The Effects

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook woke up early in the morning. In fact he almost didn’t sleep at all. His mind couldn’t stop thinking about that girl. The girl he used to trust the most, the girl whom he will do anything as long as he could see her smile. He was hardly believed this kind of betrayal did exist. He let out a heavy sigh. He knew, he shouldn’t let himself down for a long time. Unfortunately, his heart couldn’t let him. It was really painful. She just scattered his heart into million pieces but he just loved her too much until he didn’t even dare to take any revenge on her betrayal and he knew he shouldn’t. He headed to the living room. Staring on the ceiling, he tried to figure out what should he do now. He loved her too much, that’s the fact that he wanted to deny and to forget now. He closed his eyes, trying to endure the pain in his heart.

“Jong Kook-ah, you’re awake?” Ask Jae Suk as he found his favorite dongsaeng on the couch.

“Neh Hyung. I’m going home now, Hyung. Thank you for everything.” He stood up from the couch.

“Why are you in hurry? You look so pale Jong Kook-ah. Did you sleep last night? Just go home after breakfast. I can’t let you go if you’re in such condition.” Ask Jae Suk in worry.

“Gwenchana, Hyung. I have a photoshoot at 10. Gapjin must be waiting for me now. I can grab something on my way.” He smiled to reassure he’s fine.

“Okay then, take care. Just call me if anything.”

“Neh, Hyung.” He gave Jae Suk brotherly hug and left.

He went straight to the studio and prepared himself for the photo shoot. He went home soon after the photoshoot finished. Then he locked himself in his room.

 It was another filming of Running Man when he decided to show up. He was untouchable for the whole week. Nobody knew where he was and what was he doing. He broke a weak smile as he entered the filming set. Jae Suk, who was the only one knew what’s happened to him, approached him and tried to give him encouragement. He started to as he just come back from the jungle caused it was so hard for any of them to contact him lately. He just smiled to his co-casts and said sorry as he was too busy lately. Ji Hyo came late and went to his side as the filming began.

“Oppa, you look a bit skinnier. Did the dumbbells angry to you and they didn’t want to be lifted by you?” Ji Hyo teased Jong Kook when they were having break.

Again, he just smiled. “Anniyo. Maybe it’s me who are tired enough to lift them. Hmm, Ji Hyo-ah, I want to take a short nap in my car, tell them to find me there if they want to continue the filming.” He said while walking away, gave no chance for Ji Hyo to answer. The other members were also surprised by his sudden change. He was also not as talkative as usual, he didn’t nag a lot when Kwang Soo made a mistake which lead them to fail the mission. He wasn’t him.

Ji Hyo sensed something must be wrong with her oppa. She used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter