Wake up call

Back to Dorming

The next morning, at exactly 10 AM,

**BRRRIIIIIINNNNGGG*  *WAKE UP WAKE UP*  YG yelled from some unknown speakers installed through the house.

With TOP, Daesung, and Seungri

“WTF?!”  TOP screamed as he heard it louder since he’s closer to the ceiling.

Daesung and Seungri both fell off the bed in confusion.

“Was that…?”

“What just happened?

“Ugh” Seungri groan as he got back on the bed and attempts to go back to sleep.

*GET UP NOW* YG voice boom over, making sure they don’t fall back asleep.

“Nooooo” They all groan.

With GD and YB

“Was that YG?”  GD mumble, poking his eye out from underneath the blanket.

“Yeah, I think he wants us to get up and interact.”

“Yeah, no.”  GD attempts to go back to bed with YB already back asleep.

*GET UP NOW*

“Seriously?!”

“How much longer do you think he’ll do this?”

“All I want to do is sleep. Isn’t this suppose to be our break?”

“Hm.”

With Bom and Minzy

“Unnie!  Wake up!”  Minzy tried to wake Bom up since Minzy was already up early in the morning.  She already went out for a run and already shower. 

“Unnie”

“Go away Maknae!”

“I got bread~”

Bom shot up from her bed, grabbed the bread and went back under her blanket.

“Uunnnniiie”  Minzy whine and opened to say something more,

*GET UP NOW*

“Yah!  Shut up old man!”

“You shouldn’t call him that.”

“I’ll call him exactly what he is!  I’m trying to sleep!”

“Unnie, please get up, it’s already 10 AM.”

Bom mumbles something incoherent and with a sigh, Minzy left the room.

With Dara and CL

Dara shot straight up in bed after the first alarm and looked around in alarm before looking at CL, who is spread out on her bed, happily sleeping away.

She shook her head and laid back down, intending on going back to sleep. 

After a couple minutes..

*GET UP NOW*

CL stirred, “what’s goin’ on?”

“Nothing, go back to sleep Baby-rin”

“Hm ‘kay.”

And so the two fell back into their slumber. 

Back in the kitchen, Minzy was making a healthy smoothie when Daesung stumble into the room. 

“Good morning oppa!” 

“How are you so awake?” He asked in his gym short and white tee, with his bed hair and still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

“Oppa, you should go wash up.  Do you want a smoothie?” 

“Hm hm.”  He reply and sat down on the chair, folding his arms over the table and resting his head on it.

“If you’re going to sleep, go back to your room.”  Minzy deadpan, annoyed that all her unnies and oppas are just sleepyheads.

“Sorry Minzy-ah, I’ll go brush my teeth now.  A smoothie would be nice, thank you”  He gave Minzy an sleepy eye smile and left the kitchen.

About 20 minutes later, he came back, with a white towel over his wet hair, to see Minzy eating an apple and reading a book in the kitchen.

“You’re so studious.”

“I left your smoothie in the fridge.” She said instead, without looking up from her book.

He opened the fridge, got his smoothie,

“Thank you.  What are you reading?” 

She didn’t answer him.

“nevermind….I’ll be in the living room if you need me.”

She didn’t even acknowledge him. 

“No wonder they call her the eldest…”

At 11, Daesung couldn’t take it anymore, he was bored!  So bored!  Everyone was sleeping and Minzy is still reading so he decided to have some fun. 

He got out his phone to start filming,

“Say hi to the camera.”

She ignore him.

“Every one, as you can see, little Minzy here is reading.  Now, I’m sure you all want to know what she’s reading that she’ll even ignore her oppa right?”  Daesung pause for dramatic effect, “I’ll take you here on Daesung’s Reveal!  Maknae Minzy here, who is no longer a child, is reading a mature book, an ‘adult’ book.” 

Minzy’s whole face heat up, “OPPA!” 

She lunge at him but he merrily laugh and ran away from her.

“That’s not true!  Oppa!  Come back!”

He continue to laugh as he ran around the house with Minzy chasing after him and yelling at him to delete the file, completely forgetting that there’s camera throughout the whole house, so it doesn’t matter if he deletes the file or his phone or not.

All this running and screaming woke up the whole house.   

An evil Bom appeared outside the door, with her hair all over the place and a scowled gracing her face as she glare to see who dare interrupt her sleep.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”


Tell me how you like it keke

what do you think will happen?