Their Hearts

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!!! Kim Jong Kook!! Are you trying to play fool? You bring me here and ignore me when I talk to you?”, Ji Hyo said while pouting. She was so upset because he was spacing out. He didn’t even realize she was talking to him nonstop since they finished their meal.

“Ah, anni. Mianhae Ji Hyo-ya. I was thinking about something.”

“Is that so? Is there anything bothering you, Oppa? And why did you bring me here? Is there any special occasion?”, Ji Hyo asked the muscular man. There was a glint of hope that the man would confess his feeling to her. Something that she had been yearning for years.

“Are you police officer? Am I a suspect? Why would you ask so many questions at the same time?”, he asked back, hiding his nerveousness upon hearing the last question. Is it okay to tell her now?, he thought.

“Keure. Just answer it.” She sounded a bit pissed off.

“Ehm.. It’s true that something bothers me nowadays. Now that you’re asking”, he stopped and took a glance to the beautiful woman in front of him. “I want to ask something to you, Ji Hyo-ya.”

“What is that, Oppa?” She tried to calm her heart which started to beat faster.

“What do you think about this place?”

“This place?”, he nodded. “This place is nice and romantic. Waeyo Oppa? Don’t tell me you ask about it since you want to bring your girlfriend here.” There was a bit jealousy in her tone. She wished it wasn’t clear enough.

“Ah, anniya. I don’t have any. It just that... I like a girl. Not so sure whether I just like her or love her, but my heart always longing for her. I always find myself being so comfortable with her around.” It was like a storm for her. Her heart hurt a lot.

“So, you’re going to tell her about your feeling here?”, she asked, half of curious and half of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter