Her Story

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Jong Kook arrived in almost an hour. He rushed inside the club and asked the bartender Ji Hyo whereabout. Previously the bartender put Ji Hyo in a room to prevent any chaos that may occur regarding to the presence of two Running Man members there. He also helped Jong Kook to bring her to his car. He bowed to show his gratitude to the bartender and drove off. He didn’t know where he will go. He didn’tk now her address, but it was also impossible for him to bring her home since he lived with his parents. He couldn’t imagine what they would ask if he brings a girl to their house, moreover the girl was drunk. He left with no choice but to call Ji Hyo’s manager. It might be rude, but at least that’s the best for both.

“Mianhae, Ji Hyo-yah.” Then he looked for her phone and called her manager. Unfortunately she wasn’t at home, so she asked him to bring Ji Hyo to her apartment and gave him the address. Actually Ji Hyo lived with her parents, but due to her packed schedule she bought an apartment nearby Seoul since her jobs were mostly nearby Seoul. They arrived in the apartment in another 30 minutes. Jong Kook tried to wake Ji Hyo up, but she didn’t budge. Tiredness and sadness were clearly shown on her beautiful face. Jong Kook decided to piggyback her to her unit. In no time they were already in front of her door. Crap!! How would I know her password? He scratched his head.

“Ji hyo-yah.. Ji Hyo-yah. Wake up. You need to tell me your password. Ji Hyo-yah...” He tried his luck by shaking her arms. But it just made the woman on his back snuggled to him to find more comfortable position which made the man a bit startled.

“Ji Hyo-yah.. Please wake up and give me your password, we may get cold if we stay outside..” He made another attempt by shaking and tapping her arms lightly. Ji Hyo couldn’t open her eyes and she felt so dizzy. She managed to tell him her password.

        He put her on her bedroom and pulled her blanket to cover her body. He didn’t know what happen to her until she ended up drunk like this. As he remembered, she was so happy when she told him about the dinner. There must be something happened to them and he knew it wasn’t a good thing. He left her room to her kitchen. He opened the fridge but found nothing instead of instant noodle. He sighed. How could she eat this bunch of things? He went back to her room. He put a glass of water, note and aspirin on her table. He left her apartment and went home.

        It was 4 a.m when Jong Kook woke up from his deep sleep. It had been his habit that he would wake up at that hour. He went straight to take bath and dressed up. He went to make breakfast for himself. After that he made hangover soup for Ji Hyo and brought it to her apartment. He knew it’s too early to visit someone, but since he had another schedule at 10, he didn’t really have any choices. Ji Hyo who woke up due to her dizziness rushed her steps to her bathroom when she felt an urge to throw up. Her head was heavy. He dragged herself back to her bed. When she was about to close her eyes, she saw something on her table. It was note. The handwriting seemed familiar to her.

Ji Hyo-yah, I’m sorry for entering you apartment without your permission. Last night I called you, but someone informed me that you’re passed out because you drunk and asked me to pick you up. I didn’t dare to bring you to my house since you know my parents would be shocked if they met you in your condition. I’m sorry again because I used you phone to call your manager. Unfortunately she wasn’t a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter