys got out, with Seungri and TOP glaring at each other.

“What’s up with those two?”  Bom inquired.

“Oh, Hyung and maknae had a little romance that didn’t end too well.”  Daesung answered only to get quack over the head by his hyung.

“OW!”

“Before this escalate, who should film?”  CL injects in.

“I’ll do it.”  Daesung volunteer and everyone agree.

“Do any of you think this whole area is way too empty?”  Bom asked as they head into the market….the empty market.

“I would rather drive for 2 hours back to the city.”  GD said upon seeing the emptiness of the place.

Dara, “Should we split up?”    

“NO!”  Everyone screamed at once.

“Uh..okay.”

“Right, let’s just get what we need and get out of here fast.”

“RAMEN!”

They headed to the produce area first for vegetables and fruits. 

GD picked up a cucumber and poked Minzy’s side with it. 

“Oppa!”

“Hi” He smiled and tried to look innocent as he wave at her with the cucumber.

Minzy, now no longer a child, decided to get revenge on him.  She picked up the nearest, which happens to be an onion.

She trusted the onion at his face, “Cry!”

‘WTF’ GD and everyone else thought.

“Minzy-ah, are you okay?” Daesung asked from behind the camera.

“Oppa!  He’s being mean to me!”

Before he could say anything, they heard Bom yelling from across the market, “I FOUND CORN!  TABI BUY ME CORN!”

“WHY ME?  Chaerin!  Buy your unnie her corn!” 

“NO!  I WANT CORN FROM YOU!”

“You want me to go harvest corn for you?”  He randomly ask.

“Oooohh, fresh off the boat corn, yes please!” 

CL sighed and mutter, “aliens…”

The others can’t help but agree as TOP and Bom got into a discussion regarding harvesting corn. 

“But can you just eat it once it’s off?”

“I suspect you’ll have to clean it first.”

“But isn’t it just sold as is?”

“Let’s just ignore them, what else in this section do we need?” YB tried to get everyone back on track.

And so they went back to shopping, with TOP and Bom trailing behind, still deep in their harvesting conversation, Dara suddenly picked up an eggplant and started hitting GD with it.

“What the hell?”

“That was for Minzy earlier.”

“I only poked her!”

Dara simply stucked out her tongue.  GD narrowed his eyes and he too picked up an eggplant and tried to hit her back but she blocked his eggplant with her eggplant.

Next thing anyone know, Dara and GD are having an eggplant sword fight.

“With the power vested in me, I shall defeat the evil king!”

“I shall defend my kingdom against this wicked Queen!”

“AAAAAHHHH”  They scream, and dramatically ran to each other with their eggplants as sword.

“GO NOONA!”  Seungri scream as he mysteriously got out a banner with Dara’s name on it and started waving it around while also holding his own eggplant. 

The remaining 4 people just stared at each other as they looked at the scene before them.

Bom and TOP are now holding corns and waving them around and doing some weird ritual like dance.

Dara and GD are eggplant fighting for a kingdom, while insulting each other with Seungri on the side, acting as an announcer. 

“Let’s just continue okay?” Daesung voice could be heard from behind the camera.

The remaining three nod as the continue to move to the meat section, which Daesung walking in backward in the front, to film everyone and YB holding him to make sure he doesn’t hit anything.

“AH!  My babies!”  CL suddenly scream as she saw her beloved snack in one of the isles, she rush to picked up as much as she can hold only for Minzy to snatch it out of her hands,

“No unnie, this is bad for you!”

“Minzy-ah, let go of my babies now.”  CL grounded out through her teeth as she attempt to snatch it back.

Minzy narrow her eyes and moved away from CL, keeping her beloved snack out of reach, “These are bad for you!”

CL stared at her maknae before turning back to grab more off the shelf but Minzy ran up to her, wrap her arms around CL’s waist and lifted her up and away from the shelf.

CL flailed around, “PUT ME DOWN!  NOOOO!! MY BABIES!!”

Once Minzy deem that CL was a distance away from the shelf, she puts her down, but the moment CL’s feet touch the ground, she ran back to the shelf, causing Minzy to chase after her. 

 “OPPA HELP!”  Minzy yelled to YB, hoping he can help her.

He ran to her, trying to help her keep CL away from the gummy bears.  This cause CL to try to run around the market, looking for other ways to get to her snacks but to two kept intercepting her. 

While this was happening, Dara and GD is still fighting except they somehow got pot lids to use as shields and they used shopping baskets as helments.  Seungri stopped announcing the event and instead just became an avid fan, yelling, “Go queen Dara! Defeat the evil king!”

TOP somehow ended up piggybacking Bom around the market while she snacks on corn (did she even pay for those?) with  one hand and feeding him wit the other. 

Daesung sweet drop as he continue to film the craziness around him.  He said to the camera, “Hello everyone!  As you can see, this is what I have to put up with every time we’re together.  This is only the first day, I don’t know how I can survive a whole month.  We still need to finish shopping…”


There you have it!  Another chapter.  Hehe I wrote this instead of study keke. 

As always, thanks for the Subs : )

Tell me what you think of this one.  Hopefully it was amusing enough ^^

Until next time,