Craziness continues

Back to Dorming

After hours, and I truly mean hours, of shopping, they finally left the market, much closer to dinnertime than intended.

After CL bribe Minzy with going to the dance studio with her for a week straight, Minzy relent and let her Unnie have her gummy bears only to get into another argument as CL attempts to buy the whole shelf.  This resulted in CL pushing the cart and running away from Minzy.  YB decided he wasn’t going to chase these two girls around and instead focus on helping Daesung finish shopping since it was hard to shop and film everything at once.

GD accidentally hit Seungri in the eye with the eggplant, thus giving the poor maknae a black eye which he decided to put a bag of frozen peas over it. 

“NOONA!  AVENGE ME!”  

“MY FAITHFUL SERVANT!  YOU EVIL KING!  DIE!” 

This lead to an intense, no protection fight.  Both Dara and GD forgo their basket helmet and pot lid shield, instead they each picked up a spatula from one of the shelves, thus they now have an eggplant and a spatula as weapons.  Unfortunately, their fight got a bit too intense and they broke both their spatula and the eggplant is now mush and the juice dripping on the floor, which unfortunately, TOP slipped on and so both TOP and Bom ended up on the ground.

“MY CORN! BABY COME BACK!”  Bom yelled out as her corn rolled away from her. 

“MY FACE!”

Bom pushed herself off the floor, stepping on TOP’s back in the way as she rushes to chase after her corn, now rolling merrily away. 

“CORN!”

“WOMAN!  You just stepped on me!” He yelled, got up and grab her wrist, pulling her back to face him.

“Well you shouldn’t have dropped me.”

“I didn’t drop you, I slip and fell on those two idiots’” he points to Dara and GD standing to the side, pretending to fuss over Seungri’s black eye, “eggplant of death.”

“You should have watch where you were going.”  GD quipped up.

“You shouldn’t have use an eggplant as a weapon.  Are you going to pay for those?”

“What about you and Bom-unnie? Are you going to pay for those corns?”  Dara asked.

“What about those spatulas?”  Bam interjects.

“Everybody, calm down. We’ll pay for everything.  Now help us finish shopping.”  Daesung voice looms over theirs with authority. 

And so they continue shopping, Dara and GD occasionally picking up random things to hit each other with and have a mini fight in the back, only to freeze and look innocent when TOP and Bom turns around and glare at them.  Seugri is still holding a frozen bean bag to his eye, muttering about evil kings. 

As for Minzy and CL, well, somehow, CL ended up in the cart half filled with gummy bears with Minzy pushing her around. 

Finally they got everything they think they needed and went to pay.

“Unnie, you have to get out of the cart now.”  Minzy said.

CL crosses her arms and pout like a kid, “no, don’t wanna.  Push me home minzy-ah”

Minzy sigh and signal to Bom to help her carry CL out of the cart.

Seeing the eldest and youngest struggle to carry a poutting leader out of a cart full of gummy bears, YB can’t help but ask, “does this happen often?”

Dara answers, “everytime we’re in an sparsely populated market.”

TOP “even we’re not that childish.”

“But Hyung, we never go to the market together.”  Seungri said.

“Are we going to buy that peas bag?”  YB asked while pointing to the bag the maknae is holding up to his eye.

“Yes!”  he answered before anyone could.

“I think the better question is, are we really going to buy half a cart of gummy bears, full cart of corn, and a two carts of ramen?”  Daesung warily asked as he glance at the amount of food the three girls bought.

“That’ll be a total of $1221.”

“I guess we are” Daesung muttered under his breath. 

“How are we paying?”  Minzy inquired.

“Don’t worry, I got YG company card!”  Dara excitedly said as she slided the platinum card to the machine.

“Unnie, how did you get that card?”

“Oh, I asked appa for it.  I told him it’ll be confusing splitting up the money and he owes us for this anyway.”

Seungri’s eyes lit up, “soooooooooooo what else can we buy with that?”

The others froze as they realize the implication of their newfound power, and they all evilly chuckle, except Dara who bursted their happiness, “We have a spending limit of $10,000 on this card.” 

“10k??  But we already spent 1/10 of that just now on food!  It’s only the first day!”  YB blurted out as they all pushed the cart to their cars.

“We can always spend our own money.”

They loaded their stuff into both cars and headed back home.

In Dara’s car

“Eggplant fighting, really?”

“Corn harvesting debate, really?”

“Corn is very important to our health.”

“We were exercising while having fun.”

“Uhuh, sure, whatever you say.”  Bom sarcastically answer ad the two maknaes laugh at their unnies tactic. 

“What about you?  How did it feel to be on his manly back?”  Dara teasingly reply.

Bom spluttered and started chocking on air.

Minzy slapped her hand on Bom’s back while laughing her heart out.

“Yah!  You’re going to get it once we get back!”

----------

“So hyung, how was it, carrying Bom-noona?”  Seungri’s slyly asked.

“How was it getting a black eye?”

“Hyung!  That’s not cool.  What will my fans say?  I’m no longer beautiful!”

“Since when?”  GD injects

“YAH!  And you!  Fighting with my noona!” 

“YOUR noona?  Maybe I hit you harder than I thought maknae.”

“Wae?  Are you jeeeaaaaloouse?” 

“Of you?  Ha!  I think we need to take him to the hospital for concussion.” 

After a lot of bickering and teasing in both cars, they finally arrived back and took bags into the house. 

Seungri dropped the bags onto the floor that moment he step in and flung himself on the couch, screaming, “WE’RE BACK!” 

“YAH!  You lazy rat!  Help us!” 

Seungri looked at the camera, “this is how 2NE1 beloved leader treat me, isn’t she mean?” 

Bom suddenly loom behind him and grapped him ear, whispering menacingly “Think carefully before you address my leader in such ways little boy.” 

Seungri’s face paled and he immediately started apologizing, much to everyone’s amusement. 

“Okay okay, help us put everything away.  We still need to unpack.”

They went to the kitchen and started putting stuff away. 

“Where do you want all your gummies Chaerin?”  YB asked as he held up 5 big plastic bags full of her snacks.

“Oh!  Give them to me oppa!  I’ll put them in my room!”  CL grab the bags and ran to her room, leaving everyone in the dust.

“…okay.”

They started to put everything away, good thing YG got them this place with a huge kitchen, otherwise, they would have to put everything in the dinning and living room.

While putting all the foods away, they started to hit and pretend to whip each other with the plastic bags, creating a fun atmosphere. 

Just then, YG called Dara’s cell,

“Appa!”

“Dara-yah, I got the notification that you spent $1200 at the grocery store?” 

“Yup!  We bought a lot of food, it’ll last us for a while!” 

“I see, well just to remind you, I did put a 10,000 limit on the card.”

“I know appa. They wanted to used the cards to fulfill their desires and I had to burst their bubbles.”

“Good good.  Have you eaten anything yet?”

“Ah, no, we’re putting our groceries away now.  We’ll eat in a little bit I suppose.”

“Okay, take care of yourself.  Tell Daesung to send me the film file of the shopping trip.”

“I wil.”

“Alright, take care, bye.”

She said bye and hung up before turning to Daesung to relay to him the message.

“Yah!  Why does he like you the best?”  GD ed

“Naega Jeil Jal Naga”  Dara sang while doing the dance.

“hahaha so very funny.”

Bom claps her hand, “I’m hungry!  Let’s eat!”

“Okay, who wants to cook?”  YB asked.

……..

Silence.

“Anyone?”

“Ramen?”  Dara suggested, seeing as no one wants to cook tonight.

They all agree and each took the ramen from the ramen cupboard.

“Maknae!  Stop hogging the microwave!” GD screamed, annoyed that Seungri got to the microwave first.

“I’m just cooking my ramen!  It said 3 minutes!”

“Noona!  You’re putting too much water in the pot.”  That was YB, as he hovers over Bom watching her boil the water.

“Do we have an electric kettle?”  Minzy asked as she opens and closes the cabinet, looking. 

“I think we have two.”  Daesung said as he help her look for it. 

CL is just sitting on the counter, snacking on her gummy bear, with her ramen, waiting for the microwave to open up. 

TOP is impatiently tapping his foot, waiting for the water to boil.

And Dara, she gave up waiting, and just opens the package and start snacking on the dry ramen.  

“I’m tired, I’m going to go eat in my room and unpack then sleep.  See you tomorrow.”  TOP said after his ramen finished cooking.

“That’s a good idea, I’ll do that too.”  Bom reply and so everyone went to their own room to eat and unpack.