Brave CL

Back to Dorming

*Group text – Bom puts us in Time Out*

GD: I’m willing to bet Dara will be the next person to sit here.

SG (Seungri): That’s Noona to you!

MZ (Minzy): Dara-unnie is so used to this, she’s an expert at hiding from Bom-unnie.  She’ll only be here if she really wants to.

DS (Daesung): What has she done?

MZ:  Once, she took all the hidden corn and peel the kernel off and used it to make a sign that said “Look what happen to you corn Bommie”

GD: O.O

DS: NO!

SG: WTF?

YB:  How is she alive?

MZ: I know right?  When Chaerin-unnie and I saw it, we asked Dara-unnie if she had a death wish and she just laugh and said she’ll be fine.

SG:  Then what happen?

MZ: When Bom-unnie got home, me and Chae-unnie hid in her room.  We both had our phone ready. I was suppose to call Cheondung to inform him of the bad news.  Unnie was suppose to call YG.

DS:  What did she do to noona?

MZ:  Until this day, we don’t know.  We heard a lot of screaming from Bom unnie, a lot of laughing from Dara Unnie.  We also heard Dara-unnie scream in fear before laughing again.  There was a lot of throwing things and we heard a lot of things breaking.  Then Bom unnie opened our door and looked  in said told us both to go to sleep there and don’t go out until morning.  We stayed up for some time but we didn’t hear any noise so we snuck out, to make sure she didn’t kill Dara-unnie. We saw Dara Unnie sitting on the couch eating ramen!  The whole living room and kitchen was a mess!  It was like a war zone. 

YB:  Noona was just sitting there eating ramen?

MZ:  YES!  She saw us and asked if we wanted some but we were too scare and confused so we ran back to the room and locked ourselves in. 

GD:  What happen the next morning?

MZ:  We tiptoed out and saw Dara-unnie sleeping on the couch.  But the thing is, everything was super clean!  It was like a group of professional maids came and clean the place!  As if nothing happened the previous night!  We asked unnie what happen and she just smile and said, “Isn’t life so fun?”  Then to our shock, Bom-unnie came out and just scream, “MY BELOVED PARK SISTER!  I MISS YOU!” and then pulled Dara-unnie into a bear hug.  Then she glare at us and shouted, “What are you two maknaes looking at?”  After that, we were too scare to bring it up every again.

DS:  Wow

SG:  My Dara-Noona is the BEST!  She pissed off the Bomminator and lived!

YB:  Are you sure you didn’t dream this up?

GD:  YOUR noona??

Before they would continue, they all heard a loud crash.

“WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING WOMAN!”

“YOU WATCH IT YOU ALIEN!”

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?”

“ALIEN!”

“CORN-MONSTER!”

“YAH!” 

“BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!”  That was CL

“Uh Oh”  The time out people all thought.