The House

Back to Dorming

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you like : ) I had a lot of fun looking at houses pictures that I can't afford


Next week:

Nine idols attempt to pack all their things to move into their new house for a month, let’s just say it is complete chaos in each of their respective homes.  Clothes are thrown everywhere in each of their houses.  Finally, after much craziness, yelling, endless repacking, they all head out of their house at around the same to meet at 10.

Seungri, YB, Daesung, and  TOP are all getting a ride from their managers.  GD will be getting a ride from his sister.

With the girls, Dara, in her big car, is taking Minzy while Bom and CL are getting a ride from their managers. 

The house is located far from the canter of the city, in a very suburban place.  YG wanted to discourage them from going out and rarely spending time in the house, and if the place is far from the urban center, it’ll make it harder for them to do so.  Besides, YG hopes that the non-cluster and easy pace of suburban life will give his artists a break from their busy bustling life with everyone knowing them and constantly watching them.  In this area, the houses are so big and spaced apart that no one knows nor care about anyone else.

At 10, the cars started to arrive.  First was GD.  He got out of the car, pulled two huge suitcases out, a duffle bag, and a backpack.

He and his sister stared at the house in amazement.

“WOW! If this in the front, I can’t wait to see the back! I have to go, be sure to invite me over soon okay?”

“Of course.  Thanks for driving me here.”

“Enjoy little brother!”

She got into her car and drove off, leaving GD there by himself.  He carried all his stuff to the front door and then sat down on the grass to wait for everyone to arrive. 

Soon, a big black van pulled up and Bom and CL got out.

“Oh!  Oppa!  How long have you been here?”  CL greeted him as she helped her manager unload all the luggages.

“Only a few minutes,” he pause and then looked at all the luggages the two girls brought, “did you two bring your whole house?  Isn’t that a bit excessive?  If you need something, we can always go and buy.” 

“We’re so far from everything though!  It’ll take ages to get anywhere!”  Bom complain, “it’s a nice looking house from the outside but why is it so far from everything and everyone?!” 

“Maybe he doesn’t want us to go anywhere Unnie.”

Bom huff in annoyance and helped their managers carry the luggage to the front door.

One of their managers suggested that he’ll take everything into the house and put their stuff in their respective rooms for them so later, they won’t struggle and that way, they don’t have to go inside the house before everyone. 

The three agreed and thank the mangers.

A little bit later, another black van pulled up and the 4 BB members walked out. 

“WOW! “  Daesung exclaimed.

“It looks like a box that a rich criminal would be force into.”  TOP replied back, not at all impress with the view thus far.

“Hyung!”  YB started but then reconsider, “it does look like an expensive box.”

“Well, I think it’s nice.”

They helped their managers bring their stuff to the living room and gave their managers the keys so the managers can go put their stuff in their rooms. 

Then a white range rover pulled up and Dara and Minzy came out.

“Noona!”  Seungri yelled and throw himself onto Dara, which she luckily expected it and caught him, and gain her balance. 

“YAH!”  as 6 people scream out while Minzy laugh.

Seungri immediately let go of her, afraid of their wrath. 

“Doesn’t the house look nice noona?”

Dara looks around then, “hm, there’s lots of open space to drive.”

GD jumped up, “WE SHOULD RACE!”

“OKAY!” she enthusiastically agree and together, the two held hands and jump around like little kids, extremely excited.

Bom facepalm herself, “I’m living with not one, but TWO idiotic car junkies.  What did I do to deserve this?”

“It’s okay unnie, we’ll buy you corn latter.” CL said while laughing at her unnie and oppa antics. 

“If you two car lovers are done, we should go inside now.” 

They all head inside, but not before thanking their managers and bidding them goodbye.  Dara opted to have cameras install in her car since people already seen it in 2ne1 TV. 

“WOW!” Daesung and CL exclaim.

“What do you mean wow?  There’s only 6 seats!  He force us out of our own homes and can’t even give us places to sit?”  TOP is definitely not happy, with the lack of seats and the box house so far. 

“Well, the color scheme is nice.”  GD muttered while mentally agreeing with his hyung.

“Can we please take that the frame off?”  Seungri asked as he stare and try to suppress a shiver.

“OH!  All these books are self-help books on romance, friendship, and creating lasting bonds.” Minzy comment as she continue to browse the bookshelf.

They continued to tour the house, making passing comments here and there.

http://www.soundsforsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Modern-Kitchen.jpg

“*sigh* Table of 8, it’s as if he doesn’t want all 9 of us to be in the same room.”

TOP, Daesung, and Seungri room. 

“I’m taking the top.”  TOP declared and left no room for arguments.

Dara and CL room.

“It’s very spacious.”  Cl comment, “but I wish we had bigger beds.”

GD and YB room.

“…It’s car theme.”  Yb can’t help but blurt out with annoyance.

Bom and Minzy room.

“Why is your bed bigger?”  Daesung said while everyone agree with him, silently wishing they have the bigger bed.

“But our room is smaller.” Minzy tries to appeal to them.

Recording studio.

“Now this is nice.” GD whistle in appreciation.

“It’s much bigger than our own.” 

Game room

Bar and entertainment room.

“Besides the lack of chairs and small beds, this house has amazing entertainment rooms.”

Backyard with pool. 

“THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!”  Seungri yelled as he ran around the spacious back yard, dragging Minzy with him. 

“OPPA!”

“Think of all the games we can play here.”  YB comment, enjoying the open view.

CL looked at the watch, “it’s almost noon, should we go to the market and stock up on food?”

“Sure.  My baby can take four others.”  Dara volunteer to drive with her car.

“I can drive the provided car, that’s also a five seater.” GD chipped in.

They decided Dara will take 2ne1 and GD will take the BB members.

“Anyone know where to go?”  CL asked as she took out her phone to try to find the nearest market.

“There’s this supermarket 20 minutes drive from here.”  YB said while looking up the address. 

“Youngbae-ah, send me the address okay?” 

“Ok noona.”

“Alright, see you all at the market.”

They each got into the car and head to the market.

BREAKING NEWS

“Sources from YG entertainment are telling us that all members of Big Bang and 2NE1 are filming a month long variety show together.  Could this be true?  We all know how little YG let his artists go on variety shows so this is meet with skepticism.  However, our sources are telling us that this is a private show that will be filmed with a private crew.   When we asked them what company will broadcast the show, they express their lack of knowledge.  Stay tune as we continue to uncover this secret.”

BREAKING NEWS

“Fans and reporters alike capture photos and videos of all the members of Big Bang and 2NE1 leaving their house with luggage on the same day.  They all seem to be heading somewhere.  Could they be going to film this secretive show that’s been rumor to happen?  They were not seen at any airports so we can only assume that, if this rumour is true, then they’re filming in here.  But why are they packing and leaving their house?  Stay tune for more as we continue to follow the story. “


THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the SUB!  I really appricate it and it's humbling to kow you guys like the story enough to subcribe to it : )

Tell me how you like this chapter, i woul love to read your opinions

Got lots of tests coming up so I don't know when the next update will be out but i'll try my best. 

Next time, they're going shopping and that'll be fun kekeke

Until next time ~