Her Dream

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Ji Hyo used to have a similar dream since she saw Jong Kook when he debuted Turbo in 1995. This man surely had everything that all women may dream about. He had muscular body, sweet and soft voice, not to mention his handsome figure. He got all both brawn and brain in a package. This time, that dream came again.

A little girl was playing alone in a small park in Hapcheon. She was 6 years old. Her parents were buying something in a store nearby. She was on a swing. That was her favourite spot in this park. She lived in Ilsan, but today her parents asked her to visit her uncle in Hapcheon. She swung the swing happily while watching some boys playing football. She didn’t realize that the swing wasn’t in a good condition, the chain was rusted. She fell from the swing and hurt her knee. A boy suddenly appeared when he heard her sobbing.
“Gwenchana?”, asked the boy.
She looked at him. He was probably 5 years older than her. He has a pair of small eyes,pointed nose, strong jawline and sweet smile. He was holding a ball, meant he was one of the boys she saw before.
“Let me check your knee. Is it hurt?”, he asked in concern. She nodded.
He put one of his hand into his pocket picking up something.
“Here, my mom always ask me to bring this. In case I injure myself when I play football. But, I’m sorry I don’t have any plaster with cute character. Don’t cry anymore. You’ll be an old woman if you cry a lot. You don’t want it, right?”, he smiled when he put the plaster on her injured knee.
“Gomawoyo”, she smiled shyly to the boy.
“Neh. Be careful next time and ...”
“Yah!! Kim Jong Kook, what took you that long to pick the ball? Palli, we’re ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter