The Healing

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       As soon as the car stopped, she jumped from her seat and ran outside. Tears were still forming on her eyes. She didn’t really care how she looked like now. Her mind was already occupied by her Kookie Oppa. Kwang Soo told her to go to the second floor which is apparently the rooftop of the said restaurant. The restaurant was indeed the same restaurant as the one she and Jong Kook visited before. She rushed to the second floor and arrived in no time. She shouted his name in panic as she saw no light there. Kwang Soo was also no where to be seen.

“Oppa...!!! Jong Kook Oppa!!!” She screamed at the top of her lung.

Suddenly, she saw a light from a screen. It was a video collection of her interaction with the man she was looking for. Since the time when they met in family outing, Running Man filming and fan meeting, even some behind the scene photos which show their closeness.

“It might be too much for you since I lie to you about it, Noona. But you must be very grateful after this.” Said Kwang Soo who suddenly appeared behind her. She just nodded and smiled to the maknae.

“Ji Hyo-ya, Mianhae for not realising both of your feeling. Maybe Oppa just being old now. However, you’ve got my blessing today onwards.” Suk Jin also came and hugged her. She was touched by their presence.

“Ji Hyo-ya, I’ve met Jong Kook Hyung since 15 years ago. I need to say thanks to you because I always can see sparks on his eyes whenever you’re around. I always see how happy he was when he talked about you. Can you promise me something? Please stay by his side and always remember that you’re belong to each other.” Haha smiled at her.

“Mong Ji Hyo, I may not your real boyfriend, but I know how great you are. I knew since the beginning your heart always belong to him. Be happy Ji Hyo-ya. Both of you deserve it.” Gary came closer to her and pat her shoulder. She blinked her eyes as tears seemed flowing nonstop from her eyes. She smiled and nodded to Gary.

“Ji Hyo-ya.. Mianhae Oppa couldn’t stop my mouth to tell Jong Kookie about your feeling. I knew you always looked at him, glanced at him, tried to get closer to him. At first I thought you just adore him. Until you spilled it uncounsciously to me. But then, I’m glad and happy for both of you. You’ve got our blessing.” Lastly, Jae Suk hugged her. She couldn’t stop the tears from her eyes. A minute later she remembered something. Jong Kook wasn’t there. She broke the hug and looked around. He was nowhere. Suddenly she heard a familiar music from her favorite singer, no other than her Kim Jong Kook.

I keep you by my side closing my eyes

I feel you through the sweet wind

I also feel the sweet memories which passed by and the eyes looking at me

The more I miss you, the more I cry

The more I think about you, the more you become blurred

I notice and hate myself forgetting you while remembering

       She couldn’t help but crying endlessly. She was so happy that he was okay. Moreover, he did this all for her. She was touched by his effort. She watched him walk closer towards her. He held her small hand in his bigger one, sending warmth that reached her heart.

The words that I couldn’t say to you, “I love you”

The words that cannot be filled with anything

The words that I replaced with tears even until the end

I’ll leave the words “I love you” deep in me

So that we can talk with smile next time

I still remember them because I’m not able to remove

To rather cry with smiling

I also remember your sweet smile looking at me and you effort to make me laugh

The more I throw them away, the more they remain deep inside me

The more I hate you, the more I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter