Her Heart

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days being hospitalized, the doctor said he can go home and suggest him to take better care to himself. His Hyung, Kim Jung Myung, picked him up and brought him to their parents house.

“Hyung, I think I’m going to accept an offering from China.” Said Jong Kook broke the silence in the car.

“What is it Jong Kook-ah?” Ask his hyung while taking glance to his dongsaeng.

“It’s an action movie, hyung. They asked me to be the main actor. At first I refused it, but they gave me a month to rethink about it”

“Ahh, is that so? You’re not trying to run away from your problem, are you?” His Hyung questioned him. He was actually at the hospital the day when Eun Hye came. He saw the entire incident, even though he couldn’t hear anything. He could sense his brother happiness were gone since that day.

“What do you mean?”

“I know you have a problem. Even though you didn’t tell me anything, I knew that the girl I saw some days ago just had just taken away all your smiles and happiness. I’m your Hyung, Jong Kook-ah. I may have my own family now, but it doesn’t mean you are not a part of my life. Believe me you were, you are, and you’ll always be a part of it until forever. We may lack of communication since we were busy with ourselves recently. But I could tell you that I know you so well, so you don’t need to tell me you’re okay when you’re not. So, what is the problem?”

“Mianhae, Hyung. I didn’t have any intention to make you feel or think that way. I just thought that I can handle it myself. It’s about that girl.” Then he told everything to his brother, receiving nods from the elder.

“I just wanna clear my mind, Hyung. Maybe if I make myself busier, it will be easier for me to forget her.” He spoke despretely.

“Didn’t you say your schedule already packed enough? Even it’s very hard for me to meet you recently”

 “I don’t know yet, Hyung. I will discuss it with Gapjin later. This movie filming shouldn’t take so long. Maybe just 3 months. Hahah.. Hope you don’t mind to take care of Eomma and Appa when I’m away. ”

“Of course, they’re my parents too. Just don’t push yourself too hard, Jong Kook-ah. Now, just take a rest. Eomma and Appa are waiting for you inside.” Said Jong Myung.

Jong Kook hugged his parents as he went inside the house. They talked for a while then asked Jong Kook to take a rest. When he was in his room, he took his phone. He looked at some pictures of him and Eun Hye. He smiled a bit while looking at her cute face. Good bye, Eun Hye-ah, he spoke in his mind and began to erase their pictures. Then he gave a call to Gapjin, he told him about his plan and asked him to arrange his schedule. He lied on his bed and fell asleep soon after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong Kook busy schedule was soon begun. He went back and forth from Korea to China. The first month went smoothly. Entering the second month, his body began to protest the tight schedule. He was once hospitalized after his movie filming due to lack of sleep. His manager felt guity towards him and asked him to take some days off from filming, but again he still wanted to finish it. Soon after, he started to forget his pain. He had no time to think about his past anymore. He turned into a workaholic. There’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter