Time Out

Back to Dorming

Minzy and Daesung stop dead in their tracks as they heard the Bomminator and fearfully glance at each other before bolting away in fear.

“YAAAHH GET BACK HERE” Bom chases after them with two slippers in her hand that no one knows how she got.

The other slowly poked their sleepy heads out of their respective rooms to see what all the commotion was about only to see an angry Bomminator chasing a scared Minzy and Daesung around the house. 

“Ah it’s just noona, let’s go back to sleep.”  GD calmly said as everyone got back into their rooms.

“HYUNG! SAVE ME!”

“UNNIES!”

“STOP RUNNING SO I CAN KILL YOU!”

“I’m sorry noona!  I’ll buy you corn!”

“I gave you bread this morning unnie!”

They tried to bribe and appeal to her but she wasn’t listening. 

Everyone, used to the madness, went back to sleep.

Bom finally caught up to Daesung, she grab his ear,

“Ow ow ow noona! It hurts!” he cries out as Bom pulled him to the living room by his ear.

“Sit!  Don’t move!”

She then drag a defeated Minzy by her wrist and made her sit next to him.

She stood in front the both of them with her arm crossed, her foot tapping the floor, and one of her eyebrow raise.

They both looked down to their laps as if they were little children who know they done something bad behind their mother’s back.

“We’re sorry noona.”

“Yeah, we’re sorry unnie.”

Bom was unimpressed, “And why are you sorry?”

“We were inconsiderate of the people living in this house.”  Minzy started to say.

Daesung nod rapidly and picked up, “And because of that, we woke everyone up.  We’re truly sorry.  It won’t happen again.”

“Good.  Now sit here and do NOT talk to each other!  I’m going back to sleep.”

Bom then turn around and angrily left.

Daesung muttered, “What are we, five?”

Bom’s whole body twisted around and she descend upon them with fury, “Do you mind repeating that?”  She ask sweetly.

Daesung started to sweat and shake in his seat in fear, “N-n-no noona.”

“Did you just refuse my request?”

 “N-no, of co-course not noona.”

“Then you wouldn’t mind repeating what you said hm?”

“I-i-i-I” He stammer out before fear got the better of him and he collapse down on his knees, grapsing his hands together in front of him, staring up with her with such sorrow and fear in his eyes, “I’m sorry noona!  It wont happen again.”

“It better not.  Go sit down.  I expect the both of you to be here when I wake up.  I don’t care what the other say, you will be here when I come back, understand?”

They both nod frantically.

“And don’t you dare speak to each other, I will know!”  And then she turn and left, leaving two bewildered young adults sitting there.

The moment they heard her closed her bedroom door, they broke down in giggles, making sure not to laugh too loud otherwise she’ll hear them. 

They each got out their phones and started texting each other.  Bom never said anything about texting.

From: Daesung

To: Minzy

How often does this happen?

 

From Minzy

To Daesung

It mostly happen to Dara-unnie and sometimes CL unnie.  I never know why they keep annoying Bom-unnie but I think I know why now.  It’s kind of fun kekeke

 

From: DS

To: Minzy

Fun?  Have I corrupted you minzy-ah? 

 

From: Minzy

To: DS

I have someone to blame for my evilness now kekeke

 

From: DS

To: Minzy

Yah! Don’t say that!  She’ll kill me.

They continue texting back and forth, and before they know it, the others are slowly trickling into the living room. 

“What are you two giggling about?”  YB asked as he walks into the living room wearing only a pair of short.

“Noooothing” they both answer with a mischievous smile. 

“Uhuh, sure.”

YB went to the kitchen to get something to eat, leaving the two there giggling at their phone. 

GD and Seungri came out a bit later.  GD look at Minzy and Daesung sitting there trying not to laugh loudly, he shook his head and mutter “It’s too early for this.”

Seungri heard him, “Early?  It’s almost noon.  I have such a lazy leader.”

“YAH!  WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?  SAY IT TO MY FACE PANDA!”

“I CALL YOU LAZY! L-A-Z-Y! LAZY! ARE YOU DEAF TOO?”

GD growl and lunges at Seungri who screamed frightfully and ran away, thus another chases ensue.  YB slowly poke his head out of the kitchen to see the commotion only to ignore it and go back to making his kimchi fried rice. 

“GET BACK HERE! I’M YOUR HUYNG!”

“YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME!”

“YYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” Everyone stopped what they were doing in fear and Bom threw her door open and stalk out with a sinister aura around her.  GD and Seungri scream a high pitch scream that would make Jessica dolphin scream sound pathetic.  They ran away in panic like the house was on fire, their hands waving through the air. 

Bom took a deep breath and release it slowly.  She calmly walk to the living room, where the two men were cowering behind the couches that Daesung and Minzy was sitting on.  Daesung and Minzy immediately straighten their backs and hid their phone as Bom near. 

Boom stood there waiting for the two to come out of hiding. 

GD broke first as he flew out from behind the couch and kneel in front of her, “I’m sorry noona.  This maknae of mine was misbehaving and I needed to teach him a lesson.  He was so irritating that it made me forgot about the time and that people are still sleeping.”

GD had no qualm in throwing a member of his team under the bus.

Seungri, even though knowing the better thing to do is to just agree and let Bom calm down, can’t help but try to save himself from slander, spoke up from behind the couch, “That’s not true Noona!  My dearest leader here got mad for no reason!  He started yelling at me first.  I only said that it’s almost noon!” 

“You little rascal! You call me lazy!”

“I was simply commenting.”

“You clearly call me lazy, even those two frozen blocks of ice can attest to it” GD then points at Daesung and Minzy.

Bom calmly said before the issue can go any farther, “Both of you will sit and shut up.  Not a single word out of anyone here, got it?  If I hear a single noise from any of you four, you better sleep with your eyes open, understand?”

The four of them nod frantically.

Bom then glare at GD and Seungri, “Well?  Are you two going to stay on the ground?”

They scramble to sit on the comfortable chair, thankful for the small grace.

“Good, now don’t go anywhere!”

Bom nod, satisfy, before heading back into her room.

As she was heading back, she heard YB laughing and banging his fist against the table.  She growls and swiftly head to the kitchen.

“Is there anything funny Taeyang?” 

YB froze when he heard his noona called him by his stage name and immediately shook his head. 

Bom wouldn’t take that for an answer, “No, please enlighten noona on what’s so funny.”

YB knows better than to lie so he opted for the truth, “You scolding them was funny.” He said quietly.

“Hm, is that so?  Well, why don’t you join them?” 

YB immediately agree, not wanting to piss off the Bomminator any more, “Can I bring my breakfast with me?”

“Fine!  But no noise, got it?”

YB grab his bowl of rice he just made and ran to the living room and sat down immediately.

Bom checked the living room and once satisfy, she went back to her room.