His Heart

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was driving his car, he stopped at a flower shop to buy a bouquete of white rose for his lover. He can’t stop smiling when he imagined how happy his girlfriend will be. He headed to her apartment as soon as possible. Today filming was ended early, so he wanted to give her surprise.

He entered the building and quickly came to her apartment. Previously he asked the receptionist downstairs to made sure that she wasn’t there and also asked her to not to mention about his arrival. Then he hid himself in her room. After an hour, he heard someone’s giggling outside. He was sure it’s her. He heard his lover entered her apartment.

Unknowing Jong Kook presence in her room, Eun Hye asked Ji Hoon to stay for a while.

“Jagiya, stay with me, please. We’ve rarely met since I have to be with him lately. I did miss you so much.” She said seductively.

“Of course, yeobo. My pleasure. I miss you so damn too.” Said him as he started to shower her by kisses.

Kim Jong Kook decided to eavesdrop the conversation outside since he was sure that he heard a man’s voice. He was boiling with anger when he heard about those two. He was deadly mad and betrayed with his own girlfriend. He screamed outloud in his mind as he decided to pretend that he was asleep on her bed. He was crying inside.

“So this is how you repay my kindness, huh? My love? Am I not enough for you Eun Hye-ah? Should you stab my heart which always beating fast for you? What did I do wrong?.” He talked to himself in his mind as he closed his eyes, started to pretend as he slept.

Ji Hoon left after an hour cuddling with Eun Hye because he had something to do. He peck a kiss on her cheek and ended it with a passionate kiss on her lips, long enough to make them panted. After Ji Hoon left, Eun Hye went inside her room. To her surprised, her lover was there, lying peacefully on her bed. She checked him and released a deep sigh. She felt relief because he was asleep. It seemed he didn’t know Ji Hoon presence. She decided to take bath but soon she stopped because she felt a grip on her right hand.

“You just come, love? Mianhae I was asleep.” He said while yawning.

“Neh, oppa. I just came and found you sleep here. Are you tired, oppa?” She asked, showing her concern to him.

“Just a bit. It just dissapeared after listening to your sweet voice, Love.” He said, faking a smile. “Yah, I’m deadly tired now, tired of your drama, Eun Hye ssi. How long have you played with my heart?”again he was crying inside. He should pretend and acted as nothing happen in front of her.

“Then just continue your sleep, oppa. I will clean myself first.”

“It’s okay, Love. I still have some schedule. I need to go now. Bye.” He kissed her lips softly. “Just take it as our last kiss, Eun Hye-yah. Since I can’t say goodbye for all you’ve done. I guess it’s enough.”

“Neh, Oppa. Drive safely.” She smiled as nothing happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter